Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Did You Know That Eddie Murphy Played 7 Roles In The Nutty Professor(photos) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Did You Know That Eddie Murphy Played 7 Roles In The Nutty Professor(photos) (27600 Views)

BBNaija: "We Didn’t Know That Nigerians Like Sex Like That” - Vandora / Bassey: "I Didn't Know That Debbie Kissed Me Until I Saw The Clip" / "Irinajo Eda" - Odunlade & Ronke Odusanya Play Celestial Prophets Roles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know That Eddie Murphy Played 7 Roles In The Nutty Professor(photos) by Komex(m): 11:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
Eddie Murphy is a multi-talented Actor.
In the movie The Nutty Professor, He played

1. Professor Sherman Klump

2. Papa Cletus Klump
(Sherman's father)

3. Mama Anna Klump
(Sherman's mother)

4. Granny Klump
(Sherman's Grandma),

5. Ernie Klump, Sr.
(Sherman's brother)

6. Lance Perkins, a
parody of Richard Simmons( The fitness trainer on tv in the beginning of the movie)

7. Buddy Love (Himself)

Cc lalasticlala

2 Shares

Re: Did You Know That Eddie Murphy Played 7 Roles In The Nutty Professor(photos) by osesology(m): 12:19am On Sep 20, 2015
The man is indeed talented. Same thing he did in `Coming to America', took many roles, all funny.
Re: Did You Know That Eddie Murphy Played 7 Roles In The Nutty Professor(photos) by jantofubu(m): 12:25am On Sep 20, 2015
i like d guy no b small cheesy
osesology:
The man is indeed talented. Same thing he did in `Coming to America', took many roles, all funny.
Re: Did You Know That Eddie Murphy Played 7 Roles In The Nutty Professor(photos) by ayokunlei(m): 12:46am On Sep 20, 2015
Komex:

2. Papa Cletus Klump
(Sherman's father)

3. Mama Anna Klump
(Sherman's mother)

4. Granny Klump
(Sherman's Grandma),

5. Ernie Klump, Sr.
(Sherman's brother)

6. Lance Perkins, a
parody of Richard Simmons( The fitness trainer on tv in the beginning of the movie)

7. Buddy Love (Himself)

Cc lasticlala

Lalasticlala
Re: Did You Know That Eddie Murphy Played 7 Roles In The Nutty Professor(photos) by ayokunlei(m): 12:47am On Sep 20, 2015
!
Re: Did You Know That Eddie Murphy Played 7 Roles In The Nutty Professor(photos) by UIA04(f): 2:04am On Sep 20, 2015
Legend i tell ya
Re: Did You Know That Eddie Murphy Played 7 Roles In The Nutty Professor(photos) by olajorn(m): 2:56am On Sep 20, 2015
This is a nice plot of land

How can Someone played 7 roles in a movie
Re: Did You Know That Eddie Murphy Played 7 Roles In The Nutty Professor(photos) by OgidiOlu3(m): 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
Wow! shocked
Re: Did You Know That Eddie Murphy Played 7 Roles In The Nutty Professor(photos) by Sijo01(f): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
The make up artist is something else.
Re: Did You Know That Eddie Murphy Played 7 Roles In The Nutty Professor(photos) by tpiander: 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
Op you're reminding us because?
Re: Did You Know That Eddie Murphy Played 7 Roles In The Nutty Professor(photos) by wx9Z: 8:34pm On Sep 21, 2015
Sijo01:
The make up artist is something else.

Walahi
Re: Did You Know That Eddie Murphy Played 7 Roles In The Nutty Professor(photos) by Komex(m): 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
tpiander:
Op you're reminding us because?

This dude inspire me when it comes to the art. Who else can pull this off in his generation and yours, act all 6 characters sitting on a dinning table
Re: Did You Know That Eddie Murphy Played 7 Roles In The Nutty Professor(photos) by Alayorbobo(m): 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
Please post the link †o down load the nutty professor and coming †o america for blackberry,thank you in advance
Re: Did You Know That Eddie Murphy Played 7 Roles In The Nutty Professor(photos) by Thazard(m): 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
Komex:

2. Papa Cletus Klump
(Sherman's father)

3. Mama Anna Klump
(Sherman's mother)

4. Granny Klump
(Sherman's Grandma),

5. Ernie Klump, Sr.
(Sherman's brother)

6. Lance Perkins, a

7. Buddy Love (Himself)

Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Vee And Wathony In Heated Argument While Chief Instigator Bright Proclaims Peace / #bbnaija: Cee-c Failed Law School Twice — Lady Reveals / BBNaija S6: Why I Don’t Want To Participate In Task – Princess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.