Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo (57807 Views)

Taribo West Lists Nigeria’s Best Players In Russia At World Cup 2018 / Taribo West On 2018 World Cup And Super Eagles / Taribo West And His Flamboyant Hairstyle (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by STARGREEN(m): 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
it seems that it is difficult to fix the message you wish to convey especially going by the complex comments dropping... yet if you are now a sincere Pastor,... by thy fruit we shall know them. Shalom Pastor Taribo
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by 989900: 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
TheFilmmaker:
So why didn't you win the World Cup or Best Player of the Century?

Bullshit.

Maybe because they were all using it.

BTW, he did mention at times it works, at times it doesn't -- whichever way, your 'babalawo' wins. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by bigtt76(f): 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
....For your pocket shaaa! #SpeakForYourselfAlone grin Abi na jazz make Ayiegbeni trowey ball in front of open net? Why Jazz nor help ona win World Cup naaa abi na just to wound ona sef? #Mtscheeeeeeew
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by lordmagic(m): 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
Mikel oya cum bak let me take u to 1 IFA @ Ijebuode! Dis is toomuch
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by nd07(m): 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
D greatest miracle that happens in any man's life. a sinner turns saint. I bless d name of God 4 u brother. May He use u mightly & receive u in heaven @ last.
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by camoung: 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
1miccza:
Hmmm thought it was just in Nigeria alone na wa oo
Oyinbo pass us by far ooo
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by Lawsimon(m): 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
Zabilon007:
Shet....why Mikel own no dey work¿..... Cristiano and Messi must hook Me up with their source of juju.
Mikel no dey follow instructions. The juju for dey work.
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by plaetton: 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
Lol.
No wonder Taribo West never measured up to standard professional soccer.

I doubt if anything about him has changed in any way.
Same pretend life.
undecided
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by Forwetinnah: 2:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
..Senegalese people AGAIN!! BUHARI HOPE SAY YOU DEY HEAR?? ALL THOSE SENEGALESE MULLAHS WEY FULL ASO ROCK ARE WASTING THEIR TIME O!!
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by shankie: 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
hmmmmmmmm
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by 1miccza: 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
camoung:
Oyinbo pass us by far ooo
My brother by faaaaaaaarrrr ooooo!!!!
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by Eluwilussit(m): 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
sentaljohn:
you can't take juju from Africans.. but wot I don't understand is how whites believe in juju

The same way Africans believe in it!
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by FRANKOXY(m): 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
O love you Taribo, can't forget how you dealt with Jeorge wear and others. real beast you are.
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by Goovo(m): 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
[quote author=Zabilon007 post=38186914]Shet....why Mikel own no dey work¿..... Cristiano and Messi must hook Me up with their source of juju.who tell u say he own nor work? U nor know say na the juju make am still dey chelsea collecting millions of naira even without playing much. Lolz, I nor talk oo
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
[quote author=FriedPlantain post=38192266][b][i]No wonder he was able to win 4 Ballon D'or awards during his playing d
YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE EVEN IF ONE CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD.
MAY GOD SHOW U A CONVINCING EVIDENCE THAT U MAY BELIEVE
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by Btruth: 2:48pm On Sep 20, 2015
Even with all the juju, you still played rubbish. Silly wife beater. lipsrsealed
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by sniperr007(m): 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
akunjohn:
Hmmn,this is an eye opener to me.

Why u surprised? Look at his face, dont u c juju der? grin
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by Twiceshy: 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
[quote][/quote]
I agree with brother
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by hollowpot15684(m): 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
the same thing Mikel Obi did chelsea come dey confuse... cool

just saying ooooo

God forgive me sha...
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by Twiceshy: 3:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
Twiceshy:

I agree with brother
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by adconline(m): 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
DONOCHAS:
juju hv been with the whites 4 longer than u think, afterall magic and juju are the same.
Offering ignorant opinion from their abundance of sophisticated idiocy!!
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by seunayantokun(m): 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
HAH:
Keshi and TB Joshua comes to mind

Keshi and some players were openly praising TB joshua after their success at AFCON 2013 instead of giving all glory to God.

The bull, King Kanu, etc Confess . It's confession.

T B Joshua rules the world of many of them.

Senegal, Zaire, Burkina F., Chad, Mali, etc where your marabouts come from, how many successes in football have they achieved. Olófo ni Èsù.

Therefore, those of you wey dey follow satan, kwantinu, God is seeing you. God's judgement no dey far again.
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by willyo(m): 4:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
Zabilon007:
Shet....why Mikel own no dey work¿..... Cristiano and Messi must hook Me up with their source of juju.
the John and Michael in his names means he's a sound Christian. The boy no need am. Meanwhile, he's naturally gifted and blessed.
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by Laid2001: 4:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
This man is a liar,
1. He claimed they always cut his tongue and cook it with concoction for him to eat. How come your tongue no get scar from all those cut outs and other part of your body. Or has your miracle healed it!!!!
2. He claimed they always take him to Babalawos Mallams and Marabouts. Yet he mentioned stone from Israel!. Non of the three he mentioned does things with stones from Israel except the Pastors and the Rabis which he did not mention because he is now one of them!
3. It is open secret that he is a worshiper of TB Joshua which could not even help him out yet he stylishly avoided mentioning anything in relation to that, because it will be counter productive to his mission of fooling more people to shift to his church and get him more morning.

THIS HIS CONFESSION IS BULLSHIT!
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by Fortunematerial(m): 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
[b][/b]This is a callout to everyone outside there that has not join the household of GOD. Come to your creator. why? Because He loves you more than what you think. He doesn't want you to perish.
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by InvertedHammer: 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
/
Reminds me of a popular Nigerian song,"owu saa gi, I ga amara ihe"

Is Taribo broke?

/
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by Nomzylicious(f): 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
menix:
No wonder he did look like a deity then..

This msg is not jst 4 footballers, but YOU, yes YOU who use voodoo to make FP nd FTC everyday, God is watching u..

Lalasticlala kindly lala this thread.
hahahahahahah...
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by jt2damoney(m): 6:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
jahovah remains my strength...say no to powerless juju

start making 20$ immediately you register by clicking on the link on my signature.its free
Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by tosyne2much(m): 6:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
menix:
No wonder he did look like a deity then..

This msg is not jst 4 footballers, but YOU, yes YOU who use voodoo to make FP nd FTC everyday, God is watching u..

Lalasticlala kindly lala this thread.
bwhahaha roflewkmd lmwolmd cheesy

1 Like

Re: During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo by Horchmane(m): 7:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
Dis guy is/was only deceiving himself cos there's nothing like juju in football. Except d one wey MESSI n RONALDO dey use.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Celebrating Winning The Serie A Title With The Juventus Squad / If You Are The Goalkeeper In This Situation What Will You Do? (photo) / How Much Anthony Joshua And Francis Ngannou Made From The Fight Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.