Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Did I Do The Right Thing? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Did I Do The Right Thing? (815 Views)

Help!!..did I Marry The Wrong Lady? / Did I Do The Right Thing In This Situation?? / Did He Do The Right Thing By Keeping QUIET? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Do The Right Thing? by mamagee3(f): 12:47am On Feb 14, 2013
I was trying to find out if I did the right thing by going to a city where my friend lives without seeing her although I told her we went in a group?

I didn't tell her I was in town until I went back home, I told her when I called to invite her for my graduation.
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by aadetoyin(f): 12:53am On Feb 14, 2013
u shouldnt ve bothered to tell her cos she will be hurt na!
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by mamagee3(f): 1:16am On Feb 14, 2013
I went to someone else's house,I thought he would have told her that I came to town.
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by SisiKill1: 3:11am On Feb 14, 2013
Mama gee, didn't you do the same thing last year abi was it your friend who did it to you and you came here asking the same question?!!

Girl, you really really need to quit worrying too much about what others think of you and trying to find hidden meaning in every little thing. I am seriously worried about you. . .you are to young for this kinda nonsense hypertensive crapola!

Go live your life abeg!

Sheesh!

3 Likes

Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 14, 2013
Whether another man thinks what you did was right or wrong should not be your buisness.everybody is entitled to their opinion and if you felt good about not going to her house fine.live your life and free yourself from societal inhibitions and public opinion.enjoy inner freedom,please!
Re: Did I Do The Right Thing? by obowunmi(m): 11:55am On Feb 14, 2013
fastest way to hypertension and high blood pressure is to care what anyone else thinks of you.... undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Issue With Mother In Law / Read A Short Story Of True Friendship / Effects Of Domestic Violence On Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.