Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party (49289 Views)

Seyi Law Buys A New House To Celebrate His 35th Birthday (Photos) / Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (Photos) / Photos From Linda Ikeji's 36th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by byvan03: 10:53am On Sep 20, 2015
grin this life can be funny, even those that are still taking selfies from one hotel room to another with no certificate, no job, no offsprings, no husband are asking of Linda's husband cheesy.

If little boys are talking rubbish online, I really don't expect ladies who should know better to join the bandwagon. If you aren't married at 35, what will you do?Marry yourself? Kill yourself? If you live in a glass house, don't throw stones. Today you mock Linda for being single at 35, tomorrow it might be you being mocked for under achievement in some other areas of life. It's ironical when you mock people to compensate for your own failure in life cheesy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by smajatt(m): 10:54am On Sep 20, 2015
samzie:

is that her purpose in life....so many married nobodies in this life.
dont be a liability please

what a pity?

Please tell us the purpose of life?
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 20, 2015
Abayor7:
where is the BLACK GATE?
cheesy grin cheesy that black gate of hell is missing in those pics

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by gnykelly(m): 11:03am On Sep 20, 2015
Jochebed7:
No husband

so??
women are there worst enemy.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 20, 2015
Correct guy!
samzie:

is that her purpose in life....so many married nobodies in this life.
dont be a liability please

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by OAMMB(f): 11:15am On Sep 20, 2015
Heromaniaa:
Who husband help? she will marry when she likes. I love that she gives back to her blog visitors. something Seun has not been able to do.
seun is not running a business venture like linda....Linda is solely for the money that comes through her adverts on her blog...which seun does not do....
people advertise their products on NL for free here....
People sell cars on NL for free here and they dont give seun a dime.
People have met their partners here on NL and have gotten married.
Solutions to problems have been met here on NL for free here by asking and seeing topics with similar experience.
People sell phones, lands, houses and other properties here on NL without seun getting a dime.
Seun is a legend with the highest number of members and visitors on his web in africa and he has affected lives more than linda....
seun has created a foundation for NL that even after he is gone NL will remain because we have admin
So sir, before you post sometimes...think properly and see beyond the 50k Linda is dishing out before comparing her to seun that has affected and changed so many lives with his forum.
God bless seun...God bless all the honest NL members.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by gladys470(f): 11:16am On Sep 20, 2015
I don't understand some people in this country... You that have not achieve anything in life , you are still working under someone saying yes Sir , yes Ma .. you are here insulting somebody , just cause of marriage ..abi person no go celebrate and thank God for adding a year. busy body.. ungrateful people, if a girl is dependant on man you complain, if she stand on her own you still complain . na wa for you people.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 20, 2015
Madam,she is not desperate about it.
chineloSA:

Read her yesterday's blog an stop talking on her behalf.She wanna get married, please.

I can't even begin to explain how happy I feel. I am so grateful! I'm 35 years old today and I have so far been able to do a lot of the things I wanted to do with my life...I've made most of dreams come true. One of the dreams I haven't accomplished yet is being a mum...and a wife of course...lol. Hopefully, that will happen for me soon

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/09/its-my-birthday-today-yay-happy.html?m=1

Are you and your likes better than her? Some of you out of desperation marry useless men then come to a public forum with different monikers to complain.
Divineluv14:
35 shocked who's her husband

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 20, 2015
ObiOmaMu:
more pics

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by chineloSA(f): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2015
peppyluv02:
Madam,she is not desperate about it.

Are you and your likes better than her? Some of you out of desperation marry useless men then come to a public forum with different monikers to complain.

I cannot remember saying anything about her being desperate.

