Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,701 members, 7,865,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Advantages Of Been An Only Male In The Family!? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advantages Of Been An Only Male In The Family!? (818 Views)

7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! / Being The Only Male Or Female Child: How Does It Feel Like? / Would U Enjoy Being An Only Child, Only Male Or Female In Your Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advantages Of Been An Only Male In The Family!? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 12, 2009
Wht are the basic advntages et disadvantages an only male in a family needs to know. E.G. Benefits attached of been an only son, necessary responsibilities. Etc.
Pls tender ya critical analysis et opinion either based on cultural believe or orientation.
1. What do i need to know as per concerning my family and her background?.
2. What responsibilities awaits me in the near future?.
3. Am i suppose to dominate or take charge over my fathers' wealth et property after his demise if he was rich?
4. Do i need to question my father about anything pertaining his WILL?
5. What should be my major responsibilities in the family as to what and what to interfare or decode.
These and Many more.
Pls also state if yor references are based on cultural analysis.
Thank.
Re: Advantages Of Been An Only Male In The Family!? by Sissy3(f): 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2009
brein:

Wht are the basic advntages et disadvantages an only male in a family needs to know. E.G. Benefits attached of been an only son, necessary responsibilities. Etc.
Pls tender ya critical analysis et opinion either based on cultural believe or orientation.
1. What do i need to know as per concerning my family and her background?.
2. What responsibilities awaits me in the near future?.
3. Am i suppose to dominate or take charge over my fathers' wealth et property after his demise if he was rich?
4. Do i need to question my father about anything pertaining his WILL?
5. What should be my major responsibilities in the family as to what and what to interfare or decode.
These and Many more.
Pls also state if yor references are based on cultural analysis.
Thank.

1) know the location of all your fathers land and assets grin grin
2) taking/playing the role of a father to the family, acting responsible, and making sometimes tough decisions
3)depending on your cultural background, from ma place since you are the only male all the responsibility fall on you and you have to be a sharp, smart person if not you will definitely be overshadowed by those village hooters especially when it comes to family assets
4) yes, get to know all his assets, ask him questions about anything pertaining to the cultures/tradition of your land
5) i would say your major responsibility would be learning how to take charge, control the family affairs

finally dont let your family spoil you too much tongue dont be a spoil brat since you are the only son if not you are in big trouble
Re: Advantages Of Been An Only Male In The Family!? by Nobody: 2:46am On Apr 13, 2009
Sissy, nice one, bur wht u mean by bein spoilt, as in what kinda aspect.
I suspect u to heil frm d Eastern part o 9ja! Wit dis ya culture of been an only boi/male/man/guy* cool Proof moi wrong.
Re: Advantages Of Been An Only Male In The Family!? by Sissy3(f): 4:34am On Apr 13, 2009
brein:

Sissy, nice one, bur wht u mean by bein spoilt, as in what kinda aspect.
I suspect u to heil frm d Eastern part o 9ja! Wit dis ya culture of been an only boi/male/man/guy* cool Proof moi wrong.

me? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked mistaken identity bruv! cheesy cheesy LOL  grin grin better luck next time! grin cool cool
Re: Advantages Of Been An Only Male In The Family!? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 13, 2009
Oh! U definitely are from D Western 9ja. No doubt. Research confirms it to be true. cheesy cool
Re: Advantages Of Been An Only Male In The Family!? by biina: 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2009
Advantages Of Been An Only Male In The Family!? none
Re: Advantages Of Been An Only Male In The Family!? by dae(f): 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2009
dats easy --- Advantages are

a) you'll carry the burden of the family.
b) Everyone will look up to you for $$$ and nairas (eg extended family and co.)
c) all your sisters will look up to you as the main provider for papa and mama when they carry go to their husbands house.
d) If you Fuk up, everyone will be disappointed in you, cos u a dude! as a chick, well, we shall end up in husbands house anyways and find someone to take care of us one way on the other( thats if we dont feel like working 9-5 for any baga)  grin

SO, with my points above, i hope i have been able to convince and not confuse you that those are the biggest advantages of been a dude!!!

goodluck!!!!!!
Re: Advantages Of Been An Only Male In The Family!? by Sissy3(f): 8:18pm On Apr 13, 2009
brein:

Oh! U definitely are from D Western 9ja. No doubt. Research confirms it to be true. cheesy cool

stop confusing me with another person! western 9ja ke? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i am not from there cool cool grin grin

keeping trying bro!
Re: Advantages Of Been An Only Male In The Family!? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 13, 2009
Dae, Am impressed!! cool cool its goin into my books of records.
More pls.
Chiurs.

(1) (Reply)

My Mum / Feb 29 - Birthday Of Gioachino Rossini / Did I Do The Right Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.