Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

How To Do Astral Travel: Visit Other Worlds Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Do Astral Travel: Visit Other Worlds Today (6880 Views)

An Exposition On My Astral Projections In Response To Seun's Colloquialism / Orishas Possession & Astral Travel Mystical Incantation / Astral Projection: How Do I Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Do Astral Travel: Visit Other Worlds Today by Divinerspell: 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
There has been a lot of confusion about Astral travel, so I figured I would explain what it is and how to do it. Dreaming, is an unconscious astral travel. When you sleep, your soul leaves your body. It literally leaves our 3D physical reality. This is caused by your pineal gland. This is what propels your soul out of body when you sleep and when you are about to die or have a ‘near death experience’ (OBE).

The thing is, you do not have control over what your soul does when it leaves your body while you sleep... Your subconscious controls it.

The difference between normal sleep and astral travel is when you astral travel, you are able to consciously control your soul and where it goes.

Astral travel is basically just Conscious Sleep. When you start to fall asleep but wake up right before it happens, you can literally feel your soul coming back into body.

That is why you sometimes feel like you are falling. The ‘head exploding sensation’ (as some people describe it), is the first step to starting an astral travel.

That is one of the signs you know that you are doing it right. You feel pressure in your brain and your body starts to tingle. Then, your whole body goes limp and if you can control it, your soul will leave your body shortly after.

Let me put it this way so it is easier to understand... If I were to astral travel and I wanted to communicate with someone that is sleeping, it would be difficult for me to do so.

I could easily find that person in the ‘spirit realm’ aka 4th dimension but I wouldn’t really be able to have a deep conversation with that person because they would appear drunk to me. That is because they are not really conscious.

If I spoke to them, they may remember me being in their dream a little bit but they wouldn’t remember most of it. However, if two people are astral traveling at the same time, they CAN INDEED meet up in 4D, have a conversation together (they can even have sex! Yes, Astral sex is a REAL THING! Google it!) and both people will remember everything that happened.

Through astral travel you can do MANY, MANY things. You can speak with friends and family that are living, friends and family that are long dead, your spirit or animal guides, beings from other dimensions, extra-terrestrials that tend to reside in other dimensions such as the Pleiadians and Andromedans or you can just fly around and see the world like Superman.

I realize this probably sounds crazy to people who are new to this concept but I have done it myself so I know you can do it too. NOTHING has expanded my awareness and my consciousness like astral travel has. I hope you give it a try.

Before we get into techniques of astral travel, you should know that there are hundreds if not thousands of different techniques to get your soul out of body. We are all unique. One technique that works for some people, may not work for others. I recommend you try one for little while and move on to a different one if you don’t succeed.

TO BE CONTINUED...

3 Likes

Re: How To Do Astral Travel: Visit Other Worlds Today by McCarlito(m): 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
I'm I getting paid
Re: How To Do Astral Travel: Visit Other Worlds Today by DankemzI(m): 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
Na winch be this o!

4 Likes

Re: How To Do Astral Travel: Visit Other Worlds Today by Divinerspell: 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
ASTRAL TRAVEL ASSIGNMENT

Astral travel is something that can be learned. Try this astral travel assignment when you get home today:

Step 1: Relax

Relax your mind and body. You may choose to meditate or perform a series of very deep breaths. In and out, always very slowly. Make sure you inhale deeply and that your breaths are not shallow.

If you know a good body relaxation meditation, use it. If not, you can tense your muscles and release them one at a time. Work from your toes to the top of your head.

Step 2: Get Into A Hypnotic State

After you feel fully relaxed, you need to enter a hypnotic state where your mind is at the edge of sleep and no further. Now lie down and focus on an object. Stare at it until you can visualize it perfectly even with your eyes closed.

Step 3: Get Into A Deeper State Of Relaxation

Now it is time to enter a deeper state of relaxation. Your eyes are still closed and you are still visualizing your chosen object. But now you look around you with your eyes closed. Gaze into the darkness. After a while you may see light patterns dance across your eyes. Just ignore them and they will go away. Once they disappear you have entered a deeper state of relaxation. You will be so relaxed that you are no longer aware of your physical body. Once you reach this level, it is time for step 4.

