Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

8 Signs Showing You Really Need To Move On From The Man You Are Dating-pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 8 Signs Showing You Really Need To Move On From The Man You Are Dating-pics (994 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor And Dillish Matthews Confirm They Are Dating (screenshots) / Fan Tells Rukky Sanda: "Start Taking Pictures With A Man, You Are Getting Older" / Mr Eazi & Temi Otedola Are Dating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Signs Showing You Really Need To Move On From The Man You Are Dating-pics by nairaroot: 5:32am On Sep 20, 2015
You’ve been dating a guy for several months, and you really like him. He’s funny and sexy and your stomach does that little flip thing when a text from pops up on your phone. But all is not perfect. You’re not getting as much attention as you’d like to feel completely secure. You know he’s holding something back and it’s making you crazy.

Don’t ignore your feelings. Not every new relationship is going to make it, and you want to be sure you keep a clear head while you decide if your new guy really deserves your heart. If you’re having a hard time trusting your gut, trust me instead and look for one of these five signs it’s time to move on.

1. He’s not interested in meeting your family.

A guy who sees you as part of his long term plan won’t be hesitant to meet your family. He might be nervous to meet your children or your parents, but he’ll do it, and he’ll do it without a lot of drama and fuss. A man who does NOT see you as part of his life, however, has little interest in getting to know your people because a day at the park with your children isn’t exactly on his bucket list.

If you’ve brought up meeting your family more than twice and it still hasn’t happened, it’s time to move on.

2. He cancels plans.

CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE REPORT WITH PICS[url][/url]http://www.nairaroot.com/8-signs-showing-you-you-are-dating-a-wrong-guy/#.Vf42SMiL3IU

Re: 8 Signs Showing You Really Need To Move On From The Man You Are Dating-pics by Sunexy(m): 6:56am On Sep 20, 2015
Dis info is 4 onli d "whites"...
Re: 8 Signs Showing You Really Need To Move On From The Man You Are Dating-pics by shegowill: 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
I think it cuts across, some of us are guilty of it.
Re: 8 Signs Showing You Really Need To Move On From The Man You Are Dating-pics by Afrok(m): 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
If u can't post the complete stuff here, i won't show my babe your thread tongue
Re: 8 Signs Showing You Really Need To Move On From The Man You Are Dating-pics by kolinton1: 5:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
@ Afrok: OK, don't worry NE XT time I will do just that. However, the thread is not for you to witch hunt or vis-a-vis anyone, just make adequate adjustment where need be.
Re: 8 Signs Showing You Really Need To Move On From The Man You Are Dating-pics by Afrok(m): 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
kolinton1:
@ Afrok: OK, don't worry NE XT time I will do just that. However, the thread is not for you to witch hunt or vis-a-vis anyone, just make adequate adjustment where need be.
sure bro.... have a nice week...

(1) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos Spotted Eating While Walking The Streets Of London. / Migrant Squeezed Inside A Bonnet Trying To Cross Over From Morocco To Spain-px / 12 Slangs Nigerian Music Has Taught Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.