Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

True Love - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / True Love (1805 Views)

Her True Love (romance) Literature / Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) / My Secret Fading Love. ( My True Love Story). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Love by Gilbertkwabena(m): 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
"My Love Story"
A new short story by ____Gilbert
Enjoy the reading...and pls make comments..
Episode 1:
I remember this day like it was yesterday, I traveled to Obuasi(Ghana) to go and write my Waec for the fourth time,its funny how I never made my maths even dou I was a guru in mathematics av helped a lot of ppl passed but wen I write mine d best I ever had was E8..but dis time my parent was giving me the last chance so if I fail again...I'll just go and learn mechanic straight...
I got to Obuasi nd to God be the glory I was so determined dat I wasn't going to distracted for any reason until I met dis damsel...chai!!! Cenami
I was strolling on the street one friday night wen spotted dis beautiful
,gorgeous damsel receiving call @ the other side of the road nd I was like WTF such a beautiful in dis locality coz where I was actually writing my exem isn't a developed place @all so I was surprised to have seen sm1 like dis dere .As a no dulling boy(confarm omo Naija boy)I walked up to her even though I was dressed like a house maid but I less I care,I trust my flows...
Me:...Good evening damsel,(i said to her even dou she was on call but she doesn't seems to end d call any time soon so i gad no choice dan to say smtn)pls can I have few minutes wit u??
She:..(eyeing me like I was a shit)hope no problem?
Me:...not @all dear,just a minute of ur time is all I want(I said to her confidently but criously I was fuckin scared.. Oh common dis girl look too dressed for me)
She:..(Pls let me call u back she said to d one on phone)..ok,am listening
Me:...olryt,actually its notin much,I was just passing by b4 I saw standing all alone nd I tot maybe u need help or somtn..
She:..is dat so?OK tanks but am OK as u can see I don't need any help,tank u.
Me:...olryt, actually I av to tell u u look so beautiful nd I will love to....(days wen she cut in)
She:...hahahahaha..u will love to have my number,and den later u will love to have my pussy..hell no!!oh my God don't you even look @ itself b4 coming to me?do u we have anything in common I mean look @ me well...pls as u know I was on call b4 u interrupted me so pls ..
Me:...(feeling kinda shy now coz ppl were around nd she was just shouting @ me)..oh I don't mean to be rude but I tink u're taking dis tin too personal, I was only admiring u nd Y shouting dia much
She:...Am shouting heh..OK I won't shout again if u get lost
Me:...ok, but pls can I just....(she cuts in again)
She:...Are u deaf or something?? Can't u see am not comfortable around u..pls just get lost.
Me:...OK..OK..stop shouting..ways ur problem self?I was only being a good citizen here...So Y getting so furious??
She:...mtchewww...nonsense, help
urself b4 helping another..
She was still talkinv wen dis Range Rover 2014mode came parking beside her and she just dashed in nd left me standing...I wish d ground can just swallow me or I should just disappear but noooooo...notin like sort hapen.. people were just staring was nd some laughing
....kai,which kind wahala my konji put me in today now...but life goes on now I'll have to walk with my shame...
To be continued......
Please I need ur comments on dis story, tanks

1 Like

Re: True Love by coolhumble(m): 12:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
Keep them.coming, nice one
Re: True Love by stonecoldcafe: 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
Are you updating with your phone? Your short hand is killing the zeal but it seems like a promising tale.
Re: True Love by Gilbertkwabena(m): 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
Pls how will I drop dnxt episode...i can only see create new topic
Re: True Love by Gilbertkwabena(m): 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
***My Love Story***
Episode 2.....continues...
One way or the other I managed to walk to the hostel but seriously I was so depressed nd weak but one thing is for sure, I WILL NEVER LET DIS GO...I will revenge dia wen ever I hapen to meet her again.......I swear to God I will deal wit her..I said within me
----------------------
I got to the hostel right on time,just right time for dinning(master,I can't afford to miss "kainkay" my favorite food for dat matter)I took my plate nd headed to the dinning hall wen I heard some1 calling Gilbert..Mr.Gil(dats my name # Gilbert )on turning back I got to see its my closest frnd Evans..(oh my God Evans Opoku was one of the most craziest guy av ever meet in life..one funny tin about him is dat for everything u say,Evans has either experienced it or has sm1 who has experienced it..)
