Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,750 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

A Call For Buhari To Resign For Gross Wreckage Of Nigeria Economy In Just 100 Da - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Call For Buhari To Resign For Gross Wreckage Of Nigeria Economy In Just 100 Da (648 Views)

Governor Amosun Tells Aisha Alhassan To Resign For Working Against Buhari / APGA Suspends Victor Ike Oye As National Chairman For Gross Misconduct / Emefiele To Senate: Nigeria’s Economy In Deep Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Call For Buhari To Resign For Gross Wreckage Of Nigeria Economy In Just 100 Da by Tooochukwuifedu: 7:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
Just over 100 Days Nigeria yelling for Another Change

i want this thread to be a test landing to access the heart beats of Nigerians on this issue. I want to institute a petition against Buhari at Change.org calling on him to resign for grossly wrecking untold havoc on Nigerians and Nigeria Economy
Nigerians in desperate need of another Change..Buhari should honorably resign for gross wreckage of Nigeria Economy in Just over 100 Days

Re: A Call For Buhari To Resign For Gross Wreckage Of Nigeria Economy In Just 100 Da by omoolope2019(m): 7:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
Mtchew .. Idiot
chai.. Ftc i dedicate this to buhari sai baba nobody can remove you jare
sai baba
sai buhari
a p c change

2 Likes

Re: A Call For Buhari To Resign For Gross Wreckage Of Nigeria Economy In Just 100 Da by obailala(m): 7:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
Sometimes I wonder the kind of electrical short-circuit that goes on in the minds of some of these bloody wailers... How do you guys even sleep at night?

2 Likes

Re: A Call For Buhari To Resign For Gross Wreckage Of Nigeria Economy In Just 100 Da by papaejima1: 7:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
grin
Re: A Call For Buhari To Resign For Gross Wreckage Of Nigeria Economy In Just 100 Da by sandraokosun: 8:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
@op as the lord liveth ur travals and wailing would continue. Amen. U can as well carry ur dead body to the national assembly and protest. Pmb is the one big reason while there is peace today. Nobody born of a woman would risk his wrath. Enjoy the change for 8yrs or go to biafra

2 Likes

Re: A Call For Buhari To Resign For Gross Wreckage Of Nigeria Economy In Just 100 Da by sandraokosun: 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
shuldn't u be concerned abt Biafra. Whats ur business with what happens in ur acclaimed zoo
Re: A Call For Buhari To Resign For Gross Wreckage Of Nigeria Economy In Just 100 Da by hinwazaka: 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
I may not agree with the OP on other issues like the secession brouhaha. But on this, I say Go on song. APC MUST RESIGN OR DIIIIIIIIEEEEEE!
Re: A Call For Buhari To Resign For Gross Wreckage Of Nigeria Economy In Just 100 Da by sherrylo: 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
With all this good tinz when dey go on for Nigeria now? I beg Baba dey campke

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 CRITICAL QUESTIONS FOR APC GOVT BASED ON APC CHIEFTAIN QUOTES / PHOTO: Two Sisters Burnt To Death In Filling Station Fire In Osogbo / The Coming Generation Scares Me...real Hard!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.