Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,140 members, 7,863,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:50 AM

Beware Of The Robbery Squad In Ikeja Shoprite.. This My Experience - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of The Robbery Squad In Ikeja Shoprite.. This My Experience (796 Views)

Public Execution By Firing Squad In Lagos, July 1, 1995 (Throwback Photos) / The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured / I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of The Robbery Squad In Ikeja Shoprite.. This My Experience by ishiamu(m): 8:05am On Sep 19, 2015
My name is ishiamu and I think its important the
public knows this for Security reasons.. Ikeja # Shoprite mall
is now a den for bad people o! While packing shopping bags
into yo car, you may be approached by 2 sexy, braless 22-
year old girls in micro minis and skimpy tops. They will
press their tits against the window, and ask for a lift to
town. On the way, they will strip down and perform MouthAction
on each other. One will then climb into the front and suck
you off while the other attempts to steal yo wallet! I had
mine stolen last # Thursday , # Friday , # Saturday , twice on
# Sunday, Monday, # Tuesday , # Wednesday . And once again
today! I'm on my way back there now, please pray for me so
I don't fall victim again to these terrible criminals!!!
Re: Beware Of The Robbery Squad In Ikeja Shoprite.. This My Experience by RobinHez(m): 8:09am On Sep 19, 2015
"braless 22 year old girls"

how u take know? angry

*modified*

ya a goat! on ur way back for mouthaction? grin

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Robbery Squad In Ikeja Shoprite.. This My Experience by Schipolkky2211: 8:11am On Sep 19, 2015
U sure will fall again again and again since you knew and still fell several times. May God help you and ur desires. I can only pray for u to repent and not from their attack.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of The Robbery Squad In Ikeja Shoprite.. This My Experience by jazinogold(m): 8:11am On Sep 19, 2015
lol..u enjoy d 1st tym; you no learn ur lesson!

u enjoy m again d second tym na now u com remember say dem b thief!

abeg mk I go enjoy my own Jor! grin

na to put old dirty n torn notes for my wallet grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of The Robbery Squad In Ikeja Shoprite.. This My Experience by Slimzjoe(m): 8:15am On Sep 19, 2015
Talk true!! I'm on my way there angry
Re: Beware Of The Robbery Squad In Ikeja Shoprite.. This My Experience by ishiamu(m): 8:42am On Sep 19, 2015
jazinogold:
lol..u enjoy d 1st tym; you no learn ur lesson!

u enjoy m again d second tym na now u com remember say dem b thief!

abeg mk I go enjoy my own Jor! grin

na to put old dirty n torn notes for my wallet grin

LoL
Re: Beware Of The Robbery Squad In Ikeja Shoprite.. This My Experience by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 19, 2015
food for thought.

R**b**h
Re: Beware Of The Robbery Squad In Ikeja Shoprite.. This My Experience by Owongtok(m): 11:45am On Sep 19, 2015
Fake.faked

(1) (Reply)

Man Spent 20 Years On Death Row For Murder Of A Man Who Was Alive / SAVAGE ! Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother / Guy Kills His Girlfriend For Refusing His Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.