Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Breaking News: H.I.D Awolowo Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: H.I.D Awolowo Is Dead (848 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: H.E Atiku Abubakar Is The New Zege Mule Of Tiv Land. / Atiku And Wife Register For National I.D Card At Thier Abuja Residence / BREAKING: H.I.D Awolowo Dies At 99 -- TVC Breaking News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: H.I.D Awolowo Is Dead by deywarley(m): 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
Just got this from a close family of the Late wife of Obafemi awolowo that she passed on earlier today in Ikenne, Ogun state. RIP to her. She was a good woman who stood by her man through thick and thin.

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Breaking News: H.I.D Awolowo Is Dead by Caseless: 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
RIP mama

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: H.I.D Awolowo Is Dead by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
RIP Amazon. You stood by your husband. May heavens be merciful on your soul.
Re: Breaking News: H.I.D Awolowo Is Dead by sandraokosun: 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
why
Re: Breaking News: H.I.D Awolowo Is Dead by madridguy(m): 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
Rip
Re: Breaking News: H.I.D Awolowo Is Dead by hodusglobal(m): 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
RIP
Re: Breaking News: H.I.D Awolowo Is Dead by 48noble(m): 5:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
D sw hero's p..si.. R.I.p
Re: Breaking News: H.I.D Awolowo Is Dead by Godfullsam(m): 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
Waoh!
That woman ddone chop plenty Christmas tongue. May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace amen.
Re: Breaking News: H.I.D Awolowo Is Dead by Blanc8(m): 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
Re: Breaking News: H.I.D Awolowo Is Dead by FYB(m): 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
rip
Re: Breaking News: H.I.D Awolowo Is Dead by madridguy(m): 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
Just like Nancy Reagan, I pray God Almighty bless me with a good woman like them as wive. So help me God. RIP mama.

kITATITA:

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: H.I.D Awolowo Is Dead by simongonner: 5:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Breaking News: H.I.D Awolowo Is Dead by rotexteymie(f): 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
RIP mama
Re: Breaking News: H.I.D Awolowo Is Dead by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
W
Re: Breaking News: H.I.D Awolowo Is Dead by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
Re: Breaking News: H.I.D Awolowo Is Dead by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
undecided
Re: Breaking News: H.I.D Awolowo Is Dead by EasternLionn: 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
kITATITA:

Ogonimilitant:
where are you from? It matters in this discuss

kITATITA:

I don't think it matters. However, I'm Igbo

And you are the 2nd to comment in Awo's wife death saying she stood by her husband, you mean the husband who helped to kill 3 million women and kids.

Your lie no gather sheath, you can only be a Yoruba man.......gba be

OfoIgbo I don catch am
OfoIgbo:

You are lying. You are Yoruba. Otherwise why will you try to justify Yoruba stance in the past election? Also why will you try to rub it on SS faces that companies are more comfortable relocating to Yorubaland?

Or are you an Igboman that has been hired by Yorubas to do their PR?

xtrorse:

kITATITA, there's no way you can ever be an Igbo. Since you guys know that many of your views are far from being prejudice-free you mischievously choose to hide under some other tribe to buy some legitimacy and appear to be sincere and objective.

The accumulated lies, falsehood and propaganda you've been churning out over the decades is nauseating already.
You guys should desist from your shameless impersonations. It's so pathetic!

Re: Breaking News: H.I.D Awolowo Is Dead by bewla(m): 6:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
RIP MAMA
Re: Breaking News: H.I.D Awolowo Is Dead by deywarley(m): 6:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
The owanbe gon' be turnt mehn. The who is who in Nigeria will paint Ikenne red.
Mods front page pls
Re: Breaking News: H.I.D Awolowo Is Dead by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
EasternLionn:

And you are the 2nd to comment in Awo's wife death saying she stood by her husband, you mean the husband who helped to kill 3 million women and kids.

Your lie no gather sheath, you can only be a Yoruba man.......gba be

OfoIgbo I don catch am

Hahahah. You are too basic in reasoning for me to share your primordial tendency. I don't have to prove my Igboness, refuse to hate Yoruba or join your smallness. I've grown my principles above ethnic agenda. I've also met wonderful Igbo on this forum who are not as warped as those of you who denigrate themselves with parochial attitude. A typical Igbo is intelligent, calculating and broad minded.
Re: Breaking News: H.I.D Awolowo Is Dead by EasternLionn: 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
kITATITA:

Hahahah. You are too basic in reasoning for me to share your primordial tendency. I don't have to prove my Igboness, refuse to hate Yoruba or join your smallness. I've grown my principles above ethnic agenda. I've also met wonderful Igbo on this forum who are not as warped as those of you who denigrate themselves with parochial attitude. A typical Igbo is intelligent, calculating and broad minded.

Yoruba man,
A typical Igbo is intelligent, calculating and broad minded.

Which is why I was able to fish you out with your comment.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Zahra Buhari Made Brand Ambassador For Sickle Cell Foundation / Photo Of Senate President Bukola Saraki Smiling At The Code Of Conduct Tribunal / Prof Jega Loses Brother To Hajj Stampede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.