Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,990 members, 7,835,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

How An Okada Rider Lost His Motorcycle To A Con Man in front of my house - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How An Okada Rider Lost His Motorcycle To A Con Man in front of my house (32233 Views)

Thief Caught After Dismantling Motorcycle To Sell For His Mother's Burial. Photo / Man Arraigned For Using Charm To Badly Brutalise An Okada Rider (pic) / How Okada Rider Was Killed In Gwagwalada In Groups’ Clash Over Girl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How An Okada Rider Lost His Motorcycle To A Con Man in front of my house by urchman23: 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
Na calabar man
Re: How An Okada Rider Lost His Motorcycle To A Con Man in front of my house by brize(m): 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
hmmm
Re: How An Okada Rider Lost His Motorcycle To A Con Man in front of my house by primcy(m): 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
is a pity. May God give him the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: How An Okada Rider Lost His Motorcycle To A Con Man in front of my house by StepTwo: 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
na abo.ki na

Urchman23 , u d wacko ni?
Re: How An Okada Rider Lost His Motorcycle To A Con Man in front of my house by enorsaint001(m): 9:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
You nor even thank God say e nor hold you as the police officer..lol
Re: How An Okada Rider Lost His Motorcycle To A Con Man in front of my house by kunzaar83(m): 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
free2ryhme:
U smart lie
lie huh? U ve never met a typical villager from the north

1 Like

Re: How An Okada Rider Lost His Motorcycle To A Con Man in front of my house by dokJ: 10:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
d alleged police officer might still come. so encourage d man to keep waiting. at least he can temporarily take up a job as ur gateman yl waiting indefinitely. na suggestion o. I no dey laf am o.

2 Likes

Re: How An Okada Rider Lost His Motorcycle To A Con Man in front of my house by Sochimaobim(m): 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
politricks:
Some of us saying the guy is foolish would probably fall for a cheaper trick. I just hope we dont come across these kind of wicked souls. And as for the con man, Karma is a bitch.
*modified*
I wrote b*tch and the mods say its dam. No be only dam na reservoir.
Exactly my thought. And honestly, i dont see the trick as a really cheap one.

2 Likes

Re: How An Okada Rider Lost His Motorcycle To A Con Man in front of my house by kunzaar83(m): 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
Bonapart:
Adonbeliv it
u believe, u no believe it can't change anything... It has already happen
Re: How An Okada Rider Lost His Motorcycle To A Con Man in front of my house by free2ryhme: 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
kunzaar83:
lie huh? U ve never met a typical villager from the north

Make I hear word jor!
Re: How An Okada Rider Lost His Motorcycle To A Con Man in front of my house by kingreign(m): 10:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
kunzaar83:
I live in GRA Keffi Nassarawa State, an isolated area that you hardly see people moving around everyone minds his business.....

I was inside my house today around 11 am, I heard the door bell ringing, I went to check, I saw a man, he pointed at my car and said the owner of that car just collected his motor circle, I was puzzled. I told him I am the owner of the car, the man was even trying to argue with me, I call my negbours and we asked him to explain what really happened.

He said, he carried a man in front of a police station, and the man told him that he's a police man he was holding a handcuff in his hand, the man told him to take him to GRA, when they reach the front of my house, the man showed the okada rider my house and my car that that's his house and his car so the okada rider should wait for him there, he wants to use his bike to go and check one crime scene in a close by house, that okada riders are not allowed in but for him being a police man, will show his ID card and pass. And he doesn't want to use his car because they know his car.....

The bike man foolishly gave him the bike and the man collected 1k from the con police man, the okada rider should arrange change before the con police man will come back.. After like 15mins he decided to knock at my door........ How foolish! gringringrin.

It might sound funny to you and most folks on NL but I bet it won't be funny when the okada man goes back to town and return with multitude of illiterate drug contrplled northern okada riders to vandalise that car, and beat up anyone who tries to claim ownership of the car.

Be security conscious, be wise. Take that car away from that scene ASAP keep it away from that environment for the time being.

1 Like

Re: How An Okada Rider Lost His Motorcycle To A Con Man in front of my house by fiftynaira(m): 10:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
Jst came to see the state were it hapnned

Ab0ki na ab0ki

Make them #receivesense
Re: How An Okada Rider Lost His Motorcycle To A Con Man in front of my house by kunzaar83(m): 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
Christine01:
cheesy

Can't believe this story.
bliv no believe e no change d fact say d mumu okada rider lost his bike grin
Re: How An Okada Rider Lost His Motorcycle To A Con Man in front of my house by prestige2013: 10:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
boboLIL:
Motor circle? Okay u and dah okada man funny

Pardon ur northern brother spelling error.
Re: How An Okada Rider Lost His Motorcycle To A Con Man in front of my house by kunzaar83(m): 10:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
kingreign:

It might sound funny to you and most folks on NL but I bet it won't be funny when the okada man goes back to town and return with multitude of illiterate drug contrplled northern okada riders to vandalise that car, and beat up anyone who tries to claim ownership of the car.

