Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) (97038 Views)

Sule Lamido For President 2019 Campaign Vehicles (Photos) / Maryam Mairo Tambuwal Visits Remand Facility, Donates Foodstuffs And Beds / #FuelScarcity: Lagosians On Top Of Open Vehicles (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by Nobody: 3:56am On Sep 20, 2015
klem93:

http://www.maxgist.com/2015/09/boko-haram-terrorists-on-run-abandoning.html
B4 it was the military that usually abandone their lost and food. Now the power is shifting gradually.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by murash: 3:59am On Sep 20, 2015
May God help us from this group, I do wonder where they are getting all d machine they are using, PMB people of Nigeria are watching pls keep d good work going
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by persius555(m): 4:02am On Sep 20, 2015
superstar1:
Gone are the days when our soldiers were running away from these bandits.

I hope their descendants will not come back in 50year time, telling us how they were not defeated by NA but by a combined forces of US Seal, M16, Nigerien gendarmes and Cameroonian gendarmes.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Very laughable. It's funny what the world has become. The international media made a meal of BH exploits when they had the upper hand.

Now, the table has turned and we hardly hear the mediocre foreign media stations record these victories by the able nigeria army for the whole world to see and learn how to defeat terrorism. The solution to african's problem lies with africans and not foreigners. When we learn to tackle our challenges ourselves, only then will we gain the respect of foreign nations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by zheroes(m): 4:07am On Sep 20, 2015
sanandreas:
The ploy was for North to regain power. Now that it is done. Fighting is over. What a calculated move. Soldiers are now working and boko haram surrendering. Well the snake they created bite them hard.
you are wrong bro, if the head is good the entire body will be good given a reasonable time.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by blackpanda: 4:45am On Sep 20, 2015
More shame for Badluck Jonathan! angry grin
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by blackpanda: 4:51am On Sep 20, 2015
Ernieman:
same confused sherrif who said FG is in talks with BH based on negotiation...how would u relate this to that now? Nigerians are in the dark, they know little or nothing, Zbuhari is single handedly running this country he drains d treasury before anybody would realise it.

Stop telling lies and misinforming your fellow wailers. Theres definitele something seriously wrong wit ur brain! angry

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by sanandreas(m): 5:53am On Sep 20, 2015
Jibril659:
Boko attacks and kill people. U say baba is slow and promised to end the war. Now NA is winning the war and you're trying to blame it on him, wetin be your own self? Is buhari the cause of ur poverty?
Jubril
I erred my opinion
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by sanandreas(m): 5:55am On Sep 20, 2015

abduljabbar4:

You are sick

Really. No time for leeches.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by TheCity(m): 6:00am On Sep 20, 2015
I was privileged to meet with some of our military men fighting BH & interviewed about 7 of them. From the report I got, all I could and will continue to say is GOD BLESS THE NIGERIAN ARMY.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by sanandreas(m): 6:01am On Sep 20, 2015
Teempakguy:
you have problem.
If the army was not successful, you would blame buhari for incompetency. Now that they are, you are still blaming buhari.
Na wa for you o
You can tell me that the northerners don't know where their attackers were coming from. They kept quiet because the war was a means to siphon the government.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by arsetalks(m): 6:06am On Sep 20, 2015
sanandreas:
The ploy was for North to regain power. Now that it is done. Fighting is over. What a calculated move. Soldiers are now working and boko haram surrendering. Well the snake they created bite them hard.
Let me just assume this is a sensible comment and ask you this:

1. IF BK was such a ploy, what stops the idiota of an ex president from using all the power he had to stop them?

2. If it was such a ploy and the clueless, shoeless presidency miss road couldn't unravel the evil ploy and bring the plotters to book?
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by sanandreas(m): 6:15am On Sep 20, 2015
arsetalks:

1. IF BK was such a ploy, what stops the idiota of an ex president from using all the power he had to stop them?

2. If it was such a ploy and the clueless, shoeless presidency miss road couldn't unravel the evil ploy and bring the plotters to book?

Who were the Generals? Was he at the Battle front? Can you remember badeh story where d his family was evacuated before boko haram strike. There were so many moles in the military and other security formations. They never wanted it to end because they were receiving huge amount of money from government.