Evans:...Chale I pack some nice Sciencee textbooks for u against Morrow's paper
Me:...haha!!!, you no go prepare for the exam urself?
Evans:...oh boy,forget me oo,me de3 even if I read am 4rm day to night for 10yrs I still won't understand dat subjct..imagine scientist saying we are all animals(na their fader be animal) nd first creation was monkey wen I know say Adam is the first creation...masa me no go ever understand dem
Me:....hahaha....it's true u can't understand, coz u just said wat is not written in book kuraa..but Y did u come to school since u know dis?
Evans:..No be dat my old man,I told him I want to be a musician but he said I should be a doctor by force...
Me:...Lolz,but u can still be a doctor just dat u will be injecting d girls wit ur konji....but boy I was really embarrassed today paaaa...
Evans:...Wait let me guess..u were mistaken for Masamasa(a popular mad man @ Obuasi)
Me:...u dey mad,guy be serious joor..see I met a girl....***fast forward**
...I explained everything to him nd Evans ,I wonder wat makes him start laughing Saaa...
Evans:....hahahaha...u ppl will never look for a girl of ur caliber, na big big girls wey range rover guys want na him u too want nd u no even get Peugeot 505....ppl like u b thief.....dis was the same thing dat happened to my cousin(Opoku)
Me:...haha Evans, dis one to ur cousin b4?
Evans:....Yes now
Me:...How you come know am
Evans:...The same way am knowing urs now..he also told
Me:...so wat did u tell him
Evans:..The samething am going to tell you...
Me:...wats dat
Evans:.....Life goes on ma man,nxt time u tink wit ur brain nd not ur konji....see me now I go for all dis small small girls wey no dey take my money or time(anything I tell dem na hin dem go do)and one thing u don't know about dia big girls is dat most of dere p## # y is rot..its fucking big dat u will need something to shock it so dat it can be tight but dose small girls...chai..chale dere toto sweet die,wit tight # Toto ...u go suffer to go in but d moment u clock in like...chai,its like heaven...dose small girls na real blood tonic...
Me:....mtchwww I tot u will say smtn reasonable today but seems like u ar always d same...I dey go sleep see you tomorrow..
Evans:...I get pain killer here ooo...u no want??
Me:....hmmmm,OK tanks pls give me some to even calm me down
Evan:....chai....Mr.Gil...oya take
Me:....Evans wetin be dis
Evans:...na pain killer now..it was recommend by my doctor
Me:...ur doctor?what kind of doctor will recommend Alomo as pain killer
Evans:...me now..I be my own doctor
Me....I swear u get problem Evan..go ur bed nd no disturb me pls
I tried sleeping but d sleep no dey come,it was some minutes to 9...
Me:...Evans I beg bring d pain killer..make I kill my sorrow
Evans:...hahaha...bastard,so u go take b4 u come dey do like innocenti..
(We drank all nd was still tasty of more so we went out to a bar to get more.....on our way going back to our hostel around 12....
Me:...Evans..Evans...see see,dat is d girl I told u about standing dere,I swear I will deal wit her now
Evans:...calm down jooor, dis is not Nigeria whr u can beat nd co Scot free ,here u will be arrested....,lets follow her gently to get to know where she stays nd den we come up with a plan to deal wit her ....we will deal wit her don't worry
Me:...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I can't wait.... I swear I will deal wit dis girl badly...I swore to myself.......
To be continued
Re: True Love by styless(f): 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
U, d, dis...not serious at all.
Re: True Love by Gilbertkwabena(m): 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
****My Love Story***
Episode 3.....
I and Evans followed her to know her place secretly... We go to know she not far from d where I was writing my exams...kai dat 1 no too gud but i'll know how to go about it...Evans so wat next now coz d way the tin is doin me huh,i feel like humiliating her as well..
