Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,698 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

My Pope Is Right! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Pope Is Right! (666 Views)

Roman Catholic Church The Babylon In Bible Prophecy. +the Pope Is The Beast / The Pope Is The Antichrist? / Pope Is 'Deeply Ashamed' Of Pedophile Priests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pope Is Right! by archangel1(m): 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2009
wink[left][/left]WHY CATHOLIC CHURCH MUST NOT SOFT PEDAL ON ABORTION, EUTHANASIA AND GAY MARRIAGE! cool
Re: My Pope Is Right! by Ganjaseed: 2:08pm On Jun 03, 2009
Shut up !!!! Many of your priest are ass screwers and pedophil. What the hell are you saying about the pope being right ? You better withdrow this thread except you want to insault the pope of the catholic fraternity.
Re: My Pope Is Right! by archangel1(m): 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2009
Shut up !!!! Many of your priest are ass screwers and pedophil. What the hell are you saying about the pope being right ? You better withdrow this thread except you want to insault the pope of the catholic fraternity.''

you are trying to be abusive! if you dont withdraw this reply you may regret it. if don't know what to reply you just keep quiet.may God bless you. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: My Pope Is Right! by nuraabi: 12:54pm On Jun 04, 2009
sometimes you wonder why

every my pope pastors etc is RIGHT!

TO THE BITTER END TO SOME HITLER/ ABACHA/OSAMA ETC ARE RIGHT AND WILL BE RIGHT
BUT THAT WILL NOT CHANGE REALITY
A WRONG IS A WRONG NO MATTER HOW RIGHT YOUR MIND HAS DELUDED YOU

CULTISM EXIST BECAUSE A WRONG IS SAID TO BE RIGHT
Re: My Pope Is Right! by Ify3: 4:39pm On Jun 05, 2009
Folks, the attack is so sudden and unwarranted! What has the poster said or done wrong? The Pope sees all those as are bad thus frowning at it. He never supported the acts.
If you know any of the gays amongst his subordinates (Rev. Fathers, sisters, nuns, etc.) please do not hesitate to call or write him and then watch his actions.
I'm not a Catholic but let the truth be the truth and even been evangelised to free the world from ignorance.
God's Love.
Re: My Pope Is Right! by archangel1(m): 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2009
THANKS I-FY FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING. THE CHURCH CANNOT COMPROMISE ON THIS LIBERALISTIC-SUPPORTED SOCIAL VICES.I HEARD THAT SOME HEALTH WORKERS IN NAIJA ARE SUPPORTING ABORTION SECRTETLY. embarassed
Re: My Pope Is Right! by JJYOU: 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2009
archangel1:

THANKS I-FY FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING. THE CHURCH CANNOT COMPROMISE ON THIS LIBERALISTIC-SUPPORTED SOCIAL VICES.I HEARD THAT SOME HEALTH WORKERS IN NAIJA ARE SUP[b][/b]PORTING ABORTION SECRTETLY. embarassed
openly cos it is big business
Re: My Pope Is Right! by Nikky23: 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2009
It is the truth, abortion, gay marriage, absolutely wrong.

(1) (Reply)

What Is That Sin That You Just Cannot Overcome?share It And B Counselled / Baby Who Does Not Age Now 16 Year Old / Protestantism And The Hybrid Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.