Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki (8824 Views)

APC Blasts Charly Boy: Buhari Will Never Resign, Stop Making Senseless Noise / Kachikwu Clashes With Wale Tinubu Over Port-Harcourt Refinery / APC Sets To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election -DailyPost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki by salterswan: 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
The issuance of a bench warrant of arrest by the Code of Conduct Tribunal, CCT, on Friday against Senate President Bukola Saraki has polarized the All Progressives Congress, APC, as President Muhammadu Buhari has maintained silence over the debacle.

The Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the APC, Timi Frank, in an open letter to the President on Saturday, September 19 titled “Urgent Need to End This Impunity against Saraki” published by Nation called on Buhari to intervene in the Saraki episode so that the crisis will not consume the APC.

Timi added that a former Governor from the S/West (Ahmed Bola Tinubu) was still “enjoying his booty being part of the current government.”

He called on Saraki’s detractors to sheathe their sword and allow him to deliver on the change mantra he earlier promised Nigeria.

The Statement reads in part:

“Mr President, it is worthy to note that Saraki in recent times has been treated as an outcast. This is very bad development which if not carefully managed will consume the All Progressives Congress and doom our democracy. What has happened unfortunately does not reflect the change we promised Nigerians.

“Is Senator Saraki the only Former governor in Nigeria? Are there no other former governors especially from the South West and other zones that are not just enjoying their booty but are integral part of the government? Yes, Saraki is not the anointed candidate for the senate presidency, but his colleagues elected him. So, why don’t we allow him some peace to deliver on the promises of change?

“Mr President, the executive needs the legislature; hence, the relationship must be cordial because if this situation is not properly managed, Nigerians will be disappointed in us as a party, a development that portends unfavorable results when we go to the polls in 2019.

“As far as Nigerians are concerned, it is very difficult to convince them that this orchestrated onslaught against Saraki is not a case of witch hunt. Nigerians are more politically aware now than ever. See more of the statement: http://www.post-nigeria.com/apc-blasts-buhari-tinubu-over-saraki/

10 Likes

Re: APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki by broxymall(m): 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
what does the blast really mean
does it mean apc wan exploded

visit my signature

6 Likes

Re: APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki by dunkem21(m): 4:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki by OduaVanguard: 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
And who tha funk is Timi Frank

14 Likes

Re: APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki by dunkem21(m): 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
Is the APC wailing? grin

It's like am in between two wailers ..grin

One day people will ask ..Who da hell is Alhaji Lai Lalasticlala grin

5 Likes

Re: APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki by Caseless: 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
And who da fvck is he?

7 Likes

Re: APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki by superstar1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
Lie from the pit of hell.

5 Likes

Re: APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki by presido1: 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
Caseless:
And who da fvck is he?
I think he is "The Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the APC".

Let us wait for his denial.

1 Like

Re: APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki by Bevista: 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
“As far as Nigerians are concerned, it is very difficult to convince them that this orchestrated onslaught against Saraki is not a case of witch hunt.
Let us assume that it is witch-hunt. Is there any law in the country against witch-hunting? Does it preclude the fact that the Witch being Hunted is guilty of blood sucking treasury plundering?

Fellow Nigerians, let's rise up and demand that all Witches be Hunted down.

13 Likes

Re: APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki by sdindan: 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
No more Jonathan to fight
They are fighting each other

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki by dustmalik: 5:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
post-nigeria.com - i have never seen a credible news from them.

1 Like

Re: APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki by kenny987(f): 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
sdindan:
No more Jonathan to fight
They are fighting each other

Somehow they will find a way to rope Jonathan and PDP in...

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
Ghen ghen

1 Like

Re: APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki by dunkem21(m): 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
kenny987:

grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
Power Drunk Party
Re: APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki by Caseless: 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
presido1:
I think he is "The Deputy National Publicity Secretary of the APC".

Let us wait for his denial.
he should get ready to decamp .

