Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Please i need a job just came out of oko prison - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please i need a job just came out of oko prison (3968 Views)

With Jinja Herbal Extract U Do Nt Need A Job. Just Be A Distributor / Should A Woman Be Given A Job just because She Is A Woman? / Hard Time Find A Job? Just Watch This And Relax!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please i need a job just came out of oko prison by Odonkoyor(m): 7:26am On Sep 16, 2018
After wasting 3years nd 4 months in oko prison i am out with nothing please i need a job i don't want to go back to crime becos no gain please i will really appreciate help from any body 07066023010 SAY NO TO CRIME
Re: Please i need a job just came out of oko prison by Odonkoyor(m): 7:58am On Sep 16, 2018
I don't understand
Re: Please i need a job just came out of oko prison by falcon01: 8:42am On Sep 16, 2018
strong766:
guy is not fair na
dont mind him he is heartless. At least the OP came out straight forward.

6 Likes

Re: Please i need a job just came out of oko prison by NwaliE01: 10:17am On Sep 16, 2018
My brother, Even we that came out of similar prison called high institutions doesn't have job yet.
Just find a trade or craft work to engage yourself.
Absence of job is not an excuse to engage in crime.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please i need a job just came out of oko prison by columbus007(m): 10:42am On Sep 16, 2018
no qualifications nothing, instead of you to say that people should pray for you so that you won't re-visit there again you are asking for a job,or were you not around when buari enter?still the same bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please i need a job just came out of oko prison by shox(m): 10:43am On Sep 16, 2018
As the poster above me rightly said... Ol boy! Things dry.
Wetin you suppose dey look for na capital to start to dey sell one or two things.

4 Likes

Re: Please i need a job just came out of oko prison by ikbnice(m): 11:17am On Sep 16, 2018
I know you are torn between going back to crime and living a normal life. Bro, choose the normal life. It isn't going to be rosy but you gonna have a peace of mind. Find menial jobs to do for now and try to relocate to a new environment and live a normal life of no drugs, crimes and having cops looking for you. The money isn't going to make you comfortable at first but just persevere and have a goal in mind. That would be your driving force.
This is the little help I could render as I me too need money pass anything as it hasn't been easy sending myself to university.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please i need a job just came out of oko prison by cvibe2: 11:27am On Sep 16, 2018
columbus007:
no qualifications nothing, instead of you to say that people should pray for you so that you won't re-visit there again you are asking for a job,or were you not around when buari enter?still the same bro.

This nonsense must stop!

The guy said he needs a job so he can feed himself and not be a burden to the society you are saying he should ask for people to pray for him.

How will praying for him put food on his table?

There are many jobs you don't need qualifications for.

The OP should look around his environment eg car wash attendant, restaurant Dish washer, sales attendant etc etc.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please i need a job just came out of oko prison by Homguy(m): 11:54am On Sep 16, 2018
columbus007:
fool!
Please don't have children at all. Your idiocy is enough for Nigeria to deal with. undecided undecided

13 Likes

Re: Please i need a job just came out of oko prison by Homguy(m): 11:57am On Sep 16, 2018
Odonkoyor:
After wasting 3years nd 4 months in oko prison i am out with nothing please i need a job i don't want to go back to crime becos no gain please i will really appreciate help from any body 07066023010 SAY NO TO CRIME
bro, like some one advised, it may be rough at first but try to consider menial jobs for a start.
It's fairly easy to get a car wash job, or hotel staff jobs, for a start while you plan for the future.
You will be comfortable last last if you plan well.
Crime doesn't pay and it has ended a lot of lives prematurely.
All the best.

1 Like

Re: Please i need a job just came out of oko prison by Iniomor(m): 11:58am On Sep 16, 2018
Job Alert!

Re: Please i need a job just came out of oko prison by LadySarah: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2018
columbus007:

Something is wrong with you.This is even the reason Xtainity isn't growing the way it should.
You preach to a hungry man and not give him food,how will he listen to your long sermon.The early missionaries gave churches,schools,clothes,development including the bible ones.

This guy needs money to meet his needs and you talk abt praying not to go back to prison.30% of prisoners in Nigeria are innocent of alleged crimes.

Aren't you the answer to the prayer you are asking him to pray?

Abeg grow sense small

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please i need a job just came out of oko prison by subcbouy: 1:10pm On Sep 16, 2018
Oko poly or what?
Re: Please i need a job just came out of oko prison by columbus007(m): 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2018
LadySarah:

Something is wrong with you.This is even the reason Xtainity isn't growing the way it should.
You preach to a hungry man and not give him food,how will he listen to your long sermon.The early missionaries gave churches,schools,clothes,development including the bible ones.

This guy needs money to meet his needs and you talk abt praying not to go back to prison.30% of prisoners in Nigeria are innocent of alleged crimes.

Aren't you the answer to the prayer you are asking him to pray?

Abeg grow sense small
and who the fcvk is this?
Re: Please i need a job just came out of oko prison by KendrickAyomide: 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2018
grin grin cheesy
Re: Please i need a job just came out of oko prison by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 16, 2018
Op, the easiest job you can get now is car wash. Just go to any car wash around you and join them. You will be making at least 1k everyday.

4 Likes

Re: Please i need a job just came out of oko prison by Hotfreeze: 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2018
columbus007:
and who the fcvk is this?

Just calm down, I'll address your madness here.

2 Likes

Re: Please i need a job just came out of oko prison by Hotfreeze: 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
columbus007:

Elvis, you worthless despicable hypocrite. Just 4 months ago, your elder brother needed a job and you asked us here. Why didn't you ask him to pray too? Why didn't you state the skills your elder brother has? Now, this young man needs help and you're talking nonsense online.

You honestly lack commonsense and that is why your life remains the way it is. The day you manage to grow half a brain, maybe your life would be better.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please i need a job just came out of oko prison by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
Nawa o. The question is, Who will employ a thief? An ex-convict for that matter.
Re: Please i need a job just came out of oko prison by Afolak(m): 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Nawa o. The question is, Who will employ a thief? An ex-convict for that matter.

Ur username pronounced ur stupidity.
I'm sorry for ur children,that is,if u have any !

1 Like

Re: Please i need a job just came out of oko prison by columbus007(m): 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Elvis, you worthless despicable hypocrite. Just 4 months ago, your elder brother needed a job and you asked us here. Why didn't you ask him to pray too? Why didn't you state the skills your elder brother has? Now, this young man needs help and you're talking nonsense online.

You honestly lack commonsense and that is why your life remains the way it is. The day you manage to grow half a brain, maybe your life would be better.
Personal text: Whoever drinks beer, he is quick to sleep; whoever sleeps long, does not sin; whoever does not sin, enters Heaven! Thus, let us drink beer!,you are who you are!....
Re: Please i need a job just came out of oko prison by julius976(m): 10:35pm On Sep 16, 2018
go back!! then your second tenure is as sure as buhari winning 2019 election
Re: Please i need a job just came out of oko prison by Michelle55: 12:14am On Sep 17, 2018
columbus007:
undecided Your mumu don do you hear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recruitment For Graduate Interns In A Renowned FMCG Company / Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Recruitment 2019 Now Open. Apply / Honeywell Graduate Recruitment Programme (HEP) 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.