Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

The Muslim EID Festival Of Sacrifice? (viewer Discretion Advised) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Muslim EID Festival Of Sacrifice? (viewer Discretion Advised) (1243 Views)

Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) / Man With Anal Cancer Healed By TB Joshua's Prayer (Viewers' Discretion) / See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Muslim EID Festival Of Sacrifice? (viewer Discretion Advised) by parisbookaddict(f): 8:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
Have You Seen How Muslims ‘celebrate’ EID Al-
ADHA – The muslim EID Festival Of Sacrifice? (Viewer
Discretion Advised)

watch these videos and find out.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-X7LFgIsIM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1e8kpOs5i0
Re: The Muslim EID Festival Of Sacrifice? (viewer Discretion Advised) by Demmzy15(m): 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
What's your problem this girl?
Re: The Muslim EID Festival Of Sacrifice? (viewer Discretion Advised) by Annunaki(m): 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
Brutal pagan vermins angry

1 Like

Re: The Muslim EID Festival Of Sacrifice? (viewer Discretion Advised) by parisbookaddict(f): 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
Demmzy15:
What's your problem this girl?

Hey .. Elaborate. By the way did u watch the videos. Its terrible. Those muslims are wicked.
Re: The Muslim EID Festival Of Sacrifice? (viewer Discretion Advised) by Demmzy15(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Hey .. Elaborate. By the way did u watch the videos. Its terrible. Those muslims are wicked.
I don't need to watch, search on youtube on how Muslims slaughter animals. Christians slaughter too or are you trying to claim vegetarian?! undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Muslim EID Festival Of Sacrifice? (viewer Discretion Advised) by parisbookaddict(f): 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
Demmzy15:

I don't need to watch, search on youtube on how Muslims slaughter animals. Christians slaughter too or are you trying to claim vegetarian?! undecided

U missed the point.

Back in my village we call hausa muslims to come slaughter cows during festivals. We watch them to make sure they kill the animal as quickly and humanely as possible. They are experts at it.

The video shows the terrible way SOME muslims in Gaza and Egypt kill their EID cows. It is terrible, inhumane and prolonged. These are muslims who should practice quick deaths to animals as done by Jews and Christians before them. Instead they torture the animals and make their deaths painful while screaming "allah snackbar".

Watch the videos they are short, u will be disappointed with ur muslim brothers.
Re: The Muslim EID Festival Of Sacrifice? (viewer Discretion Advised) by Demmzy15(m): 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
parisbookaddict:

U missed the point.

Back in my village we call hausa muslims to come slaughter cows during festivals. We watch them to make sure they kill the animal as quickly and humanely as possible. They are experts at it.

The video shows the terrible way SOME muslims in Gaza and Egypt kill their EID cows. It is terrible, inhumane and prolonged. These are muslims who should practice quick deaths to animals as done by Jews and Christians before them. Instead they torture the animals and make their deaths painful while screaming "allah snackbar".

Watch the videos they are short, u will be disappointed with ur muslim brothers.
So you're saying Islam is to be blamed for ignorant men slaughtering wrongly?! undecided
Re: The Muslim EID Festival Of Sacrifice? (viewer Discretion Advised) by parisbookaddict(f): 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
Demmzy15:

So you're saying Islam is to be blamed for ignorant men slaughtering wrongly?! undecided

No and yes.

No because from what I know about Judaism, Christianity and Islam slaughtering animals should be quick and humane.

Yes because it is only Islam that celebrates slaughtering especially the shites/shias and hence makes the opportunity of events in the video very common. Do u understand??

U can't be a muslim and be a vegetarian because u are expected to partake in such slaughter directly or indirectly.

A Christian can be a Christian and a vegan or vegetarian. Their is no celebrations of killing animals for dead people. Hence events like this don't happen in Christian communities.
Re: The Muslim EID Festival Of Sacrifice? (viewer Discretion Advised) by Demmzy15(m): 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
parisbookaddict:

No and yes.

No because from what I know about Judaism, Christianity and Islam slaughtering animals should be quick and humane.

Yes because it is only Islam that celebrates slaughtering especially the shites/shias and hence makes the opportunity of events in the video very common. Do u understand??

U can't be a muslim and be a vegetarian because u are expected to partake in such slaughter directly or indirectly.

