Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,788 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

Prayer Request From Believers Of Nl(personal) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Request From Believers Of Nl(personal) (670 Views)

Child Adoption By Believers Of God. Is It A Sin?? / Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You / Submit Your 2013 Prayer Request To TB Joshua Via Facebook!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Request From Believers Of Nl(personal) by Truth11: 11:39am On Apr 13, 2009
Dear believers of NL,

I seek prayer for my two personal issues:

1. a good consultancy offer and
2. good business orders.

I believe fervent prayers will start removing the blockades or I should know if I stop this business. At the moment everything is at a standstill. Let the Lord's will be done.

Thank you all for the support! smiley

*sorry if there is a separate forum for prayers on NL, not aware.
** post modified to make it brief.
Re: Prayer Request From Believers Of Nl(personal) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2009
So help You God!
Re: Prayer Request From Believers Of Nl(personal) by Truth11: 8:55am On Apr 14, 2009
brein:

So help You God!
thanks brein for being there in prayer during my difficult time.

Blessings,
Re: Prayer Request From Believers Of Nl(personal) by Truth11: 1:48am On Apr 15, 2009
Dear Brethren who prayed for me, I want to share that the Lord has spoken to me this morning from my daily morning portion. I am encouraged from the word (especially the bold portions) and am hopeful for a good breakthrough soon!!

Isaiah 35
1 The desert and the parched land will be glad;
the wilderness will rejoice and blossom.

Like the crocus, 2 it will burst into bloom;
it will rejoice greatly and shout for joy
      The glory of Lebanon will be given to it,
the splendor of Carmel and Sharon;
they will see the glory of the LORD,
the splendor of our God.

3 Strengthen the feeble hands,
steady the knees that give way;

4 say to those with fearful hearts,
"Be strong, do not fear;
your God will come,
       he will come with vengeance;
       with divine retribution
      he will come to save you."

5 Then will the eyes of the blind be opened
       and the ears of the deaf unstopped.

6 Then will the lame leap like a deer,
       and the mute tongue shout for joy.
       Water will gush forth in the wilderness
and streams in the desert.

7 The burning sand will become a pool,
the thirsty ground bubbling springs.
In the haunts where jackals once lay,
grass and reeds and papyrus will grow.

8 And a highway will be there;
       it will be called the Way of Holiness.
       The unclean will not journey on it;
       it will be for those who walk in that Way;
       wicked fools will not go about on it.

9 No lion will be there,
       nor will any ferocious beast get up on it;
       they will not be found there.
       But only the redeemed will walk there,

10 and the ransomed of the LORD will return.
They will enter Zion with singing;
everlasting joy will crown their heads.
Gladness and joy will overtake them,
and sorrow and sighing will flee away

My heart is joyful on receiving this world and am hopeful of good things ahead soon.

Thanks you, please continue to pray. I will update as things progress.

all glory to God and his son Jesus.

Blessings,
Re: Prayer Request From Believers Of Nl(personal) by noetic(m): 3:29am On Apr 15, 2009
It is well.
Re: Prayer Request From Believers Of Nl(personal) by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 15, 2009
@noetic
(this post is by no means written to start a fight)
About what is written as your location,
Allah was known, to the pagans of Arabia to be God, the creator of the heavens and the earth, back then before the coming of Mohammed. But they believed mostly in idol worshipping along with worshipping Him, or they associated idols as His partners in worshipping Him. Allah had been known as The One sovereign God even before Mohammed and His father were born. It was not Mohammed that introduced Allah's worship, he (Mohammed) sought to put an end to the worshipping of Idols along with Allah and to bring those pagans to the worship of ONLY ONE True God.
The fact that his father was an Idol worshipper does not mean that Allah never existed before then.
At thread, sorry for derailing. This was the only way I could get this across.
Re: Prayer Request From Believers Of Nl(personal) by Truth11: 7:35am On Apr 15, 2009
fellis:

@noetic
(this post is by no means written to start a fight)
About what is written as your location,
At thread, sorry for derailing. This was the only way I could get this across.

your one post is ok fellis. smiley

If this goes into a debate, then I suggest you could start another thread on the subject.
Re: Prayer Request From Believers Of Nl(personal) by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 15, 2009
Truth11, can kinda say your real names, to enable folks that wld remember u in their pray to fill the gap.
All d same, by the risen of what God will do for u, the ears of those that hears it will tingle and shall ask u how u came about.
God maketh all things beatiful at his own time.
Receive ur heart desire in Jesus name!! ~
Re: Prayer Request From Believers Of Nl(personal) by Truth11: 8:58am On Apr 15, 2009
Sure Brein, its Philip. Thanks for the comfort.

(1) (Reply)

The True Core Of The Jesus Myth / My Pope Is Right! / Your Opinion Of The Grail Message, Experience And Testimonies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.