Step 4: Enter A State Of Vibration

This is the most vital step and it is when you enter into a state of vibration. This state may take longer if you are new to this. When you do begin to feel the vibrations, your astral body has begun to leave your physical body. Just acknowledge this and feel the vibrations. Dont be scared, just enjoy the vibration!

Step 5: Control The Vibrations

Focus on the vibrations as they travel throughout your body. Using your willpower, control them with your mind. As you feel them, try to control the frequency of the waves as well as stopping and starting them. Once you master changing the frequency and you are sure that you can induce them when needed, you are ready for step 6.

Step 6: Imagine The Rope

Here is where you will exert your control and willpower. Imagining that there is a long rope hanging right above you. Without opening your eyes or moving your physical body, visualize yourself reaching up towards the rope. Once you grab a hold of the rope, bring your hand back into your physical body, slow down the vibrations and end the session. After you become fully alert and awakened, move on to step 7.

Step 7: Rinse And Repeat – Now Let’s Do The Whole Body

Now that you have done a partial separation you are ready to try the whole body. Repeat the previous 6 steps but this time, don’t stop at just one hand. Imagine your other hand coming out of your physical body and reaching for the rope. Slowly place hand over hand on the rope as if you were pulling yourself up. You may feel a little dizzy at this point and the vibrations will buzz at a higher frequency. Often people here feel paralyzed or shrink back into their physical bodies. But concentrate on climbing the rope. Don’t stop until you feel your entire self separating from your body. Finally you are free! You will find yourself hovering over your body at this point.

I will be waiting to read your astral travel experiences and questions

* Do you want astral travel mentor or do you want to rapidly improve your astral travel skills and travel anywhere or become an astral spy? Your perception about life will change after your first successful astral travel. Divinerspell charms and spells allows you to safely travel out of your body at will: divinerspell@yahoo.com

4 Likes

Re: How To Do Astral Travel: Visit Other Worlds Today by Qpetz: 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
Observing...
Re: How To Do Astral Travel: Visit Other Worlds Today by Divinerspell: 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
Qpetz:
Observing...

Did you smell fish in your out of body experience (OBE)?
Re: How To Do Astral Travel: Visit Other Worlds Today by Qpetz: 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
Divinerspell:

Did you smell fish in your out of body experience (OBE)?

LoL.. Astral Spy..
Re: How To Do Astral Travel: Visit Other Worlds Today by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
i kinda feel OP is crazy

2 Likes

Re: How To Do Astral Travel: Visit Other Worlds Today by Divinerspell: 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
sportsmaster:
i kinda feel OP is crazy

No I am not crazy. There are alot of things that scientist don't understand and one of such things is DEATH. Quantum physics is also a mystery to scientists. You have the chance to learn astral travel for free now while you are still alive so that when you permanently drop your physical body (DEAD), you already know where you are heading to. It is a pity you don't know there is life after death and there is life before birth. You don't know how life is after death and before birth. Keep on feeding your physical body while your soul starve. Do you know how many souls are stranded after death and before birth? Souls like yours that feed their body are stranded till eternity after death.

4 Likes

Re: How To Do Astral Travel: Visit Other Worlds Today by Divinerspell: 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
Qpetz:

LoL.. Astral Spy..

Have you started the astral travel assignment now?
Re: How To Do Astral Travel: Visit Other Worlds Today by SenatePresdo(m): 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
This is fearsome. What if the person loses his way in the astral travel, how would he get back to his body.

That one fit be obituary o

4 Likes

Re: How To Do Astral Travel: Visit Other Worlds Today by stevecantrell: 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
sportsmaster:
i kinda feel OP is crazy
He's not.

