Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,415 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Please, Is AIM Global Biz Legit? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please, Is AIM Global Biz Legit? (3964 Views)

Fresh Job Vacancies At AIM Group [16 Positions] Apply! / Food Hygiene Initiative Of Nigeria, Scam Or Legit? / Aim Global (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Is AIM Global Biz Legit? by pongwa(m): 1:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
I came across a friend who claimed I could make few millions from the ALLIANCE IN MOTION (AIM) GLOBAL BUSINESS. I learnt they deal in health care products and marketing biz. please can anyone provide more info about them especially how legitimate the biz is cos I wouldn't wanna be scammed
Re: Please, Is AIM Global Biz Legit? by enolife(m): 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
pongwa:
I came across a friend who claimed I could make few millions from the ALLIANCE IN MOTION (AIM) GLOBAL BUSINESS. I learnt they deal in health care products and marketing biz. please can anyone provide more info about them especially how legitimate the biz is cos I wouldn't wanna be scammed
if you know you can convince people to buy the product and you can also recruit people then join. If not run for your life. AIM is an MLM company like GNLD
Re: Please, Is AIM Global Biz Legit? by Valmesk(m): 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
@ your own risk,don't listen to those sweet talks, are you ready to let go your hard earned 36000 naira and get stocked in,you may find it hard to convince people to become your downliners,even if they become they might furstrate the chances of benefiting from this MLM scheme by being dormant thereby making you to weep and continuously leaving in regret but if you are ready to hit the ground running and have a sweet convincing powerful capabilities even to the extent of working for your dormant downliners,then move on,be extremely careful and thread with care.
Re: Please, Is AIM Global Biz Legit? by pongwa(m): 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
gnld.........mba I dont like how that sounds so im gonna look for something else abeg
thanks @all
Re: Please, Is AIM Global Biz Legit? by Valendo: 9:08am On Sep 20, 2015
You people are just so short sighted. Bunch of Lazy people. @ OP if you really like yourself, go back to your friend and listen to what the business is all about. I know it all is what is destroying most people. AIM Global is a legit business, that's what I've been doing for sometimes now and I've seen the result. Between how much is 36k? I'm ashamed that some graduate after NYSC could still not gather such small amount of money. In every failure there is a lesson learned. For more info you can contact me. Happy sunday
Re: Please, Is AIM Global Biz Legit? by Cenytour: 11:34am On May 08, 2016
HISTORY WILL BE MADE BY THOSE WHO DARE TO FIND OUT!!
....................................................................................................
JOIN A GROUP OF BUSINESS MEN and WOMEN EXPANDING A NEW GIANT BUSINESS NETWORK IN Nigeria and The WORLD At Large!

GET AN OPPORTUNITY WHERE BY AFTER BUILDING LEADERS Part-time/Full-time, WITH OUR SUPPORT and TEAM EFFORT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO EARN DAILY $570-$1500.

We need 1000 pioneering business partners from Nigeria this year!
1000 people from other countries....
Note: Minimum Business Capital is required to join but you get paid in over 8 Different ways..and you Get to position your self as A pioneer Leader in your region/Location.
https://www.facebook.com/notes/iwon-marc-padillo/iwon-business-presentation-english/1553923571603318
Learn how it works Here---
+2348038689804 Sola or Marc +639122640103
Call / Text / Whatsapp
Re: Please, Is AIM Global Biz Legit? by kellyboo: 7:56am On May 09, 2016
Valendo:
You people are just so short sighted. Bunch of Lazy people. @ OP if you really like yourself, go back to your friend and listen to what the business is all about. I know it all is what is destroying most people. AIM Global is a legit business, that's what I've been doing for sometimes now and I've seen the result. Between how much is 36k? I'm ashamed that some graduate after NYSC could still not gather such small amount of money. In every failure there is a lesson learned. For more info you can contact me. Happy sunday

Shut up master...I dare to challenge u that u av not made up to the 36k u invested into AIM global and even if u av made such...u must av been a big bone in the throat of ur family members and friends.
Don't deceive OP..say the truth. MLM don't work in this part of the world. Op pls run and if u can soar pls do...soar from MLM soar from AIM GLOBAL.....SCAMMMMMM...
SCAMMMMMMMMMMM
SCAMMMMMMMMMMM

1 Like

Re: Please, Is AIM Global Biz Legit? by emma1st(m): 6:41pm On Sep 10, 2016
@op, people can destroy anything. Those that are condemning AIM Global, they suppose to share their experience with this company. If they don't have, then why condemnation? Pls, it's a legitimate business! I joined them September 1st this year, they gave me #39,900 on the day of my registration. 5 days after, I registered both my wife and 2 other people and they gave me another #60,800. #100,700 within a week. Meanwhile, I don't join initially because of money, but because I have been selling their products through the person who registered me, that mean their products are working well. You can pm me to see my prove. Pls, don't listen to the crowd.
Re: Please, Is AIM Global Biz Legit? by Tobbey(m): 11:10am On Sep 22, 2016
I'm still confused.

DOES THIS BUSINESS PAY?
PROFITABLE?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :javascript:void(0);-X lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please, Is AIM Global Biz Legit? by emma1st(m): 11:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
Aim Global just paid me another #94,500 last Tuesday (Nov 2), see how it work here http://aimglobalnigeria.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13396408-see-how-your-monthly-payment-will-be-
Re: Please, Is AIM Global Biz Legit? by Pchibuike(m): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2017
Want to know if Aim Global is legit and lucrative, visit www.aimeagles.com www.aimeagles.com/sms /aim
Re: Please, Is AIM Global Biz Legit? by ehibaby(f): 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
if you are good at convincing people and helping your downliners,you can make money,its all about networking or you stivj to selling the coffes and the product,they ve very nice yummy coffee....you make money from introducing and also selling
Re: Please, Is AIM Global Biz Legit? by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 31, 2019
emma1st:
@op, people can destroy anything. Those that are condemning AIM Global, they suppose to share their experience with this company. If they don't have, then why condemnation? Pls, it's a legitimate business! I joined them September 1st this year, they gave me #39,900 on the day of my registration. 5 days after, I registered both my wife and 2 other people and they gave me another #60,800. #100,700 within a week. Meanwhile, I don't join initially because of money, but because I have been selling their products through the person who registered me, that mean their products are working well. You can pm me to see my prove. Pls, don't listen to the crowd.

Ogun go kee you... You registered and get paid 39900? What kind of lie is that now..at least fear God
Re: Please, Is AIM Global Biz Legit? by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 31, 2019
ehibaby:
if you are good at convincing people and helping your downliners,you can make money,its all about networking or you stivj to selling the coffes and the product,they ve very nice yummy coffee....you make money from introducing and also selling

As in you make money from Introducing? Haba! You make money from selling too....no oo.. you should be dashing customer money!

:lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Trainee Engineer, Ibadan Electricity Distribution / Please i need a job just came out of oko prison / Ond Jobs In Lagos, Port Harcourt & Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.