Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Official Unilag Students' Wears - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Official Unilag Students' Wears (5322 Views)

Two UNILAG Students Die In Hotel Fire (Photos) / UNIZIK Students Wears Primary Schools Uniforms, Socks To Celebrate Passing Out / Official: UNILAG Releases 2015/2016 Admission Cut Off Mark For All Courses (2) (3) (4)

Official Unilag Students' Wears by iamliltee(m): 1:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
University Of Lagos Students' Union on Saturday, 19th September, 2015 launched her Official Students' Wear during the maiden edition of the UNILAG Sports Festival Grand Finale.
The Wears which the Union is making with collaboration Vercity Wears has in its collection- Shirts, Sweatshirts, Hood, Varsity Jackets and we heard that caps are coming soon.
The Wears will be available in stores on campus.
Gist has it that this wears are very cool, I even heard its Suede, UNILAG and yanga sha....
You can contact Contact +2347056087825, +2348066872325, +2348131943075, 566AF764 to get your copy.
University of First Choice and Nation's Pride.

Re: Official Unilag Students' Wears by mosesjames: 1:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
aw much z d varsity jacket
Re: Official Unilag Students' Wears by iamliltee(m): 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
More

Re: Official Unilag Students' Wears by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
How much sir?
Re: Official Unilag Students' Wears by iamliltee(m): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
mosesjames:
aw much z d varsity jacket
It sells for 4k bro...
Re: Official Unilag Students' Wears by iamliltee(m): 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
Pprovost:
How much sir?
Which of the wears, sir?
Re: Official Unilag Students' Wears by opeaceo: 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
Money Making Venture.
Re: Official Unilag Students' Wears by SonOfEl(m): 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
hope the wears does not electrocute...
Re: Official Unilag Students' Wears by hahn(m): 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
opeaceo:
Money Making Venture.

That's all.

They are making sports wears when they don't play sports

Re: Official Unilag Students' Wears by jnizzle(m): 3:36am On Sep 20, 2015
Was this suppose 2 be funny?.......u think death is sumthin u cud just joke wit?
SonOfEl:
hope the wears does not electrocute...

Re: Official Unilag Students' Wears by SonOfEl(m): 5:50am On Sep 20, 2015
jnizzle:
Was this suppose 2 be funny?.......u think death is sumthin u cud just joke wit?

well don't blame me, anything unilag pisses me off these days after that girls death.
Re: Official Unilag Students' Wears by driand(m): 7:08am On Sep 20, 2015
Nice outfit but what is the implication of the 'official wear'

Re: Official Unilag Students' Wears by DONADAMS(m): 7:18am On Sep 20, 2015
nyc...I must say
Re: Official Unilag Students' Wears by opeaceo: 7:35am On Sep 20, 2015
SonOfEl:

well don't blame me, anything unilag pisses me off these days after that girls death.
Na wa for your level of reasoning ooo

Re: Official Unilag Students' Wears by SonOfEl(m): 7:51am On Sep 20, 2015
opeaceo:

Na wa for your level of reasoning ooo

you are right, my reasoning level is higher now in criticizing and lower in praising overrated institution like unilag. their reputation to me is only cosmetic. the unilag of before is no more.
Re: Official Unilag Students' Wears by refreshrate: 9:19am On Sep 20, 2015
SonOfEl:

you are right, my reasoning level is higher now in criticizing and lower in praising overrated institution like unilag. their reputation to me is only cosmetic. the unilag of before is no more.

You applied and you werent admitted there or whats all this bad belle for?

What school are you now?

Re: Official Unilag Students' Wears by SonOfEl(m): 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
refreshrate:

You applied and you werent admitted there or whats all this bad belle for?

