Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Prof Jega Loses Brother To Hajj Stampede - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof Jega Loses Brother To Hajj Stampede (835 Views)

Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede. / Buhari Cancels Govt Delegation To Hajj, To Save $1m / Prof. Jega Resuming Office At The University Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof Jega Loses Brother To Hajj Stampede by Donaldofficial: 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2015
Abdulkadir Jega, The brother of the immediate past Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, Attahiru Jega, has been confirmed as one of the dead in the Hajj stampede.

The Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, Justice Mahmud Mohammed, Saturday, disclosed that two Court of Appeal Justices were among those that died during the stampede that led to the death of over 700 persons at Mina, Saudi Arabia on Thursday.

‎In a statement, the CJN, gave the names of the deceased Justices as Abdulkadir Jega who is the Presiding Justice of the Abuja Division of the appellate court and Justice Musa Hassan Alkali of the Ilorin Division‎.
Justice Mohammed, in a condolence message to their families, the Court of Appeal, the Judiciary and the Federal Republic of Nigeria, said it was with a deep sense of shock but with gratitude to Almighty Allah that he learnt of the death of the two justices.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/prof-jega-loses-brother-to-hajj-stampede/

Powered by http://www.Donaldsense.com
Re: Prof Jega Loses Brother To Hajj Stampede by zinachidi(m): 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2015
sauce?,, source?
Re: Prof Jega Loses Brother To Hajj Stampede by Chanchit: 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
Make una sef stop stoning satan, una stone am every year, he still never die. any way RIP.

1 Like

Re: Prof Jega Loses Brother To Hajj Stampede by ernesty20(m): 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2015
Source
Re: Prof Jega Loses Brother To Hajj Stampede by RealAdewole(m): 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2015
aku ori re
Re: Prof Jega Loses Brother To Hajj Stampede by ADULTBASE(m): 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2015
RIP! Jonahtan will be as happy as a rising comrade
Re: Prof Jega Loses Brother To Hajj Stampede by doublewisdom: 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2015
Just this once Satan decides to stone back at them and death is everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Prof Jega Loses Brother To Hajj Stampede by Leetunechi: 9:34pm On Sep 26, 2015
Rest in piss
Re: Prof Jega Loses Brother To Hajj Stampede by 48noble(m): 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2015
R.I.P
Re: Prof Jega Loses Brother To Hajj Stampede by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2015
Chanchit:
Make una sef stop stoning satan, una stone am every year, he still never die. any way RIP.
They stone satan, and bomb human beings.

1 Like

Re: Prof Jega Loses Brother To Hajj Stampede by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2015
They will all die in one year
Re: Prof Jega Loses Brother To Hajj Stampede by meforyou1(m): 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
Chanchit:
if I were a Muslim and go to Mecca to perform hajj, I swear on that their day of stoning the devil, I will just chill in my hotel room. Wetin. Na by force? Every year people that go to stone the devil die while the devil keeps living.
Re: Prof Jega Loses Brother To Hajj Stampede by meforyou1(m): 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2015
jabbok:
They stone satan, and bomb human beings.
Chai. True talk
Re: Prof Jega Loses Brother To Hajj Stampede by ahaz: 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
meforyou1:
if I were a Muslim and go to Mecca to perform hajj, I swear on that their day of stoning the devil, I will just chill in my hotel room. Wetin. Na by force? Every year people that go to stone the devil die while the devil keeps living.
stone devil and devil stone dem bk.so no be crime.

1 Like

Re: Prof Jega Loses Brother To Hajj Stampede by meforyou1(m): 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2015
doublewisdom:
no. They keep dying every year o
Re: Prof Jega Loses Brother To Hajj Stampede by tomakint: 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
doublewisdom:
........grin grin thank God I am not a MUSLIM....so much for a religion of peace. guy you nearly crack my rib grin cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Portugal Indebted To Angola After Economic Reversal Of Fortune / Saraki To Screen The Same Minister His Father Screened 33 Years Ago / Imagine Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon As One Of The Nominee Facing Screening Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.