Evans:...don't worry, she scored you only 1point..but u will score her 10points I swear just calm down....you will treat her fuckup by loving her pretendently...
.caring for her caringlesly nd later f# # K her mercilessly nd u go dumb her dumblesly....hahha.hahah
Me:...haha...boy wat are u talking about?Me feel like just beating her nd let her go which one come be all dis llesly lesly case...abeg joor
Evans:...Oh my God,wetin dey do you self I say make u calm down,sm1 like dat u can't beat her nd walk freely away...she will arrest u nd masa a lot can happen nd moreover a lady will forget beating within few days but will never forget a broken heart so lets do it my way nd @ d end u go see how it goes...u won't only enjoy her Toto but u go even suck part of her richness.... Dont worry
Me:...ok,lets i even want to do wat u said how do we go about it coz dis doesn't even want to see me for face so how will I manage to steal her heart
Evans:....haaaaaa,Gil I swear u never grow @all na only age u get u no get IQ, a girl hates so want to quite bcoz of dat?Dont you know behind every NO a girl says there is a little yes hanging around so its for a guy to know hoe to luk for d yes....
Me:..... Evansoloooooooooo,u b my geee I swear, oya gv me more tutorial about girls now
Evans:...lolsss, na me b dat my boy...u know d way Jah has created women no be d same as men....OK see it dis way:Y do u tink most girls dey fall for badt boys pass good boys? Nd d good boys don't like d bad girls?
Me:.....oya tell me now I don't know
Evans:.....see you..ladies don't think with there brain man,ladies only tink wit there emotions nd feeling,D moment u u are able to make dem find interesting in you dey develpod likeness nd guys think wit there brain so d gud ones won't go for d bad ones...boy story for another day...lets get back to ur matter.....
Me:....haaaaa, boy I swear u b smtn else no wonder u no know book.....ok how do we go about dis girl den
Evans:...Hmmmm...I for say make we plan robbery for her so u will be her saviour but dat one no go work all dis our movie actors don spoil dat line for us ppl like Jym Ike,Ramsey Noah and Micheal Majeed has spoil d game but there a way out now....lets work try her mother
Me:...her mother?? Ar u curiousboy ar u sure dis pain killer is not affecting ur head so
Evans:....haha...see John boy,na d pain killer dey even make me think well self...Dont u see how am thinking like Casànova....
Me:....hmmmm,OK lets assume am to wit dat,how do I enter her mother??
Evans:....now you are talking...lets go nd sleep nd tomorrow we start d game...don't worry it will be fun......Gil Gil ....let d game start.... ②
Me:.....bad boy !!!!but just brief me small on how to go about it plssssss
Evan:...haaa boy lets wait till tomorrow abEg, I get dis new girl I won enter morrow
Me:...Evans new girlwe never even spend upto a full week for here nd u don get girl wey u won strav...I ßwear u no well....
Evans:...haha...see you, don't u know you know dat all dis small girls dey always feel older ppl...dey no dey let us do any wahala kuraaa....everything na fast fast...anyway d girl self na d girl wey go dey gv me my morning food...na koko(Porridge) she dey sell
Me...haha ,Evans na koko girl u dey dat??
Evans....u sit down dey watch,one tin ppl like u don't undrstd is dose girls are blessings to us...dis Obuasi I come..1 pesua I won't spend all my expenses will be taken care of by these girls...u watch...