I only quoted what she wrote. What are you on about
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Springz(f): 11:28am On Sep 20, 2015
pcguru1:
Left to me there are a lot haters on NL, sadly I'm amazed how people are quick to throw the " no husband".
No be today na, Nl is the home of hatred.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Holuwakemmy16(f): 11:33am On Sep 20, 2015
This denrele na real were o lol
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 20, 2015
Heromaniaa:
Who husband help? she will marry when she likes. I love that she gives back to her blog visitors. something Seun has not been able to do.
mean while seun remain unknown because of body language of gen buhari.
laf in spanish. hiii hiii hiii grin
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by OAMMB(f): 11:39am On Sep 20, 2015
drnairalov:

Seun i think doesnt care bout his blog visitors... even smaller blogs like lailas blog give bck...not like i need his cash tho . sometimes its just a way of connecting to people nd say u appreciate.. but Seun no be dat kinda.. his choice tho..no body force am
NL is giving back and affecting lives...it is a forum where people share information which can not be bought outside, people do biz on NL people get jobs on NL and people sell and get married on NL and they dont give seun a dime or thank you in return for creating te platform for them to do so....
what more can you ask from someone that have affected people's lives by the information on health, spirituality, jobs, education and other topics on this forum...
i think he is a just a legend of our time with over a million members and still counting

i bought a lovely pet here on NL a year ago...
i am sure the owner didnt square seun a dime.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Mattex001(m): 11:39am On Sep 20, 2015
Sveen:
35years of age. Damn, her first born is supposed to be in the University. Meanwhile, lest I forget, she's not even married talk more of having an offspring.

Linda if you're in need of a sperm donor, I'll come in handy.

Note: I'm not interested in money, just the pleasure embarassed

Aura of a pervert....... grin
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Houseofglam7(f): 11:40am On Sep 20, 2015
GodblessNig247:

Gerarahere. Don't come here and say rubbish. Hope u get that

And you are
Never mind, I don't really care
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Mattex001(m): 11:51am On Sep 20, 2015
OAMMB:

seun is not running a business venture like linda....Linda is solely for the money that comes through her adverts on her blog...which seun does not do....
people advertise their products on NL for free here....
People sell cars on NL for free here and they dont give seun a dime.
People have met their partners here on NL and have gotten married.
Solutions to problems have been met here on NL for free here by asking and seeing topics with similar experience.
People sell phones, lands, houses and other properties here on NL without seun getting a dime.
Seun is a legend with the highest number of members and visitors on his web in africa and he has affected lives more than linda....
seun has created a foundation for NL that even after he is gone NL will remain because we have admin
So sir, before you post sometimes...think properly and see beyond the 50k Linda is dishing out before comparing her to seun that has affected and changed so many lives with his forum.
God bless seun...God bless all the honest NL members.

Well said...

But lets not forget that Most of the contents on nairaland are people's opinions and views abt issues surrounding our environment.... Without us there is no nairaland so give us that credit ma'am grin

I relate with ur opinion tho..

Seun needs to think about building a public figure too, touch lives and all of that....Since 2011way I join nairaland na so so name I dey hear I don't even know him and I have not even seen his picshure before!!! Oga ooo

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by SeanDada1(m): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2015
lilmax:
No husband

She for marry Mr. Aye Dee, wey block her blog sometimes ago. Them dey OK togeda!
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by OAMMB(f): 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
Mattex001:

Well said...

But lets not forget that Most of the contents on nairaland are people's opinions and views abt issues surrounding our environment.... Without us there is no nairaland so give us that credit ma'am grin

I relate with ur opinion tho..

Seun needs to think about building a public figure too, touch lives and all of that....Since 2011way I join nairaland na so so name I dey hear I don't even know him and I have not even seen his picshure before!!! Oga ooo

Without people there will be no forum or blog anywhere in the world.
If seun never created NL we cant talk like this or share opinions. it is the forum that has created this opportunity so it is symbosis relationship. i bought a pet last year for my niece when i came around .....i am sure the seller didnt give Seun a dime.
seun used to have his pic on his profile when i first joined.
He wants his privacy and he wants to live a normal life outside NL which i can relate to.
we are all different you know...
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Pidggin(f): 12:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
chineloSA:

Well anyone is incomplete without a family of their own. When people approach their forties they feel it. We all wanna to be loved and reciprocate love. If you don't have a family of your own, start planning for it, because you will regret it. Even the nuns an priests wish they had families so let's not deceive each other.