2 Likes

Re: How To Do Astral Travel: Visit Other Worlds Today by Divinerspell: 9:37am On Sep 20, 2015
stevecantrell:

He's not.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: How To Do Astral Travel: Visit Other Worlds Today by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hello lucy. Are you a Nigerian? If yes, pls can we exchange numbers and contact each other? Are your spells for free? And.... Pls reply my pm. Thank you. So many things to discuss. Y wud u av a male moniker but u are a female. Honesty pays. I sound judgemental its only cos am eager to learn
Re: How To Do Astral Travel: Visit Other Worlds Today by Divinerspell: 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
Hello lucy. Are you a Nigerian? If yes, pls can we exchange numbers and contact each other? Are your spells for free? And.... Pls reply my pm. Thank you. So many things to discuss. Y wud u av a male moniker but u are a female. Honesty pays. I sound judgemental its only cos am eager to learn

Lucy is an esoteric student whose Astral Travel experience I posted on this forum
Re: How To Do Astral Travel: Visit Other Worlds Today by Divinerspell: 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
FEAR OF ASTRAL TRAVEL

Lots of people have fears about Astral Travel which this post will deal on these fears. Many thinks Astral Travel is of the devil. I am speaking from experience when I tell you there is absolutely nothing to fear about Astral Travel. Let us go through some of the common fears and shed some insight on them:

Fear 1: Astral Travel Is Uncommon

Truth: Astral Travel is a very common phenomenon. Large percent of the world’s population has experienced a conscious out of body experience (OBE) at least once.

Fear 2: Astral Travel Is Not Natural: You Cannot Learn It By Reading

Truth: You can learn to Astral Travel at will but you can not learn it by reading books, internet, television or from other peoples experience because it is a personal experience which you alone must experience. Although there are countless techniques which I know and teach people on how to have an OBE but since every individual is different, no particular technique is best for everybody. You have to find out which method is best for you. Just like anything in life, you have to practice and get good at it. Good practice makes perfect.

Fear 3: Not Everyone Can Astral Travel: It Is Only For Special Persons

Truth: Anyone can Astral Travel but it requires some practice, consistency and open mindedness. Just like you learn to walk, ride a vehicle or swim. Astral Travel is a skill you need to learn.

Fear 4: Only Adults Can Astral Travel Because They Are More Mature

Truth: Age is never a factor in Astral Travel. It is a fact that children Astral Travel more than adults. The reason is that children are innocent and they believe everything is possible, so they achieve Astral Traveling more easily. We adults do not believe everything easily. The more we are open-minded and start believing, the easier it is to Travel to other worlds of existence. Age in itself is never a road block to Astral Travel; the only hindrance is your level of belief.

Fear 5: Astral Travel Is Not Safe

Truth: Astral Travel is a natural experience reported in every culture and society of the world. It is safe for most people but anyone who has acute psychological problems should avoid it.

Fear 6: It Takes Years To Achieve A Conscious Astral Travel

Truth: Since every individual is different, no one can guarantee how long it may take. Some achieve it on the first try and others do not achieve it even in two years but if tried consistently, about 1 month is fair enough time to experience at least one conscious Astral Travel.

Fear 7: You May Not Be Able To Get Back Into Your Physical Body

Truth: Every night when we sleep, our Astral body is out of our physical body. We are just not conscious about it. During Astral Travel, we are aware of the fact that we are in another dimension. Since after every night’s sleep we can easily get back into the body, we can do the same after Astral Travel too. The surprising fact is that it is difficult to stay out of the body: getting back into your body is instant and automatic. Your Astral Body is connected to your physical body by a Silver Cord which ensures that you can always get back in.

Fear 8: You Can Get Possessed During Astral Travel

Truth: There is no danger of being possessed by other entities. Your Astral Body is attached to your physical body by a Silver Cord. No one else can cut it and enter your body. Let me be extra clear here: you are perfectly safe while Astral Traveling. You are safe because entities need physical matter to tether to and while Astral Traveling you have no physical matter they can tether to. Possessions ARE a possibility when you are in your body. That is why Seances and Ouija boards can be quite dangerous because you are actually calling entities to you when you are in your physical body.

Fear 9: Astral Travel Changes A Person’s Religious Beliefs

Truth: An in-depth study of 350 participants was conducted and published by Dr. Melvin Morse in 1992. According to that study, out-of-body experiences (OBE) did not seem to alter one’s religious beliefs. In fact, most people reported that their religious beliefs were confirmed and strengthened by their out-of-body experiences (OBE).