The story is just about to start...watch out for the next episode
Re: True Love by Weirdman: 6:21pm On Sep 21, 2015
Ko0l bring it 0n br0
Re: True Love by ayorinbolableszy(f): 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2015
pls we ar waiting
Re: True Love by Gilbertkwabena(m): 10:30am On Sep 26, 2015
********My Love Story*********
Episode 4
The following day came as expected,I and Evans went to his new GF's shop to go nd drink kooko(porridge).Wen were going back to the hostel,we saw two men wearing white shirt nd black trousers approaching us... I got to know dey are from LDS(The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints)from the way dey are dressed nd the tag on their shirt...they stopped us nd started preaching nd latter ask us to come to there church but all dey were saying didn't even interest I nd Evans until dey ask us where we stay nd we told them nd they also told us one of their members also stays close to d place we mentioned,dat was wen Evans ask who nd dey described it to us it was no other prsn than Dis girl's house....I wonder wat seems to excite Evans wen he heard this coz he become more attentive to wat dey were saying nd after some minute he latter dismiss dem politely but not until he ask of whr there church is located nd also took there phone number nd promised them we are coming to worship with dem.I just stood there looking @ him like mumu coz I don't know wat really got him excited in all dis........................
After they left I ask him Y he lied to them nd what he took there no for coz I know so well he will not attend the church.......
Evans:....True talk I won't attend but you will attend
Me:....nd who told you I was going to attend
Evans:...bcoz Dats the best way to go about ur plan for this girl
Me:...how do you mean?
Evans:...OK,you listen,it's now very easy for you to become a friend her mother more easier than I tot b4.....
Me:....I still don't understand what u mean boy
Evans:.....oh boy,don't you use ur brain @ all? See the woman is an LDS member which gives you room to get closer to the woman
Me:...how
Evans:...listen very well coz I won't repeat this again.....That church is a very friendly and welcoming church ..you will attend the church this Sunday, but you will go a little late so that your presence van be noticed nd after dey are done with they service they will all come nd great you nd after wards you will move on to the Sunday school class,there is wen you will get a chance to make yourself known to the woman...seems to be very interested in wat they are teaching nd ask as many questions as possible in dat way she will recognize you the next time you meet with her.....
Me.....hmmmm, so am just go nd familiarize myself to the woman?
Evans....yhman...you to make the woman know that you are a church member nd u will also behave so calm with an innocent face to convince her dat you are a good prsn.....so I dat way the nxt mission won't be difficult @alll....
Me:....hmmmm....I now get it
Evans:....and after that,maybe on Tuesday or so we will find a way to make her invite us to her house nd wen she does that...GBAM, we win be dat
Me:.....hmmmm,but wat will happen after she let me in her house?
Evans:....that's wen you get to meet her daughter in her house,, nd dat moment she won't be able to send you out coz she wasn't d one who even invited you...nd from there you go ahead nd talk wit her nd little by little u play ur game.....
Me:....hmmmm.....Evans...you see this your big head its full bad plans....I swear
Evans:....Na you sabi,na help I dey help you now...or don't you like it
Me:.....me?why won't I like it? I love it kuraaaaa...everything is sounding nice to me but all in all is that I just want to make her pay for the embarrassment she caused me.
Evans....if you go with dis I swear it will work than how you tot.......it's very simple...the only complicated thing about it is you making her love you within 3weeks....you know we will be in a month time?
Me:...yh I know that, don't forget me myself am not easy @all....I know how to play girls so well so don't worry,I know how to go about dis
Evans...OK, if you say so...but in the mean time let me get CD there coz this girl will be coming after she sells finish...
Me:...U go strave her today
Evans:....haaa, Y not? I go f## # k her die
Me:...bad boy, you no well @ all
Evans:....chale let me quickly get it so b4 time elapses
Me....olryt boss...let me also go nd prepare for our next exam....
{Evans went his way nd I also went back to d hostel......nothing special happen for the day except that Evans came nd gave me gist on how he sex the girl nd after wards we went to the var to go take so pain killer}.....
-------------------
It's now Sunday....I went to the church around 9:30 nd normally there service starts @ 9...but I just wanted my presence to be felt....I got there nd to God be the glory everything went just as planned nd it was so exciting...I meet her mother there but daughter didn't come so after everything the I happened to have a chat with her mother nd she ask me were I was staying nd I told her I stay @Accra but I came to write my papers here in Obuasi nd I must tell you the woman was so friendly nd she still looks very beautiful, I can see she still in her late 40s maybe 48 or 49...but anyway she beautiful no lie about that......... We close from church nd I nd d woman happened to come home together nd she even payed for my T.P (even though I never intended to come home with her)....We got to her house nd she told me Dats where she stays nd dat I should come nd great her one of this days since I stay so close to her...the also advised me to study well so that I can make my result once nd for all......
