Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,140 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Is Another Plagiarist On The Loose? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Is Another Plagiarist On The Loose? (1773 Views)

My Experience With A Plagiarist / The Loose Noose (A Short Story By Kayode Odusanya) / Breaking Loose (a Flash Fiction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Another Plagiarist On The Loose? by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hello, everyone.

I stumbled on a story in the Sexuality section, a Solomonbrown64's, and believe me, it was turning out too good, ergo, I had to make some checks.
I took to Google and made some search but in place of finding the supposed real owner, I fell on this website:

http://www.talktolove.com

After some checks, I found out Mr Talktolove is the plagiarist. You might want to check:

Link to Solomonbrown's-
https://www.nairaland.com/2581184/last-wolf/6

Link to Mr Talktolove's-
http://talktolove.com/category/the-last-wolf/

Please, notice where both stopped.

I had to clarify issues and reached out to Solomon who informed me he gave no one the permission to copy/paste his work.

Now, I can't say if you are not concerned with the poor dude but you might check this out out:

TalkToLove

Our Romance and Entertainment Stories
TalkToLove
Home FreeZone Confession Gossip Job Vacancies Tech News
Free Heath Tips

Ongoing Stories

Compulsory Marriage|| Bro Paul|| Confession of a Private Home Teacher|| Diary of a Portharcourt Olosho|| Vacation in Obudu|| Cyber Lover|| Church Accountant|| The Perfect Couple|| Single But Living Married|| Vacation In Obudu|| A Corper and 3 Sisters|| Memoirs Of A Repentant Virgin|| The Unloved Wife|| The Last Wolf|| As She Thought Me|| The Drummer Boy

Completed Stories

The Revange|| Journey to No Mans Land|| Doctors, The nurses and patients|| Compolsory Marriage|| My landLady, Daughters and Tenants|| Diary of a Hot Convent Student|| Diary Of A PortHarcourt Olosho|| Home Advantage|| A Corper and 3 Sisters|| Bro Paul|| The Church Accountant|| My Office, Our Clients & My Career|| In That Moment

Now, everyone concerned could make a check and inform us if Mr Talktolove is a Plagiarist or not.

If he turns out to be, then I'm scared our fray with Plagiarism hasn't come to a stop, yet, brethren. The aluta will have to continue.
God bless.

I take a bow.

CC:
Divepen1, Frank317, Obinnau, and all who might have been affected.

Nb: I might be wrong but I just had to create awareness. The fact he plagiarizes Solomonbrown64's remains solid, though.

The Facebook page link:

https://www.facebook.com/TalkofRomance
Re: Is Another Plagiarist On The Loose? by solomonbrown64: 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
Thanks Mate, I thought this issue with Plagiarism was over but it's not. Thanks for the awareness, I am grateful.
Re: Is Another Plagiarist On The Loose? by smartdave1: 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
That guy is a real thief! Gosh
Re: Is Another Plagiarist On The Loose? by faith2ogesco(m): 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
DAT guy name olosho sha. All dense are Nl stories he is using to get traffic on his site
Re: Is Another Plagiarist On The Loose? by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
solomonbrown64:
Thanks Mate, I thought this issue with Plagiarism was over but it's not. Thanks for the awareness, I am grateful.
I thought the other guys would rally, bro, but worry not, we can do it. Let's discuss together over WhatsApp.
Re: Is Another Plagiarist On The Loose? by solomonbrown64: 6:02am On Sep 20, 2015
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

I thought the other guys would rally, bro, but worry not, we can do it. Let's discuss together over WhatsApp.
Alright.
Re: Is Another Plagiarist On The Loose? by m003: 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
why can't seun and his programmers disable right-click and copy function on nairaland
Re: Is Another Plagiarist On The Loose? by uanda(m): 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hello everyone,

I am the owner of the said talktolove.
I am so sorry for having being taged plagiarist.
All concerned contents removed.

I also want to state here that numerous attempts to get the author failed as he neither replied to emails nor give his digits as requested on the tred.

We also received permissions from authors of all stories on the blog. You all can seek confirmations from them.

Once again, all inconveniences regreted.
Re: Is Another Plagiarist On The Loose? by rapmike(m): 8:28am On Sep 21, 2015
uanda:
Hello everyone,

I also want to state here that numerous attempts to get the author failed as he neither replied to emails nor give his digits as requested on the tred.

We also received permissions from authors of all stories on the blog. You all can seek confirmations from them.

Hmmn

He has come to clear himself......... Next time seek the approval of the owner of the story before publishing.
Re: Is Another Plagiarist On The Loose? by uanda(m): 10:49am On Sep 21, 2015
rapmike:

Hmmn

He has come to clear himself......... Next time seek the approval of the owner of the story before publishing.

Thanks bro, I have permissions from authors of our stories. The story in question isn't copyrighted. You can check and confirm.

Thanks once again
Re: Is Another Plagiarist On The Loose? by Fantasyisland(f): 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
uanda:
Hello everyone,

That is wrong and you know it. If you write to someone and they don't get back to you for whatever reason, that does not qualify as consent to use their work. I have written to you already and I am doing it again here because I can see folks have called you out here. You don't have permission to use my work and i'll appreciate if you take it down. Many thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Is Another Plagiarist On The Loose? by uanda(m): 1:21am On Oct 07, 2015
Fantasyisland:

That is wrong and you know it. If you write to someone and they don't get back to you for whatever reason, that does not qualify as consent to use their work. I have written to you already and I am doing it again here because I can see folks have called you out here. You don't have permission to use my work and i'll appreciate if you take it down. Many thanks.

Sorry guys, av been of nairaland and the blog for sometime. I already have an understanding with you (on mail).

The story was published in error and has been deleted.

For the records, there is no single line, article or story belonging to you on talktolove.com now
Re: Is Another Plagiarist On The Loose? by uanda(m): 1:55am On Oct 07, 2015
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

The other guys kept mute because the gave their permission.

The story in question was an error and was corrected asap
Re: Is Another Plagiarist On The Loose? by smartdave1: 5:40am On Oct 07, 2015
uanda:
Hello everyone,

Good boy! cheesy
Re: Is Another Plagiarist On The Loose? by uanda(m): 8:28am On Oct 07, 2015
smartdave1:

Good boy! cheesy

@OP, the thief is now a good boy.

Thanks for the compliments bro. One love
Re: Is Another Plagiarist On The Loose? by stonecoldcafe: 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
Wanda:

@OP, the thief is now a good boy.
Thanks for the compliments bro. One love
You are a thief!
Re: Is Another Plagiarist On The Loose? by uanda(m): 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

You are a thief!

Are you through? Was anything stolen from you?

State what was stolen from you here for all.

(1) (Reply)

Unclothed Beauty / Pay Back (a Short Story) / How To Download Novels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.