A Christian can be a Christian and a vegan or vegetarian. Their is no celebrations of killing animals for dead people. Hence events like this don't happen in Christian communities.
Just shut your trap, is there any verse of the Qur'an or hadeeth that says you should suffer animals? In Islam people who mistreat animals go to Hell, in Christianity/Judaism reverse is the case.

What is annoying is that your god sanctifies and supports the killing of animals ruthlessly. As a child, whenever I see ants I hate marching or killing them but my Christian friends always say "you have dominion and power over them, so therefore you're allowed to kill them indiscriminately". This is what Christianity teaches and you're here talking nonsense!

You said from beginning that Muslims are pros in slaughtering cows, so why the confusion again?! I can see you're desperate and confused than ever, just looking for an audience and a shoulder to cry on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Muslim EID Festival Of Sacrifice? (viewer Discretion Advised) by tartar9(m): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
[b]narrated from Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah
be pleased with them both) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of
Allaah be upon him) said: “A woman went to Hell because of a cat
which she tied up, and did not feed it or let it eat of the vermin of the
earth.”
"it is related from Abu Umama that the
Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace,
said, "Whoever is merciful even to a sparrow, Allah will be merciful to
him on the Day of Judgment."
Continue Reading Below
• Animals are like humans: “A good deed done to an animal is like
a good deed done to a human being, while an act of cruelty to an
animal is as bad as cruelty to a human being."
• Animals cannot speak up for themselves: It is related from
Sahl ibn Al-Handhaliyya that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah
bless him and grant him peace, once passed by a camel that was
so emaciated that its back had almost reached its stomach. He
said, "Fear Allah in these beasts who cannot speak." (Abu Dawud)
• Mental cruelty also forbidden: It is related from AbdulRahman
bin Abdullah that a group of Companions were once on a journey
with the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, and he
left them for a while. During his absence, they saw a bird with its
two young, and they took the young ones from the nest. The mother
bird was circling above in the air, beating its wings in grief, when
the Prophet came back. He said, "Who has hurt the feelings of this
bird by taking its young? Return them to her." (Muslim)
• Forgiveness of sins: It is related from Abu Hurayra, from the
Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, that a prostitute
once saw a dog on a very hot day going round and round a well,
lolling its tongue because of its thirst. She drew some water for it
using her shoe, and for this action all her sins were forgiven her.
(Muslim)
• Mistreatment is a sin: It is related from Jabir that the
Messenger of Allah, once saw a donkey which had been branded on
its face and he said, " May Allah curse the one who branded
it." (Muslim)
• Give rest to beasts of burden: It is related from Abu Hurayra
that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said,
"Do not use the backs of your animals as chairs. Allah has made them
subject to you, so that by them you can reach places that you would
not otherwise be able to reach except with great fatigue." (Abu Dawud)
it is narrated from Ibn Umar that the Prophet, may Allah bless
him and grant him peace, cursed those who used any living thing
as a target. (Muslim)
•It is related from Ibn Abbas that the Messenger of Allah, may
Allah bless him and grant him peace, forbade inciting animals to
fight one another. (Abu Dawud and Tirmidhi)
•It is related from Abu Al-Darda' that the Messenger of Allah,
may Allah bless him and grant him peace, forbade eating
mujaththama animals, that is, animals which have been tied up and
shot with arrows. (Tirmidhi)
g. Al-
Bukhaari also narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased
with him) said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of
Allaah be upon him) said: ‘Whilst a dog was walking around a well,
almost dying of thirst, one of the prostitutes of Bani Israa’eel saw
him, took off her shoe and gave him water. She was forgiven
because of that"[/b] see a prostitute like you,if only you do anything good with your useless life.the only animal treatment in the bible involves roasting them alive on the sacrificial alter.

1 Like

Re: The Muslim EID Festival Of Sacrifice? (viewer Discretion Advised) by parisbookaddict(f): 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
Demmzy15:

Just shut your trap, is there any verse of the Qur'an or hadeeth that says you should suffer animals? In Islam people who mistreat animals go to Hell, in Christianity/Judaism reverse is the case.