He can't be so uncouth and crass towards the leader of the party in that order. This is why they must be discipline and party supremacy within the party, and they are sending that message via saraki already.

2 Likes

Re: APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki by UmuEri(m): 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
Party of thieves! Amaethief is the gang leader!

10 Likes

Re: APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
Apc is even worse than the PDP

8 Likes

Re: APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki by kahal29: 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
When I saw APC Blasts..... I was thinking it was APC kwara state cos I have been expecting them to react to this but on reading further I then saw it was Timi Frank I hissed. Well Mr Frank nothing will happen and neither will APC be consumed THE SOUL THAT SINNETH SHALL DIE. If you don't like withchaunt don't make witches your friends else they will come visiting.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki by 48noble(m): 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
Winter is coming

1 Like

Re: APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki by TippyTop(m): 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
APC fighting themselves, no more GEJ to fight.

4 Likes

Re: APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki by Pednof(m): 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
Why are people ticking against saraki alone...........dey shld leave him alone cos even IGP Arase can't arrest him without a notice of other people shld wise up when talking about changing d IGP see d man can't cut himself in2 just believe that in fact the police re trying
Re: APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki by mindset1: 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
Am keenly watching this drama...

1 Like

Re: APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki by 989900: 5:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
Story story tell me more . . .
Re: APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki by udobaba(f): 5:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
Apc . Association of political criminals fighting themselves. In 2019, Nigerians will send apc to the gutters.

2 Likes

Re: APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki by bugzbunny: 5:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
Timi frank....... U miss road for APC
Re: APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki by 5starmilitant: 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
Keep quiet there Timi, you can't masturbate and wail at the same time.

Confusions in the camp of the enemies grin grin

4 Likes

Re: APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
The crises within the All Prominent Criminals is a welcome development. More crises still coming. This is what you get when a group of Notorious undemocratic element and known criminals unite to steal power through propaganda.
I am very optimistic that power will change hand in 2019 as the ruling government-elect is nothing but conspiracy by some group of undemocratic political oligarchs that are bent on wrestling power from the outgoing incumbent to further their selfish political and self-economic interests using General Muhammadu Buhari as a front and media propaganda as weapon. When the joy of electoral victory is over and the business of governance set in from May 29, the real intention of the Buhari backers will begin to emerge though the manifestation may take some months or up to a year. The battle to control the machinery of the party(APC) and the government among the political oligarchs will emerge on one hand. On another hand there will be the inevitable confrontation between overbearing party leaders and elected/appointed officials. https://www.nairaland.com/2236507/arise-o-pdp-future-bright

5 Likes

Re: APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki by AlPeter: 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
craaaapy crap
Re: APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
kahal29:
When I saw APC Blasts..... I was thinking it was APC kwara state cos I have been expecting them to react to this but on reading further I then saw it was Timi Frank I hissed. Well Mr Frank nothing will happen and neither will APC be consumed THE SOUL THAT SINNETH SHALL DIE. If you don't like withchaunt don't make witches your friends else they will come visiting.
Timi Frank is the Deputy Spokesperson. He's loyal to the Atiku/New PDP led camp that joined APC. This will destroy APC and we shall send them packing in 2019. As for Kwara APC, they are NOT happy with the treatment of their god.

As for me, Saraki should rest in jail, APC should self-destruct.
Re: APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki by Caseless: 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
kenny987:

It's so in ur head cos u are a raped dog.
Re: APC Blasts Buhari, Tinubu Over Saraki by kenny987(f): 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
Caseless:

It's so in ur head cos u are a raped dog.

I will not participate in ur madness...2 people cannot be mad at the same time so keep at it. Go and learn more foul words...that way u have something doing fruitless as it may be. Keep chasing me around and don't find something useful to do for urself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Old And New Pictures Of Faulks Road, Aba. / EXPOSED!! Rauf Aregbesola's Educational Qualification Is WAEC / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.