As for attacking females, thats not true, NLres are also vocal about male celebrities who are going around making girls pregnant and turning them into baby mamas. Good example Flavor and Anna, 2Baba before he turned Annie into an honest woman and Davido. So woman bashing only claim is not true.

Whether it was directed to Linda or the whole world the point is people ( man and woman) should be encouraged to look for a partner. Singlehood increases babies born out of wedlock. Which result to a dysfunctioning society. I believe every child deserve a chance to grow in a family with both parents except in cases beyond ones control like death etc.

So in such cases beyond our control e.g. widowhood or vice versa the child will be screwed because one parent is missing? What of kids born in wedlock but into polygamous families? Or kids born into poverty where both parents can't feed them or cater for their needs? Or kids born into families where one or both parents are psycologically unstable? Leave and let live.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by thundafire: 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
denrele na gay
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Pidggin(f): 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
phineas:
So here's my rejoinder to this piece.

Those criticizing this accomplished lady on the grounds of not been married you'll find to be pple who excuse their inaccomplishments or generally small lives with been married.

Yes, they are those those who made marriage a priority realizing little accomplishments thereafter and so will be quick to promote this "major achievement" in life rather than face the truth that one cap does not fit all and everyone is responsible and at perfect liberty to choose what makes them happy

So next time you see the "where is her husband" comment , just note its the marker for a small minded, unaccomplished, most likely less than average income earning,unsuccessful, unfulfilled Nigerian whose only major accomplishment in life is that marriage as such would want to force it on others to excuse his or her low self esteem in life. They ussually end up marrying retards cos they must marry at all costs and by all means and they'll rather die in the marriage than accept its not working.

Dreamers, visionaries, those with the right kind of attitude will tell you happiness comes first, and one cap does not fit all,they'll tell you life is about making a difference, about impact and contribution, They'll also not be quick to dismiss success with lack or refusal of a person to get married cos they know what it takes to be succesful, they know it takes sacrifices, hardwork, dilligence, patience and careful consideration with key issues of life such as location and marriage amongst others and they respect peoples decisions as regards this virtues and issues.

That said, God bless Linda, the 10kobo bloggers and their success stories should thank her for leading, this lady is a good example in Nigeria, and we had better celebrate her than the mediocrity of been married but useless to self , family and nation at 35.

Many happy returns Miss Ikeji.

Great post! Linda will never be forgotten whether she marries, has kids or not, you can't mention blogging without remembering Linda Ikeji, to all her haters please make yourselves more useful to this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by chineloSA(f): 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
Pidggin:

So in such cases beyond our control e.g. widowhood or vice versa the child will be screwed because one parent is missing? What of kids born in wedlock but into polygamous families? Or kids born into poverty where both parents can't feed them or cater for their needs? Or kids born into families where one or both parents are psycologically unstable? Leave and let live.

Not sure if you saw the abbreviation "etc."

You just rushed to tell me where to get off, Abi?
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by youngalex(m): 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
See people dey carry Linda Marriage matter for head like Gala lols,I classify marriage as an "optional necessity" those who did it should not underate or undermine the unmarried,in the fullness of time Linda will be a married woman with kids,that's my sincere wishes for her,Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by drnairalov: 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
OAMMB:

NL is giving back and affecting lives...it is a forum where people share information which can not be bought outside, people do biz on NL people get jobs on NL and people sell and get married on NL and they dont give seun a dime or thank you in return for creating te platform for them to do so....
what more can you ask from someone that have affected people's lives by the information on health, spirituality, jobs, education and other topics on this forum...
i think he is a just a legend of our time with over a million members and still counting

i bought a lovely pet here on NL a year ago...
i am sure the owner didnt square seun a dime.

yea i understand those points u made. i aint gonna take that from the site..it surely helps people..E.G THEn foundation or whatever it is called. Ronaldo being a star he is surely has people benefitting from his platform not him necessarily giving out.. but once in a while he still goes out to appreciate people. d owner of dis site m sure has never even written thnk u to his fellow members it might not b big but little things count.
linda at least bfo she started sharing always appreciated her fans.

well as i said its his choice. u cnt b forced into doing what u dont wanna do..so na im sabi.#opinion
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by Bruno3000(m): 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
Jamean:

Marriage activist undecided
ofcourse without the institution of marriage, then all oda purposes in life will be defeated.

