Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

If Ronaldinho Were To Come Visiting You, What Will You Wear - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / If Ronaldinho Were To Come Visiting You, What Will You Wear (1804 Views)

Is Zidane Overrated? Is He Better Than Ronaldinho? / Between Maradona, Zidane And Ronaldinho, Who Is Best Playmaker Ever? / Statue Of Ronaldinho Burnt! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Ronaldinho Were To Come Visiting You, What Will You Wear by naijaninja: 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2006
To me I will wear agbada
Re: If Ronaldinho Were To Come Visiting You, What Will You Wear by needeeg(m): 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2006
naijaninja:

To me I will give wear agbada
malunmalun
Re: If Ronaldinho Were To Come Visiting You, What Will You Wear by mukina2: 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2006
*quickly walks out again*
this sport board is turning into sum'else angry
Re: If Ronaldinho Were To Come Visiting You, What Will You Wear by justkunmi(m): 9:58pm On Oct 06, 2006
Muki,i'm so glad i can agree wit you on one thing. This sport board turnin into somethin else. Lord av mercy.

@the guy who started this thread.
I'll show up in ma draws.:-(
Re: If Ronaldinho Were To Come Visiting You, What Will You Wear by mukina2: 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2006
lol, justkunmi manure needs this guy honestly cuz he has weired ideas grin grin grin
Re: If Ronaldinho Were To Come Visiting You, What Will You Wear by justkunmi(m): 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2006
Na na na muki. We have enough to think about already. Its better to worry about shrek's form at d moment than think about a fan gone crazy. He'll do better in the gunners camp. Trust me.u can have him.
Re: If Ronaldinho Were To Come Visiting You, What Will You Wear by mukina2: 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2006
you have
crazy kiddo tongue
hucardancenakedson shocked angry

so this one will make a great addition to ur team grin grin
Re: If Ronaldinho Were To Come Visiting You, What Will You Wear by justkunmi(m): 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2006
lol. Like i said,dont compound our problems. Ok. U dont want him,and i definitely will pay
money not to have him,then he'll be fine in chelski. They need guys like him, guys wit great stuff to offer.
Re: If Ronaldinho Were To Come Visiting You, What Will You Wear by mukina2: 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2006
ok justkunmi lets stop spamming this *wierd thread*

its already spammed whats the deal tongue tongue grin grin
Re: If Ronaldinho Were To Come Visiting You, What Will You Wear by justkunmi(m): 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2006
Yeah its already spammed.but d bad thing is my name is all over this freakin thread, muki,i'm outta here. See ya somewhere safe. lol.

@the guy dat started this thread
Job well done.you made me rant for like 20mins. Good job.

@administrator
Is there no way you guys can monitor threads people open? Especially ones like this.

@ronaldinho
Pls, stay in barca. A guys said he'll "give wear agbada" to see you.

@myself
Get outta here. Lol.
Re: If Ronaldinho Were To Come Visiting You, What Will You Wear by mukina2: 11:36pm On Oct 06, 2006
* ;d
Re: If Ronaldinho Were To Come Visiting You, What Will You Wear by dblock(m): 3:40am On Oct 07, 2006
I'll wear what i'm wearing now (Casual) cos Ronaldhinho is just another human being just like anyother human being on earth tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: If Ronaldinho Were To Come Visiting You, What Will You Wear by Nobody: 3:41am On Oct 07, 2006
Mukina will probably be naked with a Man Utd. jersey tied around her waist to profess her undying secret love for Man U ofcourse.
Re: If Ronaldinho Were To Come Visiting You, What Will You Wear by dblock(m): 3:43am On Oct 07, 2006
Justkunmi are you always in front of ur PC cos that's weird and a bit impossible don't you eat or sommim undecided
Re: If Ronaldinho Were To Come Visiting You, What Will You Wear by Hugoboi(m): 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2006
I'd get my set a new set of grillz grin grin grin grin grin.Be glad to show wat his chomps look like
mukina2:

Busy body!!!
Re: If Ronaldinho Were To Come Visiting You, What Will You Wear by Hugoboi(m): 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2006
mukina2:

Busy body!!!
Re: If Ronaldinho Were To Come Visiting You, What Will You Wear by mukina2: 11:08pm On Oct 07, 2006
@donzman you meant arsenal jersey ait? grin