What school are you now?

abi you should ask, which school did i graduate from? am a superlion - UNN Alumnus

Re: Official Unilag Students' Wears by refreshrate: 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
SonOfEl:

abi you should ask, which school did i graduate from? am a superlion - UNN Alumnus

You avoided my first question, why?
Re: Official Unilag Students' Wears by SonOfEl(m): 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
refreshrate:

You avoided my first question, why?

avoided what? anyway, since you want answer to the first question, YES IN 2002, OVER A DECADE AGO, I APPLIED FOR UNILAG DUE TO PROXIMITY, THAT WAS WHEN UNILAG USED TO BE UNILAG. UNKNOWN TO ME HOWEVER, A GREATER JOY WAS AWAITING ME AT NSUKKA, U.N.N!
Re: Official Unilag Students' Wears by refreshrate: 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
SonOfEl:

avoided what? anyway, since you want answer to the first question, YES IN 2002, OVER A DECADE AGO, I APPLIED FOR UNILAG DUE TO PROXIMITY, THAT WAS WHEN UNILAG USED TO BE UNILAG. UNKNOWN TO ME HOWEVER, A GREATER JOY WAS AWAITING ME AT NSUKKA, U.N.N!

Thank you for your honesty.

On your "greater joy" you call it? please take time and read one of Aesop's fables titled the fox and the grapes, therein lies your answer.

Re: Official Unilag Students' Wears by Folakeme: 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
The posters above me though(Sch wars? undecided),Lasu rocks tongue

Re: Official Unilag Students' Wears by refreshrate: 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
Folakeme:
The posters above me though(Sch wars? undecided),Lasu rocks tongue

Don't do this to yourself please.

Im begging you with whatever you worship.

DONT

Re: Official Unilag Students' Wears by Folakeme: 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
refreshrate:

Don't do this to yourself please.

Im begging you with whatever you worship.

DONT

Is it my turn?

Re: Official Unilag Students' Wears by refreshrate: 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
Folakeme:

Is it my turn?

Would you like it to be your turn?
Re: Official Unilag Students' Wears by SonOfEl(m): 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
refreshrate:

Thank you for your honesty.

On your "greater joy" you call it? please take time and read one of Aesop's fables titled the fox and the grapes, therein lies your answer.

why dilly dallying, come out straight and quit being snaky.

I believed UNN has always been more prestigious than UNILAG, and overtime, the crop of alumni harvested from each school proves me right. you don't have to be believe my story. after all, its not your story.

don't get me wrong even, I chose unilag because of its proximity, not because it was better than nsukka. at the end, I still had to go to nsukka and i thank God I did.

Re: Official Unilag Students' Wears by Folakeme: 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
refreshrate:

Would you like it to be your turn?

Pass,had to compare ur sch with Lasu grin,My sch is UI,n u really don't wanna start with me wink,So it's better u continue ur arguement with d Nsukka guy undecided
Re: Official Unilag Students' Wears by refreshrate: 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
Folakeme:

Pass,had to compare ur sch with Lasu grin,My sch is UI,n u really don't wanna start with me wink,So it's better u continue ur arguement with d Nsukka guy undecided

congrats, we celebrate your victory

take a bite

Re: Official Unilag Students' Wears by Folakeme: 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
refreshrate:

congrats, we celebrate your victory

take a bite

tongue,U no dey our league at all,tnx for d cake though
Re: Official Unilag Students' Wears by refreshrate: 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
Folakeme:

tongue,U no dey our league at all,tnx for d cake though

Babe stroll.

The page is about something unilag students did, not comparison. Last i checked NL servers has not stopped receiving new posts. why not open one for your UI or is it lasu whichever, so you can express yourself with reckless abandon there for anyone who is interested? abi how is the thing doing you this afternoon? first you claimed lasu then UI, only you.

ive even congratulated you on your victory yet the thing still dey do you. Na wa o

Re: Official Unilag Students' Wears by opeaceo: 2:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
SonOfEl:

Naaa, you should have said the students that attend there electrocute, that would have made perfect sense, don't you think so??
Re: Official Unilag Students' Wears by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
opeaceo:

Naaa, you should have said the students that attend there electrocute, that would have made perfect sense, don't you think so??
Are you a student of unilag?

7 Interbreed Animals That Exist That Will Blow Your Mind / SS-18 Satan: The Most Powerful ICBM Weapon In Russia And The World? / Unbelievable! SS3 Boy Impregnates His Own Mother With Love Portion