Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Nigerian White Boy Speaking English And Hausa - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian White Boy Speaking English And Hausa (3057 Views)

Which Tribe In Nigeria Do You Think Has The Best Accent When Speaking English / Nigerian Pidgin English And Their Meanings / Why Do U Enjoy Speaking English Instead Of Ur Native (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian White Boy Speaking English And Hausa by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2009
Re: Nigerian White Boy Speaking English And Hausa by morpheus24: 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2009
Thats some trippy shit dog.

I once knew a white guy in california who was the same way . Blew my mind
Re: Nigerian White Boy Speaking English And Hausa by blackspade(m): 3:08am On Apr 18, 2009
shocked
Re: Nigerian White Boy Speaking English And Hausa by iice(f): 10:58am On Apr 18, 2009
You need to see my friends grin
I knew a family back in Naija who are not nigerians but speak, read and write hausa like a native.
I know another one who grew up in PH, come hear pidgin and ibo grin

The one that trips me are those who have never been to Naija but speak pidgin complete with accent and intonations and understand small ibo and yoruba grin - i have 2 friends like that. . .we (the nigerians in my social group) taught them.
Re: Nigerian White Boy Speaking English And Hausa by vanitty: 11:11am On Apr 18, 2009
His pidgin is quite good  cheesy he try
Re: Nigerian White Boy Speaking English And Hausa by davidif: 5:32am On Apr 19, 2009
i have two friend living in texas who speak hausa very well because there parents were missionaries in northern nigeria.
Re: Nigerian White Boy Speaking English And Hausa by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 19, 2009
Re: Nigerian White Boy Speaking English And Hausa by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2009
Impressive.

My aunt's white, but she speaks pidgin like a Nigerian.
She lives here in the UK.
Re: Nigerian White Boy Speaking English And Hausa by LadyT(f): 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2009
Siena:

Impressive.

My aunt's white, but she speaks pidgin like a Nigerian.
She lives here in the UK.

Are you mixed race?
Re: Nigerian White Boy Speaking English And Hausa by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2009
LadyT:

Are you mixed race?

Nope.

I'm as brown as you.
wink
Re: Nigerian White Boy Speaking English And Hausa by LadyT(f): 10:16pm On Apr 28, 2009
LOL I need to confirm you are brown all over!

Funny video
Re: Nigerian White Boy Speaking English And Hausa by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2009
PMSL! grin
Re: Nigerian White Boy Speaking English And Hausa by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:15am On May 14, 2009
whao. . . shocked
Re: Nigerian White Boy Speaking English And Hausa by tpiah: 2:10pm On May 14, 2009
there's this little blonde haired blue eyed white girl I once saw somewhere in Nigeria. If she hasnt returned home she should be speaking a Nigerian language as well as Nigerians by now.

but what are the odds.
Re: Nigerian White Boy Speaking English And Hausa by Abuzola(m): 11:02pm On May 15, 2009
I was somewhere in minna (saudi arabia), come see arab man speaking hausa fluenty with proverb, i was like wow
Re: Nigerian White Boy Speaking English And Hausa by coldfire2(m): 11:21am On May 16, 2009
thats good guess that makes haussas a well known tribe.
Re: Nigerian White Boy Speaking English And Hausa by kayc33(m): 1:39pm On May 16, 2009
was stunned when i first saw dat
Re: Nigerian White Boy Speaking English And Hausa by SisiJinx: 3:31pm On May 16, 2009
Lmoa!!! Nothing new here. . . you should see many of them in the North.

One that tripped me though was a Mexican speaking Yoruba. Was at the mall when I heard "ra ele yi, o ma fit eh" only for me to turn and see a Mexican girl chatting away with he Naija cousin (her dad is Naija).

It was surreal to say the least. cheesy
Re: Nigerian White Boy Speaking English And Hausa by JustGood(m): 5:43pm On May 18, 2009
I am also a Nigerian and I can sing English songs. . . does that count for anything too?
Re: Nigerian White Boy Speaking English And Hausa by chic2pimp(m): 6:09am On Nov 08, 2009
See we all know a foreigner who can either speak pidgin english or one of our traditional languages. Okay ooo I hia all of una wink grin cool.
Re: Nigerian White Boy Speaking English And Hausa by Winnergal(f): 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRSrZUzY-C8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbyBog2wMYE&feature=related

chaircover:

There is also a white boy singing "Gonga Aso" & "Yahoozee" on u-tube
Re: Nigerian White Boy Speaking English And Hausa by Winnergal(f): 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Are Black People Less Intelligent? / Ten Most Powerful Kings In Nigeria / Do You Know Your Neighbours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.