What is annoying is that your god sanctifies and supports the killing of animals ruthlessly. As a child, whenever I see ants I hate marching or killing them but my Christian friends always say "you have dominion and power over them, so therefore you're allowed to kill them indiscriminately". This is what Christianity teaches and you're here talking nonsense!

You said from beginning that Muslims are pros in slaughtering cows, so why the confusion again?! I can see you're desperate and confused than ever, just looking for an audience and a shoulder to cry on.

The problem with you is that u are so quick to insult and make assumptions and defend mohammed that u miss the content of my comments. Reread my post again.

1 Like

Re: The Muslim EID Festival Of Sacrifice? (viewer Discretion Advised) by Demmzy15(m): 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
parisbookaddict:

The problem with you is that u are so quick to insult and make assumptions and defend mohammed that u miss the content of my comments. Reread my post again.
OH! You think I didn't see the "snackbar" part right? By the way show me where I insulted you!
Re: The Muslim EID Festival Of Sacrifice? (viewer Discretion Advised) by parisbookaddict(f): 8:37am On Sep 22, 2015
Demmzy15:

OH! You think I didn't see the "snackbar" part right? By the way show me where I insulted you!

I dont believ3 islamic allah is great.. he performs no miracles and u muslims do the killing for him.
You muslims make judgements for him..he could not even prevent a crane from falling on one of islams "holiests" mosque.

Mohammed his only and "greatest" Prophet died after suff3ring from the effects of the poison by the brave jewish woman while prayong to be healed...

Islamic allah is not great..

Hence i wrote "allahu snackbar"... so notice or unnotice it i dont care mr muslim..

1 Like

Re: The Muslim EID Festival Of Sacrifice? (viewer Discretion Advised) by Demmzy15(m): 8:45am On Sep 22, 2015
parisbookaddict:

[s]I dont believ3 islamic allah is great.. he performs no miracles and u muslims do the killing for him.
You muslims make judgements for him..he could not even prevent a crane from falling on one of islams "holiests" mosque.

Mohammed his only and "greatest" Prophet died after suff3ring from the effects of the poison by the brave jewish woman while prayong to be healed...

Islamic allah is not great..

Hence i wrote "allahu snackbar"... so notice or unnotice it i dont care mr muslim..[/s]
Keep repeating things we've refuted, I know you never learn no wonder you're a re'tard and foooolish. Nevertheless, when I insult you or your god, don't lament!
Re: The Muslim EID Festival Of Sacrifice? (viewer Discretion Advised) by parisbookaddict(f): 8:55am On Sep 22, 2015
Demmzy15:

Keep repeating things we've refuted, I know you never learn no wonder you're a re'tard and foooolish. Nevertheless, when I insult you or your god, don't lament!

I dont care if u insult parisbookaddict or ifeann. .. it says alot about you and your religion...

When i say mohammed was a pedophile it is not an insult because he was..

When i say he was a sex addict.. its not an insult because aisha even said so.. claiming he would sleep with all his wivies on one night and had the strength of 30 men in bed...

When i say he was a robber.. its not an insult because he raided caravans...ETC

U keep claiming u have refuted everything... where are u hiding your imaginary refutes..

2 Likes

Re: The Muslim EID Festival Of Sacrifice? (viewer Discretion Advised) by Demmzy15(m): 8:57am On Sep 22, 2015
parisbookaddict:

I dont care if u insult parisbookaddict or ifeann. .. it says alot about you and your religion...

When i say mohammed was a pedophile it is not an insult because he was..

When i say he was a sex addict.. its not an insult because aisha even said so.. claiming he would sleep with all his wivies on one night and had the strength of 30 men in bed...

When i say he was a robber.. its not an insult because he raided caravans...ETC

U keep claiming u have refuted everything... where are u hiding your imaginary refutes..
OK continue! Pervert!
Re: The Muslim EID Festival Of Sacrifice? (viewer Discretion Advised) by Annunaki(m): 10:02am On Sep 22, 2015
Demmzy15:

This dunce assumes quoting and striking through a post is refuting it, I am yet to read a single refute from you cause there is no way you can refute them without admitting there are lies in your quoran and sahih hadiths.

(1) (Reply)

Pics: Bishop Oyedepo, His Wife & Their 1st Son Preaching @ Shiloh 2015 / Naija Girls You See Your Life ? / Islam Is False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.