I later tank her nd left to the hostelll....it was so funny to, my plans are now working even more smoother than I thought.....I now believe God himself is with me on this....nd looking up to my next move....
To be continued
Re: True Love by Gilbertkwabena(m): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2015
Episode 5
After we finish writing our paper on Monday, I nd Evans went on to Jolly in town......... Hmmmm___nothing relating to this story happened truout the day nd Tuesday + Wednesday although I and Evans still had a lot of discussion about the our plan for the girl.....Finally the lucky day for me came, It was on Thursday evening after we had finished playing football hosted by the town boys against our Skull @ a place far from the hostel although we were suppose to walk in group with the rest of the team but Evans doesn't feel comfortable walking with populated ppl so we took a different root to our hostel.... On our way going we saw two ppl fighting, actually its an argument or is it a fight?..no, fighting will mean blowing each other but dat was not d case, they were just shouting at each other so I nd Evans moved closer to witness dis in case dey will be fighting(I love watching fights) I'll love to watch...As we moved closer lo nd behold it was dis shape tongued girl dat insulted me d other day that was when Evans looked @ me nd said:Gil...this is a great opportunity for you...lets go there nd hear wat they have to say but whatever the case may be...we still have to support the girl even if she's wrong that will @ least her notice you nd maybe things might start 4rm here.....we moved closer nd finally got there.....
Me:....haha,Mr.man why would you be shouting @ a girl in this manner? Oh common man...
Mr.man:...No no no,you can't just come here nd take sides...you don't even know wat happen
Me:....no matter what the problem may be Broda,she's a lady for God's sake.....OK wat happened bro
Mr.man:....this girl is just too stupid,she's very very rude I don't know how she sees herself ,she thinks she can just talk to any1 anyhow
Evans:...mr,you are still insulting the lady,wat happen now nd leave all dis
Me:...indeed she's very stupid nd I just wish the guy beat her ...of coz I was still talking to myself
She:...Listen to yourself,I am rude wat about you kwasiaa man
Mr.man:....I will slap you now
Me:...slap her pls...I said inside me
Evans:...OK,miss pls be patient OK? I understand wat you are going tru
She:...pls pls ,how can you tell me to be patient...just tell him to give me my phone nd my money or else...
Me:...your money nd phone?...OK Mr.pls give her her stuff pls
Mr.man:....OK,listen she brought her phone to me to help her give an engineer for repair which I did nd d guy hasn't finish repairing it...so wat does she wants me to do after I explain it to her
She:...He hasn't repair the phone for more than two months now, even if he was repairing a humanbeing he should have finish by now..nonsense...you think I don't know you've gone to sell the phone nd I don't even care I'll collect my phone together wit my money I swear
Me:...don't worry miss....he will provide u ur phone nd money don't worry
She:...he better do
Me:...Mr,pls wats d case now?
Mr.man:...see ...boys I already told her to come for her stuff on Satday nd she just stood here yelling like a goat
Me:....oh,Mr...this isn't a way to talk to a woman @ all...is this how you're gonna be talking with your woman...women are like egg nd they should be treated as such...even when they insult us we have to be a man (easier said than done...am d one telling sm1 to treat her like egg while I seriously wanna treat her like shit)...anyways...miss please am so sorry on his behalf.. He has made a promise that you should come for it on satday nd am sure he will give it to you...please
She:...(seriously angry)God has save you today,but I promise next time I come nd you don't give my phone nd money....you will see what will happen to....useless human being...
Mr.man:...mtcheww....I don't have time to reply...boys tank you OK,let her come for her stuff on satday like I said...tank you
Evans:...just keep to your words Mr...see you on satday the three of us will come for it on satday
Me:...yh, we will all come for it like he said...see on Saturday...(after the started going)OK miss pls don't be angry OK, don't worry we will make sure he returns ur stuff to you unfailingly
She:...Medasi brah, the guy really got me angry but its OK,I just hope he does has he said...