Secondly how can boko haram ship in armoured tanks and other weaponry into this country without high profile men knowing. They said they will make his administration ungovernable. They also took their economy back to stone age. It will take more than a decade for those states to pick up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by kosokoadeyemi: 6:16am On Sep 20, 2015
Struggle continue,God will help. U , more strength to elbow
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by chysam: 6:17am On Sep 20, 2015
sanandreas:

I would rather seek advice from a goat than from people like you.The north sort power by killing themselves,destroying areas bigger than Igboland and almost extinct themselves from the surface of the earth?. Calling you a slowpoke is to worship you.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by sanandreas(m): 6:23am On Sep 20, 2015
chysam:

I would rather seek advice from a goat than from people like you.The north sort power by killing themselves,destroying areas bigger than Igboland and almost extinct themselves from the surface of the earth?. Calling you a slowpoke is to worship you.

Ur real enemies are ur friends. Don't supply ur friends with info. Your enemy would know nothing about you. Do u know how many Christians were killed compared to non Christians. Boko haram was more of political, religious relevance.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by misreal(m): 6:36am On Sep 20, 2015
Ayatullah:

MAKE DEM CHOP POISON? shocked
Boko Haram food could be dangerous oooooo! Make dem pack the food go Otuoke. Na only 'mama piss' fit chop Boko Haram food because dem belle be di same! Make una no give the less privileged ooooo!
na small pikin talk be dis.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by tunde1200(m): 6:44am On Sep 20, 2015
Shame on PDP and GEJ.
God bless Nigeria.
Not only defeating BH, military should also expose those behind this evil group called boko haram.

Happy sunday all.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by arisekola77: 6:47am On Sep 20, 2015
It my birthday and my wedding anniversary plenty likes would complete my day
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by anonimi: 6:55am On Sep 20, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 20, 2015
arsetalks:

Because ur dullard of a president with out brain will rather play politics
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by ignis: 7:00am On Sep 20, 2015
Cool
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by anonimi: 7:01am On Sep 20, 2015
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 20, 2015
But one army broadcast one time stated clearly that all BH camps across the country had been deactivated. How come this one had hitherto been ON?!
Nigerian army and their unreliable, inaccurate.......

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by oshudu(m): 7:12am On Sep 20, 2015
that is the standard let them feel it
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by ilyas26(m): 7:14am On Sep 20, 2015
Look at the armoured personnel carriers they seized from the nigerian military back in those days
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by snrr(f): 7:19am On Sep 20, 2015
you are here early sunday morning, wont u prepare for church or asalatu
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by shekinahola: 7:21am On Sep 20, 2015
nwakaibeya1:
watch SPIRITUAL truth>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OHlWvlHdE8 ……>this is for those who HAVE spiritual Eye&ear listen and watch the utterance in video and judge it spiritually

lols
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by ndcide(m): 7:51am On Sep 20, 2015
zheroes:
you are wrong bro, if the head is good the entire body will be good given a reasonable time.

Very wrong. So why were they killing and bombing the country. Because they don't like the president. At least that's the head you referred to.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 20, 2015
blackpanda:

Stop telling lies and misinforming your fellow wailers. Theres definitele something seriously wrong wit ur brain! angry
@least I have brain, but it would take an absolutely BRAINLESS dude like you not to know that BUHARI opened his mouth and did say that HE is Negotiating with his terrorist group 'BOKO HARAM', You can go and confirm your overwhelming ignorance elsewhere and thank me lerra.
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by akanbiaa(m): 8:10am On Sep 20, 2015
Victory is assured

Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by peterblade(m): 8:12am On Sep 20, 2015
All soldiers are men, but not all men are soldiers.,,,kudos to our gallant men of the Nigerian Army...wish u guys more success...
Re: Boko Haram Terrorists On The Run Abandoning Foodstuffs And Vehicles (photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Sep 20, 2015
sanandreas:

Jubril
I erred my opinion
Get a life undecided
sanandreas:

Jubril
I erred my opinion
Get a life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ondo Governorship Election 2020: Results From Polling Units / Sunday Igboho Has Been Arrested In Cotonou / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.