Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:02 AM

Isn't Firstbank Summer Challenge A Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Isn't Firstbank Summer Challenge A Scam (644 Views)

Stevens finance services Is A Scam / Alert From Firstbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isn't Firstbank Summer Challenge A Scam by don4real18(m): 11:52am On Sep 19, 2015
I am one of the participants of a #IRockSummer challenge organised by FirstBank and I posted a plea for your votes here on Nairaland and I thank all the people who voted for me.
But, the challenge was a waste of time because FirstBank just used it to get attention.
The challenge was filled with fraud as people got votes probably with the help of autovote bots or FirstBank themselves posing as competitors.
The challenge was supposed to end on the 17th of September but the voting is still going on and winners not announced and when I challenged FirstBank with non-abusive words on their Facebook page, I was banned from posting on their page.
Re: Isn't Firstbank Summer Challenge A Scam by afolwalex20(m): 11:53am On Sep 19, 2015
U think so?
Re: Isn't Firstbank Summer Challenge A Scam by don4real18(m): 11:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
afolwalex20:
U think so?
Yes, I do
Re: Isn't Firstbank Summer Challenge A Scam by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ahn ahn, can people just be patient. I participated in the #iRockSumner challenge too and it just ended. I guess they're collating winners for this and never think Firstbank will stoop so slow for such a small amount, they're too big to scam their customers. A bank that gave out a house will now scam u cuz of 100k. Just calm the heck down. undecided

1 Like

Re: Isn't Firstbank Summer Challenge A Scam by dapson: 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
Why can't you be patient? the campaign ended september 18 last friday,and you expect them to declare you as the winner without collating the votes?

2 Likes

Re: Isn't Firstbank Summer Challenge A Scam by don4real18(m): 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
Bros(es), I'm not the winner... It ended on the 18th instead of 17th and the only reason I'm voicing out this opinion is because of the flaws I noticed.
How will you do a voting challenge website and allow autovote bots.... If they claim their site is secured then the irregularities will have to come from the one managing the site.

(1) (Reply)

THE POLICE: Whose Side Are They On? / Househelp (agbasi) Chops Off Toddlers Hand - Graphic Photos / Latest Method Of Scam. Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.