Me:...oh surely he will...he wont want us to use snake to tie him a tie...by the way am Gilbert nd my frnd here is(I was about to say his name wen Evans cut in)
Evans:...oh,don't worry boy,am not dump I can speak for myself....Ahofe mpajo efremi Evans(Meaning: fine lady am called Evans) its nice meeting nd you don't worry yourself about the guy coz he will give u d stuffs whether he likes it or not..
She:....olryt guys,tank you so much.. I av to go now...see you guys later
Me:.....oh...not even your name??
She:....with a beautiful smile on her face(I swear that smile can make your surrender your father's property to her..lolz)...OK, my name CENAMI...bye
Me:...Cenami won't you give us your number so we can come nd see the guy together
She(now CENAMI):... Oh, you don't worry about that I'll take care of the rest tanks anyways.....(She dashed away)....
Me:...kai, Evans I swear this girl is fucking beautiful... I wish I can just have her now...Cenami..wat a beautiful name for a beautiful girl
Evans:...On a serious note boy, this girl should contest for miss universe....I now know why she didn't even look @ u d other day
Me:....Why
Evans:....how can you expect such girl to be seen with you...a fair lady like Nadia buhari nd you wey you be like lil wayne the Ghana actor(you can compare lil Wayne to sanyeri in Yoruba film)
Me:...na your papa be like lil Wayne...stupid boy... I no handsome like this...nonsense
Evans:...na you sabi,but dats the truth, the girl is too nice for you...
Me;...abeg just shot up if you don't now wat to say...
Evans:....hahahaha....you don dey vex already...see you, na play I dey ooo..lol....but on a serious note boy, me self won't mind tasting dis girl ooo
Me:...hahahaha....now I see Y you say I look like lil Wayne...bcoz you want her about...yeye boy
Evans:...OK...OK..boy why not do it this way, after you done with the girl let me come in nd have my own taste huh??..?
Me:...wat do you mean
Evans:.....I mean after you Bleep her finish, you go just call me to come in nd do mine...dat will even make sad more than anything nd dat will be he best revenge you can give her....
Me:....hmmmm....lets see how it goes first...lets pray this goes our way
Evans:....it will surely go our way as long as you don't dull ...just play your games very well
Me:....sure man...I'll do my part nd its the best...don't worry...trust your guy
Evans:....yhman...I trust you
To be continued...
Re: True Love by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 26, 2015
Nice story, will surely keep reading.
Re: True Love by Gilbertkwabena(m): 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
Episode 6
We wrote our next paper on Friday and it was so fabulous... I mean it was so easy that 80% finished 30min b4 end time....some were even grading themselves already, some where like if they should have b2 it will be a failure to them coz they answers every bit of the questions asked.....People were busy jubilating while I just stood there feeling so sad....well I was sad bcoz my no1 man was caught cheating or is it copying (which ever joor, both are same blood) nd that really hurt ppl dou but of coz it hurt me more....kai my no1 man of ppl...now we don't know his faith concerning this subject(so painful) but life must go on now I told Evans but he doesn't really look like sm1 who want to hear any consolation so I left him alone .........
.I expected him to come in the dorm after he had finish thinking but it surprised me wen it clocking 12am and Evans is still not back ...I was a bit scared coz he nvr told any1 anything... He just left the hostel unaware........
...It is now Saturday, every1 was awake as early as 6....some of the girls were busy washing there bf's cloths while some were busy cleaning...nd the boys are on field busy playing football in exception of few of us without gf washing our cloths ourselves... Well is not that there is no beautiful girl among them but I don't really like dating my mates nd again I prefer sophisticated,classic girls nd I find them not classic enough for me...well av s## few of them anyways...like 6 if am right but I nvr dated any of them(na only brain nd one chance I take do am)....not long after I finish washing did Evans showed up since ystday.....
Me:....Evans, whr av u been since yeatday now..are you ok shaa?
