Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Who Wants To Join The Nigerian Armed Forces? Army, Navy Or The Air Force? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Wants To Join The Nigerian Armed Forces? Army, Navy Or The Air Force? (22039 Views)

Nigerian Navy Or Merchant Navy / Joining D Nigerian Navy Or Custom / Army, Navy,airforce,nia,npf,sss,customs,ndlea Which Has A Better Career Growth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants To Join The Nigerian Armed Forces? Army, Navy Or The Air Force? by wooleyboi(m): 8:02pm On Apr 12, 2009
joining the Nigerian Armed Forces is not as difficult as people think, yeah.

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To Join The Nigerian Armed Forces? Army, Navy Or The Air Force? by kellyonie: 10:54am On Apr 14, 2009
Guy, his the form for direct short service into Nigerian Airforce/ Navy out.
Re: Who Wants To Join The Nigerian Armed Forces? Army, Navy Or The Air Force? by adhoc: 6:43am On May 25, 2009
My nephew has tried severally but unsuccessful,
He insist joining the navy or airforce is all he wants. pls assist.
Re: Who Wants To Join The Nigerian Armed Forces? Army, Navy Or The Air Force? by abo4don: 7:01pm On May 28, 2009
please i will like someone to please call this number 08072065781 or 08060243102, if you hear anything that has to do with Navy Short service because i'm really in need of the form. thank you so much and God bless
Re: Who Wants To Join The Nigerian Armed Forces? Army, Navy Or The Air Force? by Richardothukeyahoocom: 5:42am On Aug 12, 2012
I have the desire to join any of the following: Army, custom , FRSC, Ndlea, and Navy. Please if you have the idea when the form is out, contact me on 08152776384
Re: Who Wants To Join The Nigerian Armed Forces? Army, Navy Or The Air Force? by Businesstools(m): 9:44am On Aug 12, 2012
wooleyboi: joining the Nigerian Armed Forces is not as difficult as people think, yeah.
Are you a member of the Armed Forces?How did you arrive at your conclusion?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Salary Job VS Doing Business, Which One Is Better? / Young Graduates: What's Your Creative Idea That Requires Funding / Msc. Business Admin. Or Msc. Statistics. Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.