Fear 10: You Cannot Go Very Far When Out Of The Body

Truth: There is no defined limit as to how far you can go away from the physical body. However, it is important to note that there are certain areas that you do not readily have access to unless you have spiritually graduated to those areas. There are several planes apart from the Astral Plane. You cannot visit a higher vibratory plane in a lower vibratory body.

Fear 11: There Is No Cord Connecting The Astral & Physical Bodies

Truth: There is definitely a Silver Cord that connects the two bodies. You may or may not be able to see it but it is always there. Through the Silver Cord, the transference of energy takes place that gives life to the physical. As long as a person is alive, this cord is intact. It can be likened to the umbilical cord attaching a child to the mother.

Fear 12: Other Astral Entities Can Cut The Silver Cord

Truth: The Silver Cord cannot be cut by anyone. This only happens when the hour of death has arrived for a person and that comes by law.

Fear 13: The Astral Plane Is Full Of Dangerous & Bad Entities

Truth: Yes, there are bad entities in the Astral Plane but they are not dangerous. They can do no harm to you in any way. Remember, in the Astral, your thoughts have power. If you don’t like something, you can always change it into something you want. By not being afraid, you can make these entities vanish or turn them into something more pleasant. If any of these entities do scare you, at the most you will slump back in your physical body. Many of these bad entities are self-created. They are nothing but manifestations of our own fears, which appear as thought-forms. In order to avoid bumping into any of these entities, you should attempt Traveling in the mood of love. The rule in the Astral Plane is like attracts like. If you are in a negative or bad mood, you will attract negative and bad thought-forms but if you Project with positive and loving thoughts, you will most likely attract positive and loving entities.

Fear 14: When A Person Wakes Up After Astral Traveling, He / She Feels Tired

Truth: During Astral Traveling, the physical body sleeps normally, so when you wake up, you feel very refreshed.

Fear 15: You Cannot Touch Objects In The Astral Plane

Truth: You can touch and feel Astral objects in the Astral just as you can touch physical ones in the physical plane but in the Astral, under normal circumstances you cannot touch physical objects. If you attempt to, your hand will pass right through it. That is why you have heard that your Astral body can pass through physical walls!

Fear 16: Visualization Is Important In Astral Traveling

Truth: Visualization is not an important ingredient for Astral Traveling but if the traveller can increase his ability to visualize, it will help him or her progress faster.

Fear 17: Drugs Used To Help Induce Astral Travel

Truth: I know of some kinds of drugs that help induce travelling but I do not recommend any kinds of drugs because they harm your Astral vehicle. The key to a productive out-of-body experience (OBE) is complete control and control is the first thing lost when you use any kind of mind-altering substance. Drugs curtail your spiritual growth. They take you to the lower Astral Plane full of confusion and disorientation. It is dull, gloomy and full of negative energy. The lower Astral is very unlike the vibrant, progressive, positive Astral we are seeking to achieve. Why contaminate the biological vehicle when effective results can be achieved naturally? Don’t put your body at risk. If there is real desire to experience Astral Travel, then that desire along with consistent practice will get you there.

Fear 18: It Is Impossible To Meet With Other Human Beings During Astral Travel

Truth: It is possible to meet other human beings (dead or alive) in 4D but if you want to talk to them meaningfully and remember what was said, you should both be conscious while doing so. If we find them in 4D while they are asleep and dreaming, they will usually appear drunk to us because they aren’t actually conscious. They may not recognize us but later when they awake, they may remember seeing us in a dream. When we see people in dreams, most of the time, they are in our dreams because we put them there. SOMETIMES, we see people in dreams because their souls are actually with us in the 4th dimension... But it is hard to say either way. If you see someone in a dream and you were able to remember it clearly, there is probably a reason you can remember it... It may have actually happened.

Fear 19: When We Are Astral Traveling, If We Think The Name Of A Friend By Mistake We Can Visit Some Other Person By The Same Name

Truth: In the Astral, your thoughts are the key to where you want to go. Your higher self knows who you want to visit and will take you to the correct person. Here, the name of the person doesn’t matter at all. Since you are thinking of that person, you will go to that person imediately.

