Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,715 members, 7,862,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

Mtn This Is Getting Unbearable!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mtn This Is Getting Unbearable!!! (598 Views)

'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun / The Support Nnamdi Kanu Is Getting From Yoruba Leaders Is Unprecedented -FFK / Inflation Rate Becoming Unbearable, Says Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn This Is Getting Unbearable!!! by happney65: 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
I dont know if this is the right section to post this,If not MOD's should gracefully move it to the right section which exactly is the Front-page..

Last Sunday Marks exactly 6weeks this issue started..I am an MTN User,A loyal customer at that..Last Sunday marks 6weeks have not being able to mark nor receive phone calls in my area here in Ibadan..Everybody is complaining as it is making Life Hell on earth for us whenever we are Home..Before now,The service here is super fast and everything is on point.

I have called their Customercare number times without number,they keep on telling us they would fix it..Have being to their Head office here in Ibadan,yet no response..I was able to get to know what exactly happened,Was told they have issues with the Company that hosts the Mast or something..I dont know how long this would take to be rectified as it seems the non-challant attitude of we Nigerians in things like this at Play here..

The Keep on Telling me they are on it,but there is no update at all and the service hasn't come up

The Area in question is Adeosun,Area of Awotan Apete,Ibadan and the Local-Goverment is Ido-Local Government..

MTN Should please come to our resuce and fix things asap..I would so much appreciate

Seun lalasticlala Please help move this to Front Page so their Oga go see am...I think i deserve a Front-Page for this please..

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Mtn This Is Getting Unbearable!!! by Thukzee01(m): 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
happney65:
I dont know if this is the right section to post this,If not MOD's should gracefully move it to the right section which exactly is the Front-page..

Last Sunday Marks exactly 6weeks this issue started..I am an MTN User,A loyal customer at that..Last Sunday marks 6weeks have not being able to mark nor receive phone calls in my area here in Ibadan..Everybody is complaining as it is making Life Hell on earth for us whenever we are Home..Before now,The service here is super fast and everything is on point.

I have called their Customercare number times without number,they keep on telling us they would fix it..Have being to their Head office here in Ibadan,yet no response..I was able to get to know what exactly happened,Was told they have issues with the Company that hosts the Mast or something..I dont know how long this would take to be rectified as it seems the non-challant attitude of we Nigerians in things like this at Play here..

The Keep on Telling me they are on it,but there is no update at all and the service hasn't come up

The Area in question is Adeosun,Area of Awotan Apete,Ibadan and the Local-Goverment is Ido-Local Government..

MTN Should please come to our resuce and fix things asap..I would so much appreciate

Seun lalasticlala Please help move this to Front Page so their Oga go see am...I think i deserve a Front-Page for this please..

Thanks
my broda wat are u doing in mtn plz come nd join us on th smart fone network # Airtel

i made it 2dae front page tinz
Re: Mtn This Is Getting Unbearable!!! by Tallesty1(m): 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2015
What do you want us to do?

Why don't you migrate to another network?
Re: Mtn This Is Getting Unbearable!!! by nkowaputa(m): 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
Port. Same thing happened to me after 3weeks I port to Etisalat and now I'm a happy man.
To port no hard. Go and Etisalat airtel or glo outlet. Depending on your choice. In less than 2minutes, u are ported. No time to complain again.

(1) (Reply)

Ministerial List: Buhari Defaults, Senate Gets List 6 Of October / Ride From Ifako Ijaiye To Lekki Phase 1 For N350 + A Chance To Win Cash Prize / Apc Supporters Help Solve This Mathematics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.