Evans:....haaa...boy I dey ooo , I don tire like mad..how far now?
Me:...ha-ha...but wetin do you now Y didn't you come home ystdy?
Evans:...chai, boy na one girl wey dey provisions kidnap me oooo
Me:...kidnap you ke?how?
Evans:...abi I just went to take some alomo ystdy say make I take cool temper ooo nd I met this girl wher I go buy chewing gum...but as I sight her like dis i follow her rap saa wey I format her head nd small time I see say she don dey fell me nd moreover I see say she need am badly from the way she dey talk and you know as a charitable man i offered myself to her
Me:....haha...I swear you no well @all.....nd I dey here dey worry about you meanwhile you are there busy enjoying ur life...you don mad I swear
Evans:....no vex abeg, na emergency Dats Y...she didn't even allow me to sleep since yeatday ooo I swear
Me:....Evans ,I swear you no well...just commot myside I dey go field
Evans:....haaa,am so weak to play any ball now,make I go sleep but shey you don eat ana?
Me:....naaa...na one stupid tea nd small bread dem prepare like say we bi prisoner..me I no want joor
Evans:...no worry I carry Milo nd bread with sardine come for you...even I go kooko seller(porridge seller) side as well nd I carry kooko come as well....take am ,you eat nd leave the rest for me...I dey go sleep....
Me'.....haaaaaaaa ......My no1 man..,I swear you b. Person...jah bless you man
Evans:....chale forget ....no just forget our deal oooo
Me:....which deal b dat?
Evans:..haaa ,guy no tell me say you don forget ooo...haaa...
Me:...which1 now
Evans:....Cenami now, our deal..after you finish with yours. Me too go enter
Me:...lol....yooo maaati wai, ko da(meaning:>av heard ooo, go nd sleep ok).......I left for the field nd joined them in playing...we finished playing nd evr1 went to do dere things....Evans woke up around 3 nd later after some conversations we decided to stroll to the his new girl's house so that he will show her to me...on our way going , guess what
we met Cenami's mother on the way with some luggage's... Evans quickly told me not to waste dis opportunity @all...as it is a the best opportunity to follow her home....of coz I also know that so I didn't waste much time talking
Me:...Good evening ma
Cenami's mom:...oh,Gilbert ,how you doing?
Me:...by his grace ma, all is well..let us help you ur luggage...
Cenami's mom:...saa, I thought you are heading somewhere b4 yu saw me
Me:...not really ma, we were only strolling
Cenami's mom:...OK, then thank you...have this
.....She gave us her luggage nd she use the opportunity to advice us to be a good boys,read our books ,come to check nd so on....I was listening to advice nd inside I was like won't you go nd advice ur daughter as well...even she needs more than I do,if nor for rudeness maybe I won't have know form Adam.....she was still on her advice when we finally arrived @ her house....she opened the gate nd ushered us in..she told us to sit in her hall while nd feel comfortable while she rushed down inside leaving us in her living room.....Evans was telling me that this is where the game should starts...no dulling from this moment, since I find way into the mother now,I shouldn't Bleep up on the daughters case...we were still on the matter wen we heard a knock on the door....
I stood up and headed to the door, guess who I saw standing @ the door..........(You guessed right)...........(You guessed right)lo and behold standing there was Cenami surprised on seeing me in there house...so I had to also pretend I never knew she leaves here
Me:...Cenami
Cenami:...you?...how do you get here, what are you looking for?
Me:....you leave here? I mean I don't know you leave here...how you doing
Cenami:...that's not my question..how did you get here is wat I asked
Me:...OK, sorry, I was just surprise seeing you here...I helped Madam Mary (her mother)with her luggage here..that's how I got here
Cenami,:....saa, so you know my mom?
Me:...yh..we attend the same church
Cenami:...so you an LDS member as well...Good evening(she greeted Evans as she walks inside)
Me:...yh,am also a member
Evans:Aho)f3(pretty garl) I never you leave here...Na atisen(how you)
Cenami:...Eye oooo...na wonso333(am and you)
Evans:...bok)))(fine oo)...so this is ur pretty face
Cenami:..no ooo...its my pretty leg.....
