Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago (35506 Views)

Gas Explosion Near Skye Bank Minna / Burnt Person Runs Out Of Chickason Gas Plant Explosion In Anambra (Video) / Graphic Photos From The Anambra Gas Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by juman(m): 11:57am On Sep 19, 2015
Those people woke up without knowing that they would die today.

Hmmmm.

It is only God that knows who's going to die before today runs out.

1 Like

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by melakes(m): 11:58am On Sep 19, 2015
kestolove95:
Igbos don kill dem
Just wut has igbo got to do with ds? am sure u just want attention & uv gotten it. am very sorry 4 u.
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by Bonuwa: 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
thorpido:
Emergency rescue efforts is so poor in this country.
See people just standing looking at them.

RIP to the victims.
u r talking trash wat did u want dem to do in dis situation?
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by Osama10(m): 12:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
This is really a zoo, even if they are dead were they supposed to be loaded like refuse behind that hilux. cry angry
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by favourlove1: 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
Transporter123:
At least four persons were killed and some injured in a gas explosion that hit a mini gas plant in the Eliozu axis of Port-Harcourt Rivers state on Thursday evening. The explosion occurred during transfusion of industrial gas into a cylinder of an air conditioner(strange).. quite unfortunate.. Rip to the dead.. sorry its coming late. angry angry angry
d second pics showed that some of them were still alife. But instead of bin rushed to d hospital people gathered to take pictures of them. Humanity has been truly washed ashore. Smh...

1 Like

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by U2ice(m): 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hmm those pple watchin go wicked dieee

To view d tin for fone sef de do me smhw
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by thorpido(m): 12:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
Bonuwa:
u r talking trash wat did u want dem to do in dis situation?
Trash?
So no-one could get a vehicle to move them to a hospital?
You guys haven't seen such situations handled in developed countries so it's trash to you.
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by thorpido(m): 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
otiigba1:
it bogles the mind! No health and safety Regulations, even if there are. nigerians are so ignorant they would not abide by the safety Rules, because they have been genetically modified to cut corners in every thing they do, always hoping that God will help them. All this death could have been avoided angry
So sad.You could see from the pictures that they were not even well clothed.
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by Transporter123(m): 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
Joshroyal:
GEJ caused dis......where re the agents of change....the last tym I checked GEJ was the reason Mr Ifeanyi could not get his wife pregnant.
.... how old are u?
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by peddyholly: 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Buhari why ??
Are u okay sir?

1 Like

Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by Transporter123(m): 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
Davidifeanyi:

What happened was that the air conditioner cylinder is not meant to contain a big amount of gas and I also guess the type of gas they were transfering to that cylinder is the propane which has much preasure joined together with the preasure from the electronic pomp...in such situations, the cylinder will have no option than to explode.
My experience and opinion as a dealer though.
so all this pressures added together were powerful enough to slice human beings in parts like this? Really strange.
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by midasbliss(f): 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
Transporter123:
I hope that guy staring survived... I hope he was rescued I hope they didn't watch him die then get him bundled up
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by ladygudhead(f): 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
veekid:
what da hell
orgeneme
do u mean ogheneme! lol
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by montezz(f): 12:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
Jesus Christ!
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by hahn(m): 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
otiigba1:
there are no Ambulance in nigeria, even if there are its either the engine has broken down or there are no petrol to drive them. even if they are workable by the time it gets to the victims, (that is if it didn't break down on the way) they would be dead anyway. Welcome to nigeria country were every thing is mediocre. Makes me very Angry angry

Join the queue
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by Jonwesley(m): 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
I just wonder what makes explosion that is much of air and loud sound to cut humans to pieces like this. One had both legs amputated, and the burns are minimal.
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by Jonwesley(m): 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
I wonder what makes explosion, that is more of air and sound to cut humans into pieces like this. One had his two legs amputated by the explosion. Ha! Can somebody enlighten me more on this?
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
kestolove95:
Igbos don kill dem
like seriously? this is coming from a sane person?
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
I thought it was an Oxy-fuel welding process using calcium carbide and water? This method is very crude and used where acetylene cylinders are not available. Most of our panel beaters use this method to cut steel.

Too bad. Occupational safety issues.
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by solayd(m): 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
We just don't value life in this part of the world, no attention for the injured see how they were park into truck like sardine
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by blacq2009(m): 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
Innaa lillahi wa inna ilayhi raaji uun.
And all some useless, jobless nairalanders could do there was to still wield cameras. It may be you or me next time.
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by Salmoneus(m): 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
vorigan:

. . . . . .what the fvvck?? . . . . . . .really what happened to humanity? . . . . .this is really the bad side of technology, those two guys were alive, but people instead of calling ambulance, were snapping pics!!!! . . . . . . . . . . .those guys would probably have survived if help came early . . . . . . .I suggest this bit be investigated and someone hanged for negligence

Help was probably on the way when those photos were taken, it is best not to touch people in these conditions of you don't know what you are doing as you may worsen the condition, but at least police should have arrive at least 5 minutes after it happened to keep people away for investigations and all that...
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by iukpe: 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
whirlwind7:
What the hell...?

At least two of those guys are not dead when the pictures were taken, as seen in the first two photos.
People around there didn't call for ambulances, but stand around to take pics, and watch the victims bleed to death!

They finally get loaded into a pick up van like pieces of trash after they're dead. Such a pity.

What happened to humanity, for goodness sake?!

You don see am now. I always see this in Nigeria, and this could happen to anyone, even the richest person. In an emergency situation every victim needs help despite your status. We cannot stand around waiting for victims to die, or be the ones to determine they will not survive due to their injuries, the natural thing is to try to save lives till the last minute.
So sad for Nigeria. RIP to the victims.However, non of the persons standing around watching had any emergency numbers, I am sure or could call any ambulance. It is usually the responsibility of the special services to respond this scale of incident.
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by persius555(m): 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
whirlwind7:
What the hell...?

At least two of those guys are not dead when the pictures were taken, as seen in the first two photos.
People around there didn't call for ambulances, but stand around to take pics, and watch the victims bleed to death!

They finally get loaded into a pick up van like pieces of trash after they're dead. Such a pity.

What happened to humanity, for goodness sake?!
Humanity lost hope in humans a long time ago.
Re: Graphics Pics Of The Gas Explosion In Port-harcourt Two Days Ago by FTBOY: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
hahn:

@bolded, what ambulance? Have you ever called an ambulance in Nigeria and it came?
i'm telling u! their response is as poor as that of fire fighters. they would waste ur time asking silly and irrelevant questions, then turn up when it's already too late. it doesn't make sense calling them 'emergency agents'?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Python Caught And Butchered In My Area (Photos) / Share Your Frightening But Funny Stories / Pictures Of A Big Python Killed In My Compound Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.