Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,912 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Igbo Economic And Political Development Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Economic And Political Development Group (1009 Views)

The Political Development Of The Rural Village Of Umuchu To A Great City / The Political Development Of The Rural Village Of Umuchukwu INTo A Great City / Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Economic And Political Development Group by VickJames(m): 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
I think the igbo youths have been sleeping without taking concrete steps in safe-guarding our future. It is apologetic to know that young igbo men have been left in the sidelines when the talks of economic and infrastructural development of our region is concerned. I have also come to understand that, we as people have not really pushed hard in changing the image of our region since post-biafran war.

I am not going to sit down and see our future be pushed into background, we must take decisive steps in making things happen in our region. We must take concrete action and make well-informed decisions to enable our region investors friendly and build home-grown billionaires within the next 10years.

I am inviting all igbos from any part of the divide to join me discuss and take decisions in making our region what we want it to be. This is not a mere come and talk group but a group that we will empower every member to have the necessary support to meet and influence the decision of our other brothers.

I am urging all of you to join this group today on whatsapp: it will make us understand where we are and what we need to do to reach the height God has destined for us.

You can drop your whatsapp numbers here.

This is mine: 08182767093
Re: Igbo Economic And Political Development Group by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
VickJames:
I think the igbo youths have been sleeping without taking concrete steps in safe-guarding our future. It is apologetic to know that young igbo men have been left in the sidelines when the talks of economic and infrastructural development of our region is concerned. I have also come to understand that, we as people have not really pushed hard in changing the image of our region since post-biafran war.

I am not going to sit down and see our future be pushed into background, we must take decisive steps in making things happen in our region. We must take concrete action and make well-informed decisions to enable our region investors friendly and build home-grown billionaires within the next 10years.

I am inviting all igbos from any part of the divide to join me discuss and take decisions in making our region what we want it to be. This is not a mere come and talk group but a group that we will empower every member to have the necessary support to meet and influence the decision of our other brothers.

I am urging all of you to join this group today on whatsapp: it will make us understand where we are and what we need to do to reach the height God has destined for us.

You can drop your whatsapp numbers here.

This is mine: 08182767093
you are wrong to say igbos have not done anything to push development in Igbo land, the little you see today in Igbo land was done by Igbo people without significant govt effort. Igbos made themselves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Economic And Political Development Group by VickJames(m): 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
menabadoo:
you are wrong to say igbos have not done anything to push development in Igbo land, the little you see today in Igbo land was done by Igbo people without significant govt effort. Igbos made themselves.

Yes, with the policies on ground and the ones that will be taken in the near future, the igbos will be affected in a bad way.

I need you to come and let's discuss and you'll see what more we can do to avert the things that's coming. I tell you, it will be positive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Economic And Political Development Group by Ofodirinwa: 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
If you're genuine join an organization that already exists.
I noticed this about black people.

We never have ideas. When ideas enter into our heads, it doesn't come out as an idea, it comes out as a complaint.
You want to have an organization to help igbo land. Instead of focusing on your goal of helping Igbo land you unilaterally decided that you're the only one that has had this idea and it goes from an idea to be a complaint by the time you decide to speak it.

Another thing is out lack of a sense of history makes us fragmentalists. Without knowing the history of development in igbo land or considering if anyone is on the same mission you want to start a group. Just like people before you. Now there's 1000s of tiny groups aiming for the same thing but don't work together because they came in under the pretense that they're the only ones with this idea and they're the only ones that are genuine.

Hone in on your skill and what you can bring to the table and find a group of like minded people. You don't have to reinvent the wheel.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Economic And Political Development Group by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 20, 2015
Following with keen interest.
Re: Igbo Economic And Political Development Group by VickJames(m): 4:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
this is the reason i created this thread.

i dont know if we can continue our conversation here
Re: Igbo Economic And Political Development Group by mightyhaze: 4:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
Nice one vickjames ! Ofodirinwa dere is definitely nothing wrong in havin another group wit same interests already on ground.if anytin,it brings ideas closer 2 ppl,makin more ppl 2 key in2 healthy discussions. Again nice one op

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#SarakiOnTrial: Corrupt Administration Holds Trial On Private Station / Breakin: 84 Senator Pass Vote Of Confidence On Senate President Dr.bukola Saraki / "Funny" Whatsapp Group Chat @ Her 55yrs: Nigeria Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.