Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Prepare For Hardship...apc Tells Osun People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prepare For Hardship...apc Tells Osun People (1404 Views)

Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign / Fuel Scarcity: We Are Aware Of Your Hardship, APC Tells Nigerians / Aregbesola Celebrates Eid-el Fitr With Osun People In A Special Way (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prepare For Hardship...apc Tells Osun People by alcmene: 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
The All Progressives Congress has advised the people of Osun State to brace up for austerity measures which became the only way out of the economic crisis the state is facing.

The Director of Publicity, Research and Strategy of the APC in Osun State, Mr. Kunle Oyatomi, gave this advice in a statement made available to our correspondent in Osogbo on Saturday while congratulating the labour unions and state government for finally resolving the salary impasse.

The APC attributed the economic crisis in the country to the alleged misrule of Peoples Democratic Party-led Federal Government.

He said, “This will take a lot of sacrifice and belt tightening to fix. Every citizen must be prepared to experience one form‎ of austerity or the other in the mean time, if we are to expeditiously overcome the damage done by the PDP to the nation’s economy. Something has to give way for better things to happen.

“It is not ‎ the government that will bear the brunt alone, the people should be prepared to share in making sacrifices, so that we can build a future for our children.”

The ruling party blamed the PDP for the criticisms which have trailed the inability of the state to pay its workers for many months, saying the opposition party orchestrated the attacks against the government to discredit it.

He said, “Of the number of states in the country where this same crisis persisted, it was only in Osun that a satanic twist was orchestrated by the PDP to magnify the sad event. This is because desperate politicians murderously seeking power will stop at nothing to exploit people’s misfortune for their selfish political ambition.”

But the opposition party has said they would not stop criticising the alleged maladministration of Governor Rauf Aregbesola’s administration.

The Director of Media, Publicity and Strategy of the PDP in Osun State, Mr. Diran Odeyemi, when contacted by our correspondent said the criticisms against Aregbesola was more severe than in other states because the governor was the only one involved in reckless spending with impunity.

The PDP said the ruling party’s advice was a confirmation that Aregbesola was planning to retrench workers and to impose heavy taxes on the people.

He said, “Rather than prove us wrong, the APC has just corroborated our position that it has lost focus and can not bring smiles to the faces of the people but hardship.

“It is sad that a government that promised workers good welfare packages during campaign would withhold their salaries for nine months, and when given bailout by the FG, would fix it in a bank and embark on series of delay tactics to delay payment.

“APC in other South West states do not purchase helicopter for the pleasure of their governor like we have in Osun, neither do they travel to Cuba forthrightly like Aregbesola does. If Osun APC expects us to keep quiet in the face of oppression, embezzlement, fraud, maladministration and other vices, they got it wrong.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/prepare-for-austerity-apc-tells-osun-people/
Re: Prepare For Hardship...apc Tells Osun People by Imortal001: 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hmm
Re: Prepare For Hardship...apc Tells Osun People by BishopMagic: 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
[size=18pt]Osunites should also get ready for an end to free oyel money and a new international border in Ondo[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Prepare For Hardship...apc Tells Osun People by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
They keep using PDP to cover up their mess!

Change is here finally!!!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prepare For Hardship...apc Tells Osun People by bloodkiIler: 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
that's chanji for you

Aregbesola is a nincompoop - Fashola

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare For Hardship...apc Tells Osun People by emeritus856: 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
bloodkiIler:
that's chanji for you

Aregbesola is a nincompoop - Fashola

Mba micheal, how is Onitsha
Re: Prepare For Hardship...apc Tells Osun People by ademega(m): 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
gbese re oh
Re: Prepare For Hardship...apc Tells Osun People by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
Turns out d governor is duller than Buhari... however shouldnt da goat be impeached? angry

6 Likes

Re: Prepare For Hardship...apc Tells Osun People by bloodkiIler: 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
emeritus856:

Mba micheal, how is Onitsha

mr man stop derailing this precious thread STFU

cc
obinoscopy lalasticlala Seun
Re: Prepare For Hardship...apc Tells Osun People by Ezenwammadu(m): 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
AregbeRascal fits the sufferscated ones very well
Re: Prepare For Hardship...apc Tells Osun People by kenny987(f): 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
How do u call for austerity measures when there is nothing in place to even cushion the effects? The people of the state are already facing the most austere and painful of times but the governor still takes his security votes and maintains a large retinue of personal staff! Well, I don't blame them cos like Amaechi said, they keep stealing because the citizens do not stone them.
Re: Prepare For Hardship...apc Tells Osun People by emeritus856: 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
bloodkiIler:

how is okolochyke grin

cc
obinoscopy lalasticlala Seun

Who is okolochyke? I am new here and dont know anyone. Mba micheal my good frjend
Re: Prepare For Hardship...apc Tells Osun People by ola6: 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
I AM SO HAPPY!!!