Fear 20: Astral Travel Doesn’t Prove Life After Death

Truth: People who have experienced proper conscious OBEs even once start to strongly believe in life after death. Finding themselves outside their physical bodies and still functioning, still able to see, hear, touch, even smell and taste, still able to do everything and more, how can anyone deny that life goes on?

If you would like to learn more about Astral Travel or need an Astral Travel Mentor? Kindly email me: divinerspell@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: How To Do Astral Travel: Visit Other Worlds Today by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
one thing about this astral travel is it can be quite dangerous contrary to what the op says
If you are not ready for the experience please don't try yourself
most people trying this for the first time will freak out hovering over their body at the same time seeing their body in semi-conscious state
then the fear will take over and they will not progress further. the fear can literally kill you! be warned

1 Like

Re: How To Do Astral Travel: Visit Other Worlds Today by vooks: 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
Negro,
Why don't you astral travel and do something intelligent and meaningful like trying to read my IMEI
Re: How To Do Astral Travel: Visit Other Worlds Today by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2015
vooks:
Negro,
Why don't you astral travel and do something intelligent and meaningful like trying to read my IMEI
i dont like the fact the guy is leaving his email address open, calls for some suspicion
but trying to make fun of this? then you don't know what you joking about
If you don't understand a thing, you could just walk away, no need to show any ignorance

1 Like

Re: How To Do Astral Travel: Visit Other Worlds Today by Nobody: 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
Divinerspell:

Lucy is an esoteric student whose Astral Travel experience I posted on this forum
ok. U av nt replied my pm and u av nt given me a feedback on palm reading. Pls do respond. Thank you
Re: How To Do Astral Travel: Visit Other Worlds Today by Divinerspell: 6:31am On Sep 23, 2015
vooks:
Negro,

Why should i read your IMEI?
Re: How To Do Astral Travel: Visit Other Worlds Today by Divinerspell: 6:34am On Sep 23, 2015
saytan:

i dont like the fact the guy is leaving his email address open, calls for some suspicion
but trying to make fun of this? then you don't know what you joking about
If you don't understand a thing, you could just walk away, no need to show any ignorance

Is there anything wrong including an email address after an article?
Re: How To Do Astral Travel: Visit Other Worlds Today by Divinerspell: 6:39am On Sep 23, 2015
saytan:
one thing about this astral travel is it can be quite dangerous contrary to what the op says
If you are not ready for the experience please don't try yourself
most people trying this for the first time will freak out hovering over their body at the same time seeing their body in semi-conscious state
then the fear will take over and they will not progress further. the fear can literally kill you! be warned

Are you an experienced Astral Traveler or you are an Astral Traveler Neophyte? Your comment might be quite miss leading and harmful to Astral Travelers newbies. We all experience Astral Travel unconsciously every time we sleep. So what is dangerous about having a conscious Astral Travel?

1 Like

Re: How To Do Astral Travel: Visit Other Worlds Today by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 23, 2015
Divinerspell:

Are you an experienced Astral Traveler or you are an Astral Traveler Neophyte? Your comment might be quite miss leading and harmful to Astral Travelers newbies. We all experience Astral Travel unconsciously every time we sleep. So what is dangerous about having a conscious Astral Travel?

yes thats what i mean - conscious astral travel, thats where the danger lies

1 Like

Re: How To Do Astral Travel: Visit Other Worlds Today by vooks: 10:11am On Sep 23, 2015
Divinerspell:

Why should i read your IMEI?
Because you can
Test your skills with me
Re: How To Do Astral Travel: Visit Other Worlds Today by Divinerspell: 10:22am On Sep 23, 2015
vooks:

Because you can
Test your skills with me

Why should I waste my skill on your IME?
Re: How To Do Astral Travel: Visit Other Worlds Today by redvektor(m): 11:15am On Sep 23, 2015
Divinerspell:
ASTRAL TRAVEL ASSIGNMENT

Astral travel is something that can be learned. Try this astral travel assignment when you get home today:

Step 1: Relax

Relax your mind and body. You may choose to meditate or perform a series of very deep breaths. In and out, always very slowly. Make sure you inhale deeply and that your breaths are not shallow.