@hugoboi wetin be ur own tongue angry grin
Re: If Ronaldinho Were To Come Visiting You, What Will You Wear by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2006
Mukina, you're a closet ManUtd. fan and too ashamed to admit it. Always present in Man U threads, how do you explain that? , You're always welcome to declare your love for the best football club on the planet! grin grin
Re: If Ronaldinho Were To Come Visiting You, What Will You Wear by dblock(m): 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2006
nahh Inter is the best team angry angry angry angry
Re: If Ronaldinho Were To Come Visiting You, What Will You Wear by Radiant(f): 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2006
I'll appear in my Barca shirt.  cheesy BARCA 4 LIFE!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: If Ronaldinho Were To Come Visiting You, What Will You Wear by mukina2: 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2006
@donzman
grin grin grin grin grin
i hate manure more than anything in my life
i hate manure with a passion
you see i hate anything manure including 

yougrin grin grin grin
Re: If Ronaldinho Were To Come Visiting You, What Will You Wear by tosinadeda: 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2006
Uve gone nuts! Wetin concern me with dinho
Re: If Ronaldinho Were To Come Visiting You, What Will You Wear by Hugoboi(m): 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2006
@hugoboi wetin be your own

mukina2
my own be say u too dey show urself.Crying wolf where none exists.Av been on ur posts 4 sometime.U need a change of attitude

dblock:

nahh Inter is the best team angry angry angry angry

Guy which of the nine planets are u in??
Re: If Ronaldinho Were To Come Visiting You, What Will You Wear by Radiant(f): 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2006
Hugoboi:

mukina2
my own be say u too dey show yourself.Crying wolf where none exists.Av been on your posts 4 sometime.U need a change of attitude

oouucchh! lipsrsealed
Re: If Ronaldinho Were To Come Visiting You, What Will You Wear by kitaun(m): 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2006
@Hugoboi

Have you started again? you only come onboard Sports section to come and hurl insults and next thing you are off for sometime, what is your problem? what do you mean by mukina too dey show herself, have you got any qualms with her previously unsettled?methinks you should go get a life cool grin
Re: If Ronaldinho Were To Come Visiting You, What Will You Wear by mukina2: 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2006
Hugoboi:

mukina2
my own be say u too dey show yourself.Crying wolf where none exists.Av been on your posts 4 sometime.U need a change of attitude

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i never knew you were stalking me shocked shocked shocked
why dont you teach me? from what i know if you teach me i will be finished tongue

[quote ]
@Hugoboi
and what do you mean by mukina too dey show herself[b], have you got any qualms with her [/b] previously unsettled?methinks you should go get a life cool grin
[quote][/quote]

na wa o
hugo any qualms not that i know of cuz we hardly meet on threads angry tongue

get a life man angry tongue
Re: If Ronaldinho Were To Come Visiting You, What Will You Wear by justkunmi(m): 11:52pm On Oct 09, 2006
i cant believe this thread has generated a lot of replies, this sports section has definitely turned to sometihn else,
dblock:

Justkunmi are you always in front of your PC because that's weird and a bit impossible don't you eat or sommim undecided

impossible have a rethink,

@thread,
i'm outta here.
Re: If Ronaldinho Were To Come Visiting You, What Will You Wear by mukina2: 11:57pm On Oct 09, 2006
angry tongue angry
Re: If Ronaldinho Were To Come Visiting You, What Will You Wear by justkunmi(m): 12:32am On Oct 10, 2006
hey muki, u still here
Re: If Ronaldinho Were To Come Visiting You, What Will You Wear by Oracle(m): 1:40am On Oct 10, 2006
i don't think there would be anything wrong with what i was wearing before he came or comes. so i'll be cool with what i'm on.
Re: If Ronaldinho Were To Come Visiting You, What Will You Wear by dblock(m): 6:52am On Oct 10, 2006
JustKummi don't you know a joke when you see one, well i don't blame you even i can't see the humour in it peace yall you too Ronald, sorry my bad Ronaldhinho cheesy
Re: If Ronaldinho Were To Come Visiting You, What Will You Wear by mukina2: 11:40am On Oct 10, 2006
@Dblock cheesy cheesy cheesy you are right
he's from man disunited so what do you expect angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Internazionale Vs AC Milan [0 - 1] On 14th November / 13 Reasons Bale Isn’t Fit To Lace Ronaldo’s Boots By Eurosport / This Is How I Make Money Betting On Football Matches,join Me Now 4 Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.