Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

See What Boko Haram Did To This Man In Sambisa For Stealing Food (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Boko Haram Did To This Man In Sambisa For Stealing Food (photo) (63321 Views)

Buratai Sends Cows To Troops In Sambisa For Christmas (Photos) / See What Boko Haram Did To Cattle After Poisoning Water Sources In Borno..photos / PHOTO: See What Boko Haram Has Turned Nigeria To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Boko Haram Did To This Man In Sambisa For Stealing Food (photo) by Ezeamara(m): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
whchi way nigeria.where is our leader's?
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To This Man In Sambisa For Stealing Food (photo) by Rounakid(m): 11:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
uchwar1:
why not think b4 u write?
yeah... Wast'nt able to think... Datz why i asked others to help...
U too wud av' think before u wrote this... U wud av' knwn the reason i requsted an answer frm other viewer...
Have a nice day mr... And mind how u pry to afairs... When u clearly knws dat u gat nothing to contribute... sad
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To This Man In Sambisa For Stealing Food (photo) by skydeexie(m): 9:24am On Sep 21, 2015
I'm really surprised that people are expressing disgust at the plight of this man in the hands of Boko Haram. What does SHARIAH LAW IN ISLAM stipulates for people who steal? THIS IS PURE SHARIA LAW IN ACTION. This is the punishment prescribed for thieves in Islam. When next he steals, the opposite leg to the cut-off hand will be cut also. Has it not happened in Zamfara and Sokoto states, being the home of sharia?

Theft is Haraam (forbidden) according to the Quran, Sunnah [sayings of Prophet Muhammad, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam (may Allaah exalt his mention)] and Ijmaa’ (scholarly consensus). Allaah, the Most Exalted, has condemned this action and decreed an appropriate punishment for it. The Hadd [i.e. the legal punishment prescribed by the Sharee'ah (Islamic law)] for a thief is to cut off the thief's hand. Allaah Almighty Says in the Noble Quran (what means):

[size=14pt]“[As for] the thief, the male and the female, amputate their hands in recompense for what they earned [i.e. committed] as a deterrent [punishment] from Allaah. And Allaah is Exalted in Might and Wise.” [Quran 5:38]

The Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam said:

“The hand (of the thief) should be cut off for (the theft of) a quarter of a Dinar or more.” [Al-Bukhaari]
[/size]

The Prophet, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, cursed the thief because he is a corrupt element in society, and if he is left unpunished, his corruption will spread and infect the body of the Ummah (Muslim community). He, sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam, said:

“May Allaah curse the thief who steals an egg and has his hand cut off, or steals a rope and has his hand cut off.” [Al-Bukhaari]
http://www.islamweb.net/en/article/136791/

So, keep your surprise and disgust for yourself. This is what Islam intends for the whole world and not just the north, or Nigeria. This is sharia law applied 100%, pure and simple.
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To This Man In Sambisa For Stealing Food (photo) by uchwar1: 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2015
Rounakid:
yeah... Wast'nt able to think... Datz why i asked others to help...
U too wud av' think before u wrote this... U wud av' knwn the reason i requsted an answer frm other viewer...
Have a nice day mr... And mind how u pry to afairs... When u clearly knws dat u gat nothing to contribute... sad
noted
Re: See What Boko Haram Did To This Man In Sambisa For Stealing Food (photo) by Rounakid(m): 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
uchwar1:
noted
gud... I love loyal dudes...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today / Supreme Court Fines Afe Babalola, Olanipekun N60 Million / Thugs That Stole Senate Mace Arrested, Placed In Handcuffs. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.