Note: the above statement is very deep, take time to digest it.
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by sameolg616(m): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
what there to really celebrate....BLOGGING?
i know most of these women cant be happy....they come out putting a fake smile on.....but inside,they should be the saddest people...
what is she celebrating?no bf,...same with rita dominic....
and when u ask them,they tell u there is no man out there....really?lame excuse..
its simple,they aint good enough for the men to wan own them..as i ask most...u have to know if u wan be the man or u need a man?
the bible has predicted....there wld be 8women to 1 man...begging let us just bear ur name to save us this embarrassment...(unfortunately,even some of the few guys left are becoming gay)
i advice she faces what she does best....BLOGGING!
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by kay29000(m): 12:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
Sveen:
35years of age. Damn, her first born is supposed to be in the University. Meanwhile, lest I forget, she's not even married talk more of having an offspring.

Linda if you're in need of a sperm donor, I'll come in handy.

Note: I'm not interested in money, just the pleasure embarassed

I know guys like you. You probably have a shitty life and have failed at everything, with your life going nowhere...so to make yourself feel good, you talk negative about hardworking successful people like Linda Ikeji. You want to be a sperm donor, when you are a waste of sperm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by edwife(f): 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
byvan03:
grin this life can be funny, even those that are still taking selfies from one hotel room to another with no certificate, no job, no offsprings, no husband are asking of Linda's husband cheesy.

If little boys are talking rubbish online, I really don't expect ladies who should know better to join the bandwagon. If you aren't married at 35, what will you do?Marry yourself? Kill yourself? If you live in a glass house, don't throw stones. Today you mock Linda for being single at 35, tomorrow it might be you being mocked for under achievement in some other areas of life. It's ironical when you mock people to compensate for your own failure in life cheesy.

Very funny indeed!This lady has never hid the fact that she wanted a family and according to people close to her,she does not gallivant like most of the celebrities.But someone is saying she is delaying.....Imagine!

If there is no good man coming her way or opportunists,will she kill herself? undecided or marry to please some of them just because she needs to be MRS.

Imagine a lady here asking who's husband?After going through her profile,i for sure know that linda case is better. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by sameolg616(m): 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
Pidggin:

what cases are beyond control?ldont deviate from the point...she is not good enuf to be married-women nowadays av just lost their morals.....they worker harder than men nowadays and even love money more....for us guys,the sex has got so cheap we dont really have to put up wit the successful womens bullshit..its true tins av become harder nowadays and most guys want a working class gal but in truth,no guy wants a woman that wld question his authority.....
these women just cant be submissive..not to worry,most guys av become F1 drivers...no need owning the car....just test drive any car within ur contract be it ferrari,benz (linda,rita dominic)...cuz they are fast and furious...we self...we like the andrenaline!
Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by edwife(f): 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
sameolg616:
what there to really celebrate....BLOGGING?
i know most of these women cant be happy....they come out putting a fake smile on.....but inside,they should be the saddest people...
what is she celebrating?no bf,...same with rita dominic....
and when u ask them,they tell u there is no man out there....really?lame excuse..
its simple,they aint good enough for the men to wan own them..as i ask most...u have to know if u wan be the man or u need a man?
the bible has predicted....there wld be 8women to 1 man...begging let us just bear ur name to save us this embarrassment...(unfortunately,even some of the few guys left are becoming gay)
i advice she faces what she does best....BLOGGING!

Why don't you buy rope and give her to kill herself because according to you ,she is not suppose to celebrate? undecided undecided

Linda Ikeji,Genievieve Nnaji and Rita Dominic,you guys are causing trouble o

Some men did not accomplish quarter of what you have therefore pouring their anger on you gringrin

E no go better for poverty! angry

1 Like

Re: Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party by edwife(f): 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
double post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Hits Miami Sunny Isle Beach (Pictures) / Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal / Mercy Johnson: I Stopped Playing Romantic Roles, My Husband Doesn't Like Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.