{We smilled to her little joke)
Me:...so Cenami have you gone for your phone?
Cenami:... No oo, am just coming home from an outing...ut I intend going today
Me:...OK..it's better you go for it today so that he won't have any excuse that you didn't come for it
Evans:...yh ,its true..go there today so that he doesn't have any excuse...
Cenami:...I don't even care about his excuse,mine is just for him to give me my phone or else
Me:...lol...don't worry he will give it to you for sure
Cenami:... He better do, coz I won't allow him to sell my phone nd go Scot free like that
Evans:....don't worry ,he will surely give it to you today.....Lets know when you wanna go so that we go together...
{She was about to say something wen her mother came in}
Cenami's mom:...Cenami, do you people know each other b4?
Cenami:....Yes mom, this are the guys I told you that saved Yaw(the guy with her phone) from my wrath the other day I went for my phone
Cenami's mom....Saaa...its good they are even here, so you people can go there together and take your phone since he has ask you to come today
Evans:..Yes ma, that's what I was telling her as well...
Cenami's mom:...But pls when you get there make sure you don't fight him...if he doesn't return it to you just leave him and come home pls...I don't you to go and course any trouble
Cenami:...mummy, I will never leave him...what I should forget my phone?never, don't even tell me that
Cenami's mom.....you see Gilbert pls when you get there just be careful
Me:...OK ma, we will
Cenami's mom:....Cenami pls serve them some drink while I go and continue with the cooking...so you all can leave to Yaw's place after you eat finish......
Me:... Thank you ma
Cenami's mom:..don't mention dear
Cenami's mom left us in the hall and went inside, Cenami also went in and in few minutes she came out with two bottle of Coke and strolls...she went ahead nd switched on the TV b4 she excused herself politely to go inside as well......After she left I and Evans looked at ourselves and we were so surprise at her attitude toward us, she sounds so nice...I think our plan is really going to work as we thought ...its all left to you now not to Bleep up Evans said...of coz you know I won't I replied.... Better,when you guys are going to guy's house you use the opportunity to format her brain well Evans told me...of coz boy know me now........we were still charting when Cenami came to the hall to join us in watching the TV together.... One thing led to another we deviated from the movie nd we started talking Saa as Evans was just creating interesting topics.....later on Evans nd Cenami were arguing on who is more handsome btwn John Dumelo and Micheal Majeed(of coz I supported Cenami not only bcoz she was right but Its true John Dumelo is way finer than Micheal Majeed)when her mother came in with with two plates of banku and groundnut soup with two meat nd a fish on both....chai****come see as my mouth dey pour saliver...the food aroma can kill person...on the other I can sense Evans was just fucking hapy as if the woman know his best food.......Cenami went in brought her food to join us in the hall where we all eat together excluding her mom(I guessed she's still in d kitchen do one or two tins).. ...our discussion continues as we eat it was so lovely, the girl is just so funny nd me as well am doing my thing perfectly nd evens is just adding more ginger to everything...... We eat finish and rest for some time b4 Cenami called on her to tell her we are ready to leave for Yaw's house ....her mom came out and I and Evans thanked her for the delicious food she served us nd set for our trip to yaw's place..............
On our way going Evans received a call and cane back to tell us that he needed to attend to somethings so he has to leave nd he he left us truelly.... (Of coz I know Evans received a fake call using this fake call app so as to leave us two alone for me to do my thing)......
OK back to the matter.....It is now left with just and Cenami all alone in a trip of about 30mins to go nd 30min to come back home***Chai***wat a great opportunity this is,but the unfortunate happened and I almost started cursing....kai which kind Bleep up be this now..
T*B*C
Re: True Love by Adeyeahcan(m): 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
Continue...nice story

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Your Books In The UK & USA / Whatsapp Group For Writers, Teachers & Students Of English Studies / Book Launch - My Neighbour's Bed @uniport - 1st August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.