Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

The Worlds Push For Homosexuality - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Worlds Push For Homosexuality (672 Views)

MFM Under Fire Over Its ‘cure’ For Homosexuality / This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality / Was Sodom And Gomorrah Destroyed For Homosexuality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worlds Push For Homosexuality by chiedu7: 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
Ireland and the Irish are generally conservative catholics, that though there is a move to accept homosexuality by the Pope by and large catholics reject it.

Guinness an Irish company in their advert is talking about homosexuality of a rugby player who came out as gay.

Now please tell me what Homosexuality has to do with the drink Guinness, if it's not a satanic ploy to make homosexualtiy acceptable?

WE ARE SURELY KNOCKING ON END TIMES!

PREPARE FOR JESUS's RETURN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBOTKSQ89M8
Re: The Worlds Push For Homosexuality by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
There is something about the whiteman that black people would never understand.
In order to understand something; a disease, a condition, mental imbalance or otherwise, they make it mainstream. They know the first step to solving a problem is to accept it exists.
After that phase is complete they then move on to the next phase: understanding. They then try to understand how it works because the easiest way to eradicate something is knowing how it works. This is the hard part as it takes years upon years to achieve that but with long enough time and financial input the solution becomes clear.

Recent developments are showing the whiteman is slowly moving away from demonizing gays to accepting them into the society. Fighting a problem that existed long before the birth of Christ is a waste of time and resources same as abolishment of prostitution so the whiteman has chosen to integrate them into society with the hope that understanding their ways would lead to a cure.
For the mean time they pay taxes like everyone else and marriage amongst themselves leads to double state revenue so its good for their economy.
Re: The Worlds Push For Homosexuality by francbadoo: 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
Say No to Homosexual
Re: The Worlds Push For Homosexuality by An2elect2(f): 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
charix:
There is something about the whiteman that black people would never understand.
In order to understand something; a disease, a condition, mental imbalance or otherwise, they make it mainstream. They know the first step to solving a problem is to accept it exists.
After that phase is complete they then move on to the next phase: understanding. They then try to understand how it works because the easiest way to eradicate something is knowing how it works. This is the hard part as it takes years upon years to achieve that but with long enough time and financial input the solution becomes clear.

Recent developments are showing the whiteman is slowly moving away from demonizing gays to accepting them into the society. Fighting a problem that existed long before the birth of Christ is a waste of time and resources same as abolishment of prostitution so the whiteman has chosen to integrate them into society with the hope that understanding their ways would lead to a cure.
For the mean time they pay taxes like everyone else and marriage amongst themselves leads to double state revenue so its good for their economy.

Trashy trash. Leave the white man and think for yourself, think like a human first, slavery is over grin
Re: The Worlds Push For Homosexuality by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
An2elect2:

Trashy trash. Leave the white man and think for yourself, think like a human first, slavery is over grin
With a conclusion like that I know trying to convince you's like shooting a brickwall to death but I'd only add this: following the method I laid out is how the whiteman thought up cures to leprosy, creation of the malaria vaccine, schizophrenia, ulcers and the management of terminal illnesses like cancer and HIV/AIDS.

The blackman's response to mental illness today is still "beat am comot im body" or "carry go church make we pray".

I'd quote myself when I say "the whiteman is advancing in ways to make life longer and easier for others while the blackman stays praying fervently, looking for the endtimes in things he doesn't understand neither does he care to".

1 Like

Re: The Worlds Push For Homosexuality by An2elect2(f): 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
charix:

With a conclusion like that I know trying to convince you's like shooting a brickwall to death but I'd only add this: following the method I laid out is how the whiteman thought up cures to leprosy, creation of the malaria vaccine, schizophrenia, ulcers and the management of terminal illnesses like cancer and HIV/AIDS.

The blackman's response to mental illness today is still "beat am comot im body" or "carry go church make we pray".

I'd quote myself when I say "the whiteman is advancing in ways to make life longer and easier for others while the blackman stays praying fervently, looking for the endtimes in things he doesn't understand neither does he care to".

If to you your blackness is the reason for your 'retrogression', then there is no hope for you as long as you remain black...ohplease, dont tell me thats not what you mean cos if you implying something else you wont paint all of us black and white.

Back to the issue, How can you cure a sickness you see as no sickness ?? Legalising gay behaviour/marriage is same as saying it is sane. Your white masters have erred admit it and be free cheesy
Re: The Worlds Push For Homosexuality by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
An2elect2:
This is my last response. They legalized gay marriage because married people make more revenue for the government. They're trying to milk the fact that the more money people generate via taxes, the better life is for the average man. Most European lands have meagre natural resources hence why tax serves the purpose. Greed sees no bigotism; even racist organizations do business with people they hate. The Vatican is the second biggest shareholder in the arms industry yet churches preach peace worldwide.

Them legalizing gay marriages is killing two birds with one stone: enriching the government while trying covertly to 'cure' it.
Re: The Worlds Push For Homosexuality by chiedu7: 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
This is a ploy of satan

(1) (Reply)

What Does Quran Say Really ? Does It Preach Violence Against Non Muslims? / Fasting Procedure During Pregnancy & Fast For Boyfriend On Karva Chauth / Pls I Need Prayers Concerning My Admission Nd Spiritual Lyf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.