I am excited that the Aregbesola illiterate is treating them so. Really, I am!

Osun citizens, though I am a Yoruba man, I hope this illiterate continues to give you a life time lesson that you do not vote for party but for a man that has your interest at heart.

O-austerity, O-opon imo 2 billion to his son, O-suffering continues for the Osunites! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prepare For Hardship...apc Tells Osun People by bloodkiIler: 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
emeritus856:
I am okolochyke
ok
cc
lalasticlala Seun obinoscopy
Re: Prepare For Hardship...apc Tells Osun People by emeritus856: 4:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
bloodkiIler:
ok
cc

Only cowards edit peoples post. Shame on you.
Re: Prepare For Hardship...apc Tells Osun People by BishopMagic: 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
Osun people deserve every nonsense that is happening to them.

Let the hunger games continue
Re: Prepare For Hardship...apc Tells Osun People by jamex93(m): 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
Dem beta help dose ppl out
Re: Prepare For Hardship...apc Tells Osun People by bloodkiIler: 4:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
emeritus856:

Only cowards edit peoples post. Shame on you.

i don't edit posts you're the one editing it like you do yesterday when posting some random anonymous pictures

cc
Re: Prepare For Hardship...apc Tells Osun People by emeritus856: 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
bloodkiIler:

i don't edit posts you're the one editing it like you do yesterday when posting some random anonymous pictures

cc

I am new here and dont know what you talking about. Which pics?
Re: Prepare For Hardship...apc Tells Osun People by bloodkiIler: 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
emeritus856:

I am new here and dont know what you talking about. Which pics?

relax the mods will show you the pictures grin
Re: Prepare For Hardship...apc Tells Osun People by emeritus856: 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
bloodkiIler:

relax the mods will show you the pictures grin

Okay want to see it.
Re: Prepare For Hardship...apc Tells Osun People by BishopMagic: 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
You won't see the APC shilling monkey squad of egift, Berem, plaindealer, gbawe, Omenka, Berem, orlandoowoh and co when it comes to osun crap.

Ironically, osun is the birth place of this change nonsense.

This is why ediots should not be allowed to vote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prepare For Hardship...apc Tells Osun People by bloodkiIler: 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
emeritus856:

Okay want to see it.
grin
Re: Prepare For Hardship...apc Tells Osun People by bloodkiIler: 4:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
BishopMagic:
You won't see the APC shilling monkey squad of egift, Berem, plaindealer, gbawe, Omenka, Berem, orlandoowoh and co when it comes to osun crap.

they voted for chanji now they got Janji grin

1 Like

Re: Prepare For Hardship...apc Tells Osun People by BishopMagic: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
bloodkiIler:

they voted for chanji now they got Janji grin

Aregberascal dey break change for them.

Useless fools.

This is why we need to leave this useless Nijeriya for them and their ab0ki masters.

Foolish slaves

2 Likes

Re: Prepare For Hardship...apc Tells Osun People by dunkem21(m): 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
BishopMagic:

I fitn't laugh grin

2 Likes

Re: Prepare For Hardship...apc Tells Osun People by bloodkiIler: 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
BishopMagic:

Aregberascal dey break change for them.

Useless fools.

This is why we need to leave this useless Nijeriya for them and their ab0ki masters.

Foolish slaves

100% right i don't pity them sometimes because hate, tribalism and bigotry blinded them to dump a technocrat for a nincompoop Aregbesola but they must have learnt a bitter lesson.

just look at Ekiti people and Fayose just like padi padi enjoying their governor to the fullest.

1 Like

Re: Prepare For Hardship...apc Tells Osun People by Ayameze2015(m): 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
Now, the idiotic chimpanzee looking Aregberascal has turn 0sun economy from glory to story!

1 Like

Re: Prepare For Hardship...apc Tells Osun People by bloodkiIler: 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
ola6:
I AM SO HAPPY!!!

I am excited that the Aregbesola illiterate is treating them so. Really, I am!

Osun citizens, though I am a Yoruba man, I hope this illiterate continues to give you a life time lesson that you do not vote for party but for a man that has your interest at heart.

O-austerity, O-opon imo 2 billion to his son, O-suffering continues for the Osunites! grin

a true son of a Yoruba soil

I have yoruba friends like you in real life so unbias.

nice comment bro
Re: Prepare For Hardship...apc Tells Osun People by northvietnam(m): 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
PDP caused every thing in that state. cs since that prick head governor was ingurated he has never collected a penny as his allocation from jona government. all this while he was using manner from heaven to fund his family and his luxury , metcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Prepare For Hardship...apc Tells Osun People by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
Fraud Redefined grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prepare For Hardship...apc Tells Osun People by pallybrown(m): 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Islamic Clerics Are Redefining The World Of Science As We Know It. / Putin Advices Biafrans On The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu-pics / See Clothes Amaechi Never Wore Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.