If you know a good body relaxation meditation, use it. If not, you can tense your muscles and release them one at a time. Work from your toes to the top of your head.

Step 2: Get Into A Hypnotic State

After you feel fully relaxed, you need to enter a hypnotic state where your mind is at the edge of sleep and no further. Now lie down and focus on an object. Stare at it until you can visualize it perfectly even with your eyes closed.

Step 3: Get Into A Deeper State Of Relaxation

Now it is time to enter a deeper state of relaxation. Your eyes are still closed and you are still visualizing your chosen object. But now you look around you with your eyes closed. Gaze into the darkness. After a while you may see light patterns dance across your eyes. Just ignore them and they will go away. Once they disappear you have entered a deeper state of relaxation. You will be so relaxed that you are no longer aware of your physical body. Once you reach this level, it is time for step 4.

Step 4: Enter A State Of Vibration

This is the most vital step and it is when you enter into a state of vibration. This state may take longer if you are new to this. When you do begin to feel the vibrations, your astral body has begun to leave your physical body. Just acknowledge this and feel the vibrations. Dont be scared, just enjoy the vibration!

Step 5: Control The Vibrations

Focus on the vibrations as they travel throughout your body. Using your willpower, control them with your mind. As you feel them, try to control the frequency of the waves as well as stopping and starting them. Once you master changing the frequency and you are sure that you can induce them when needed, you are ready for step 6.

Step 6: Imagine The Rope

Here is where you will exert your control and willpower. Imagining that there is a long rope hanging right above you. Without opening your eyes or moving your physical body, visualize yourself reaching up towards the rope. Once you grab a hold of the rope, bring your hand back into your physical body, slow down the vibrations and end the session. After you become fully alert and awakened, move on to step 7.

Step 7: Rinse And Repeat – Now Let’s Do The Whole Body

Now that you have done a partial separation you are ready to try the whole body. Repeat the previous 6 steps but this time, don’t stop at just one hand. Imagine your other hand coming out of your physical body and reaching for the rope. Slowly place hand over hand on the rope as if you were pulling yourself up. You may feel a little dizzy at this point and the vibrations will buzz at a higher frequency. Often people here feel paralyzed or shrink back into their physical bodies. But concentrate on climbing the rope. Don’t stop until you feel your entire self separating from your body. Finally you are free! You will find yourself hovering over your body at this point.

I will be waiting to read your astral travel experiences and questions

* Do you want astral travel mentor or do you want to rapidly improve your astral travel skills and travel anywhere or become an astral spy? Your perception about life will change after your first successful astral travel. Divinerspell charms and spells allows you to safely travel out of your body at will: divinerspell@yahoo.com

op nice topic but. I find it can of difficult
Re: How To Do Astral Travel: Visit Other Worlds Today by vooks: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2015
Divinerspell:

Why should I waste my skill on your IME?
The same reason you want me to waste time on your nonsense.

Come on, do it

Re: How To Do Astral Travel: Visit Other Worlds Today by Divinerspell: 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
redvektor:

op nice topic but. I find it can of difficult

Anything is possible if you are determined
Re: How To Do Astral Travel: Visit Other Worlds Today by Divinerspell: 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2015
vooks:

The same reason you want me to waste time on your nonsense.

Come on, do it

So I should astral travel and start watching my screen to decipher the numbers you posted here? Sorry I am too busy for that. STOP derailing the discussion here. Nobody forces you to learn astral travel

1 Like

Re: How To Do Astral Travel: Visit Other Worlds Today by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2015
Divinerspell:

OP pls reply my pm. Its very urgent. Pls
Re: How To Do Astral Travel: Visit Other Worlds Today by redvektor(m): 2:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
Divinerspell:

sent u a message on Facebook

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Testimony Of A Buddhist Monk In Myanmar Who died and Came Back To life / 20 Reasons Why Valentine Is An Evil And A Satanic Activity / Why Should Christians Pray For Those Who Hate Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.