Be security conscious, be wise. Take that car away from that scene ASAP keep it away from that environment for the time being.
sure its 2ru..... Bt the place is well secured thanks

1 Like

Re: How An Okada Rider Lost His Motorcycle To A Con Man in front of my house by nwakaibeya1: 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
watch SPIRITUAL truth>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OHlWvlHdE8 ……>this is for those who HAVE spiritual Eye&ear listen and watch the utterance in video and judge it spiritually
Re: How An Okada Rider Lost His Motorcycle To A Con Man in front of my house by Christine01(f): 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
kunzaar83:
bliv no believe e no change d fact say d mumu okada rider lost his bike grin

grin grin

It's a pity.
Re: How An Okada Rider Lost His Motorcycle To A Con Man in front of my house by kunzaar83(m): 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
StepTwo:
na abo.ki na

Urchman23 , u d wacko ni?
wacko wey sell computer gadgets?
Re: How An Okada Rider Lost His Motorcycle To A Con Man in front of my house by SeverusSnape(m): 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
That con man must be Kastonkastroll tongue
Re: How An Okada Rider Lost His Motorcycle To A Con Man in front of my house by Christine01(f): 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
primcy:
is a pity. May God give him the fortitude to bear the loss.

Laughing so hard at this comment. grin grin cheesy

Na person die?

1 Like

Re: How An Okada Rider Lost His Motorcycle To A Con Man in front of my house by kunzaar83(m): 10:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
enorsaint001:
You nor even thank God say e nor hold you as the police officer..lol
if I hear pim.... gringringrin
Re: How An Okada Rider Lost His Motorcycle To A Con Man in front of my house by kunzaar83(m): 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
dokJ:
d alleged police officer might still come. so encourage d man to keep waiting. at least he can temporarily take up a job as ur gateman yl waiting indefinitely. na suggestion o. I no dey laf am o.
huh that kind mumu as my gate man I no fit b4 1 day I go come meet an empty house.... His bike don go tey tey

1 Like

Re: How An Okada Rider Lost His Motorcycle To A Con Man in front of my house by SKYQUEST(m): 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
datablaze17:
this is serious
Sir, proof it that you are not a scammer!
Re: How An Okada Rider Lost His Motorcycle To A Con Man in front of my house by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
politricks:
Some of us saying the guy is foolish would probably fall for a cheaper trick. I just hope we dont come across these kind of wicked souls. And as for the con man, Karma is a bitch.
*modified*
I wrote b*tch and the mods say its dam. No be only dam na reservoir.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Nairaland autocorrect cheesy

1 Like

Re: How An Okada Rider Lost His Motorcycle To A Con Man in front of my house by jt2damoney(m): 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
nawa oh...wetin i go call this kind thing

Abeg guys click d link on my signature so you too can start earning
Re: How An Okada Rider Lost His Motorcycle To A Con Man in front of my house by madgoat(m): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hahahahahaha see con of life grin
Re: How An Okada Rider Lost His Motorcycle To A Con Man in front of my house by specco(m): 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy cheesy d okada man is so dumb!!**100% mumu cheesy
You dont say that. The guy is just being patrotic and helpful to a percieved police officer on his way to prevent/fight crime. It is a pity. In saner climes citizens are bold and eager to assist law enforcement agents to prevent or resolve crime.This man needs consolation and not villification.

1 Like

Re: How An Okada Rider Lost His Motorcycle To A Con Man in front of my house by primcy(m): 11:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
Christine01:

Laughing so hard at this comment. grin grin cheesy

Na person die?
its equivalent to death. May be he is on high purchase. Although, i didn't witness the incident but i can feel the guy's pain. I've gone through similar thing before. Arm robbers broke into my shop and carted away all my valuables. Then, it was as if my life was gonna end. I thank God that i bounced back bigger and better.
Re: How An Okada Rider Lost His Motorcycle To A Con Man in front of my house by YabaLeftist: 11:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
One question: Is the Okada man an Hausa man?
Re: How An Okada Rider Lost His Motorcycle To A Con Man in front of my house by ibkgab001: 11:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
You make shift

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SARS Officials Accuse Man Of Being A Yahoo Boy In Rivers, Beat Him, Collect 150k / Man Beats His Pregnant Wife To Death In Ondo / Man Who Stole Phone At Emab Plaza, Abuja Caught - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.