Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,223 members, 7,853,176 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:10 PM

Saraki's Persecution And Prosecution, Not In Nigerian Interest. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's Persecution And Prosecution, Not In Nigerian Interest. (598 Views)

Arewa Youths Disown Hausa Hate Song , Demand arrest and prosecution of producers / Ese: Demand For Justice And Prosecution Of Martin Ayankola, The Enemy Of Islam / My Trial Is Prosecution, Not Corruption, I Won’t Resign – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki's Persecution And Prosecution, Not In Nigerian Interest. by Episteme2(m): 7:57am On Sep 20, 2015
In Nigeria today, if you are an ambitious politician, oppose the power or cabals that be and have different view and stand on national issues, the power bloc will devise a way to rubbish you more notably with corruption allegations. But if you keep mute, play puppet and follow sheepishly, you will enjoy your loots. Recently, I have been following cases of people being accused of corrruption in court or in public dormain, it is either they are in opposition, take a different stand on national issues or they fell out with one powerful entity. How many politicians have been docked or arrained spontaneously? It is only targetted fight against corruption. For instance, if it was not for subtle disaffection between Tinubu and Fashola, we would not have heard that a certain whoping amount was used to build website and build two boreholes. Second, had Saraki heeded to his party's directive and supremacy and Buhari's body language, no one would have seen CCB flexing their muscle on Saraki's alleged false Asset Declaration since 2003. And still, people want us to believ that it is not a witchhunt exercise. CCB that should be yelled at for dereliction of duty since 2003 is now being celebrated because the external forces that have not hiddden their dislike for the leadership of senate.
Nigerians should know that Saraki's travails is not in their own interest. It is one of the masterminded permutations to change the leadership of the senate so that their puppets can be installed. This is not good for our democracy. The executive arm's intolerance and despotic dispositions is worrying. Must you have control of the senate before you can carry Nigeria to the dream land.
APC are their own problem. Intraparty fighting is all we have seen do since they clinched power. Must you win all your battles. Senate leadershipwas one of the battles you lost and you APC should come to terms with it. The time that would have been devoted to decisive economic direction planning is used in carrying out vindictive agenda. I have not seen a government that is distracting itself like this one.
Didn't APC know that Saraki is corrupt when he rode to the senate on the party's platform. The desperation to remove Saraki from office is undermining our democracy. The president makes appointment without sending them to senate for confirmation just because he doesn't like the leadership. Nigeria is gradually sliding to facism. Even freedom of speech is threatened now. People are now afraid of voicing out their views on national issues and governance because of the so called body language. What we hear these days is someone who spoke on condition of anonimity said... Even journalists are even afraid of expressing their own opinion while reporting.
The move against Saraki is miscalculated and won't yield the desired result as long as Saraki still has vote of confidence from 2/3 of the Senate. Saraki is this, Saraki is that but he was being praised as a progressive when the rebellious nPDP defected to APC.
Re: Saraki's Persecution And Prosecution, Not In Nigerian Interest. by Jetjacky(m): 7:59am On Sep 20, 2015
What a long chapter for church this morning embarassed

Why persecution... Couldnt read that, too longlong cry
Re: Saraki's Persecution And Prosecution, Not In Nigerian Interest. by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 20, 2015
Well wat u said is the truth... Everyone knows its a witch hunt....

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Persecution And Prosecution, Not In Nigerian Interest. by Badbreathcure81(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2015
Okay
Re: Saraki's Persecution And Prosecution, Not In Nigerian Interest. by ligali(m): 11:35am On Sep 20, 2015
Sincerely!

The guy had good intentions for this dispensation which is going to affect the cabals in the area of looting of National resources but the best they can do is to victimize him and paint him black.

Sometimes, i keep asking myself, is NIGERIA ready for CHANGE?

It is well.
Re: Saraki's Persecution And Prosecution, Not In Nigerian Interest. by Episteme2(m): 11:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
Some people are just envious of this man's political future and calculations. Saraki is an intelligent modern day politician.
Re: Saraki's Persecution And Prosecution, Not In Nigerian Interest. by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 21, 2015
Good write up.
Re: Saraki's Persecution And Prosecution, Not In Nigerian Interest. by PenSniper: 12:15am On Sep 21, 2015
..Didn't APC know that Saraki is corrupt when he rode to the senate on the party's platform..[color=#000099][/color]

Sincerely ? Did Saraki ride to the senate presidency on APC's platform ?
Op, you need your head examined. You've only written this trash for morons and the gullibles like you.

(1) (Reply)

Politician Fighting Me , Does Not Know I Am More Powerful Than Him. / Mtn This Is Getting Unbearable!!! / Apc Supporters Help Solve This Mathematics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.