Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal (49283 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce, Ugochi Mitchell Ihezue And Stephanie Agbasi Pictured Together / Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna / Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by noetic5: 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
We all know that he loves to attack rich and famous pastors

Daddy Freeze has reacted to the saga between Apostle Suleiman and Ms Stephanie Otabo..Quoting the bible, he says

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRSjv4_AuV3/?taken-by=daddyfreeze

Psalm 105:15 KJV
[15] Saying , Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.
-
There is no hope for this generation, it is cursed with intellectual damnation. Do you think such a renowned law firm, will gamble its reputation if it didn't have a good case?
-
I read the comments on @instablog9ja and @famousblogng, since many people tagged me, and I was mortified at the level of mental putrefaction displayed. ~FRZ
#FreeTheSheeple

What do you guys think?

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/daddy-freeze-reacts-to-apostle-suleiman.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by noetic5: 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2017
it gets messier. Stephanie just released a video where she claims Suleiman had three-some with women WATCH VIDEO

7 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by NLSniper(m): 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2017
Thank You! Thank you! You far too kind!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by Nne5: 8:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
Ok.What's really happening?

7 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by eezeribe(m): 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
OK
Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by noetic5: 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2017
na wa
Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by FvckShiT(m): 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2017
Fůckery
Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by TINALETC3(f): 8:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
FR££Z has reacted, waiting 4 ANTY K£MI wink

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by apcmustwin(f): 8:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
grin
Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
grin
Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:40pm On Mar 06, 2017
grin cheesy
Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by idbami2(m): 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
Mr Freezer, come here, bi like say yyou wan dey make sense small small..

9 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
Nawao this is sh¡t mehn . Check my signature
Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by Dongreat(m): 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
I have gone through this case and evidence on different blogs where her N*ked pics was showing (i.e. her huge bo*bs) and the pastor was also in the attachment. From the reaction of the pastor when he saw her unclothedness, from her exclusive interview with LIB and the involvement of a renowned lawyer, this pastor has a case to answer.
Those of your shouting blackmail, photoshopped, cursed lady, and she will die soon should use your brain for once and stop defending a mortal like you. The pastor is no different from you, so stop fighting his battle and face yours. The Bible keep repeating "personal race". This pastor has a clear case and with the lawyer involved he either settle out of court or the damage will cost him his business, family and sanity. The evidence are damning and she promised to release more including a sex tape if the pastor fail to answer right.

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
I'm not saying its the truth or not, or whether Suleiman did it or not, but freeze should forget about the fact that, whether a renowned law firm would want to soil their name if they are not sure of the facts.

We know lawyers are liars, they can prove to you that white is black when they see a good case.

They know the amount they would make if they win the case! They really don't care! It's all about the benjamins

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by Millz404(m): 8:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
Leave all these daddy G.O defenders
Even angels find babes come earth during Noah time..... All of dem are here and there defending Man

Weda it is Apc or Federal Government or UN releasing these claims, what matters is weda it is true or not.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by GodIsFoolish: 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
The man of God has done nothing wrong, even God had a Baby mama

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
shocked shocked. Just because she released pishure that could be photoshopped does not mean that the man of God is guilty.

A snapshot of where they are having sexual intercourse or idontbilivit. undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by SalamRushdie: 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
Apostle Suleman over El Rufai at anytime .

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
I totally agree with freeze

Festus kayemo and femi falana don't jump into every cock and bull story

Wait for mind boggling evidence

Patiently waiting with #myalcoholicmalt #dubic

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by kullozone(m): 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
No smoke without fire sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by piagetskinner(m): 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
brb...make I finish this eba
Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by Guyman02: 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
New password to FP after MMM and snake = Apostle Suleman.
BMC will not allow this man to be since he spoke against Fulani herdsmen.
Its like BMC pays one of the Moderators on NL to move all topics that mentions Apostle Suleman to FP

3 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by omogin(f): 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
Freeze has a demon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by Valkaryie(f): 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
I just knew this albino talkative will open his wide mouth for no reason.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by koladebrainiac(m): 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2017
lol

Fani Kayode and Fayose will not like this news
elrufai wil love this

sulaimon should start assembling world renown lawyers fir this case.
this is gonnan be high profile legal battle

4 Likes

Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by fuckpro: 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by ehix89(m): 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by visijo(m): 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
kkkkkkkkkkkk
Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by 4reala(m): 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
This guy is just trying to stay relevant, but unknowingly rubbishing himself. Big mouth

1 Like

Re: Freeze Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otabo's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2017
Someone should confirm to me if Daddy Freeze is an Afonja? I want to make a point

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Angrily Unfollows Zlatan Ibile & Deletes His Picture / Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs / Kenyan Ladies Mob Iyanya At Pool Party [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.