Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

!!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / !!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. (4270 Views)

9mobile Awoof Airtime / Gbese: Iphone 7 Explodes In China / Airtel With Gbese This New Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

!!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. by Flexiano(m): 8:17am On Sep 20, 2015
Good morning && A Happy Sunday to all of You..

I want to share an ugly experience with you guys.
Awoof & Longer Throat has killed me.
This is my story.............
I was kind of bored yesterday as at 1pm-2pm so I decided doing some stuffs with my phone(playing games,music& movie downloads e.t.c)with the zeal that when CHELSEA vs ARSENAL match begins I will subscribe with my phone to watch the match....Tho I was not having airtime on the phone(Samsung Galaxy E5)I wanted to use for the match,But I had #93. Naira on my other phone(Nokia torch)which I had planned to transfer small money to my other phone ( Samsung E5)and I was planning to subscribe my normal #70 Naira a day Subscription that I usually run with my AUTOPROXY & SIMPLE SERVER ....To cut the Story Short my BROTHERS AND SISTERS as at 2pm I decided to call my younger brother to know when the match will begin ,Which I later did n he told me to wait...that he wants to check it online,he called me afterwards to tell me that it's been long they have started n they have played up to 63.minutes.I ended the call immediately inorder to transfer the airtime n watch my match oh.I wanted to confirm some stuff from my Brother so I called him after the call .... ....Behold my BROTHERS AND SISTERS After I had ended the call I saw a Notification from MTN that reads.....your account is too low n you are having #87 Naira remaining if you need more airtime kindly DIAL *302*AMOUNT # which I hastily dialled without wasting time,1st I dialled *302*1000# n I got credited of #1000 airtime n I was happy that MTN IS IN TROUBLE but I never knew that I was going for my doom,So l continued dialling until I got credited of #10,000 I was in jubilation and I wanted to do more when I received MESSAGES that SHOCKED me from MTN....THAT continued reading You have successfully Purchased your AIRTIME through your ZENITH BANK ACCOUNT ,shortly after the msgs came in I started seeing the most annoying n terrifying Part of it which was text msgs from my ZENITH BANK that the sum of #10,000 has been debited from my ACCOUNT.
Ever Since yesterday My body system has not being the same.
Now I agree that true true AWOOF THEY PURGE BELLE, I Dey purge now since yesterday oh.

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: !!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. by alkanes1(m): 8:40am On Sep 20, 2015
See gobe o. Try and sell it to third party resellers

1 Like

Re: !!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. by Oklander: 8:44am On Sep 20, 2015
Yo, awoof dey run belle... grin
Re: !!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. by Buchukwu: 9:11am On Sep 20, 2015
Can i buy the 10k card for 7k. I'll do bank transfer for you.

1 Like

Re: !!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. by Famolove(m): 9:15am On Sep 20, 2015
gbese re ooo ;Dgbese re ooo
Re: !!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. by shefflaw(m): 9:44am On Sep 20, 2015
U enter one chance grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: !!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. by Jboynokiaphone(m): 9:55am On Sep 20, 2015
Serious gbese oooo..awof
Re: !!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 20, 2015
It isn't completely as bad as you are making it. What you ignorantly did was to convert N10,000 of cash into airtime(which is still yours anyways), just the same way a businessman would convert his money to inventory or vice versa.

You can either sell the airtime for a bit lesser about of money or you kukuma use the airtime. You no even thank God say the airtime no wipe off commot from your phone, na that time you go see old man begin dey cry. grin

7 Likes

Re: !!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 20, 2015
hahahahahahahaha
Re: !!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 20, 2015
uhm dude, is that Mtn 5gb stuff still connecting?
Re: !!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 20, 2015
Flexiano:
Good morning && A Happy Sunday to all of You..

I want to share an ugly experience with you guys.
Awoof & Longer Throat has killed me.
This is my story.............
I was kind of bored yesterday as at 1pm-2pm so I decided doing some stuffs with my phone(playing games,music& movie downloads e.t.c)with the zeal that when CHELSEA vs ARSENAL match begins I will subscribe with my phone to watch the match....Tho I was not having airtime on the phone(Samsung Galaxy E5)I wanted to use for the match,But I had #93. Naira on my other phone(Nokia torch)which I had planned to transfer small money to my other phone ( Samsung E5)and I was planning to subscribe my normal #70 Naira a day Subscription that I usually run with my AUTOPROXY & SIMPLE SERVER ....To cut the Story Short my BROTHERS AND SISTERS as at 2pm I decided to call my younger brother to know when the match will begin ,Which I later did n he told me to wait...that he wants to check it online,he called me afterwards to tell me that it's been long they have started n they have played up to 63.minutes.I ended the call immediately inorder to transfer the airtime n watch my match oh.I wanted to confirm some stuff from my Brother so I called him after the call .... ....Behold my BROTHERS AND SISTERS After I had ended the call I saw a Notification from MTN that reads.....your account is too low n you are having #87 Naira remaining if you need more airtime kindly DIAL *302*AMOUNT # which I hastily dialled without wasting time,1st I dialled *302*1000# n I got credited of #1000 airtime n I was happy that MTN IS IN TROUBLE but I never knew that I was going for my doom,So l continued dialling until I got credited of #10,000 I was in jubilation and I wanted to do more when I received MESSAGES that SHOCKED me from MTN....THAT continued reading You have successfully Purchased your AIRTIME through your ZENITH BANK ACCOUNT ,shortly after the msgs came in I started seeing the most annoying n terrifying Part of it which was text msgs from my ZENITH BANK that the sum of #10,000 has been debited from my ACCOUNT.
Ever Since yesterday My body system has not being the same.
Now I agree that true true AWOOF THEY PURGE BELLE, I Dey purge now since yesterday oh.
Abeg which site do you use to watch live matches...
Re: !!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. by KINGHAFI(m): 10:31am On Sep 20, 2015
what a life, YOU STILL HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BRO.
Re: !!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. by 7footre(m): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2015
Hahaha.... an igbo adage says 'a child that is eating akara is also eating his money...... this is a clear example!

1 Like

Re: !!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. by Koolmexxi(m): 11:43am On Sep 20, 2015
U forgot to include "Somebody praise da Lord!!!! for the end na...

2 Likes

Re: !!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. by twixx(f): 11:44am On Sep 20, 2015
Re: !!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. by Doughyeenbae(f): 11:46am On Sep 20, 2015
Oh my God.. Op Pele.. I can imagine.
Re: !!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. by Warlord3000(m): 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
Now that thing dey pain cheesy
Re: !!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. by aieromon(m): 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: !!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. by sanandreas(m): 12:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
I have experienced this same ish with fidelity bank. I was sent a message, dial *770*2000# to recharge ur line. I say let me test it. Menh sad I saw alert 2000 has been deducted from you account
Re: !!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. by ayoola648(m): 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
na God cash you ..
Re: !!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. by potolistic(m): 1:19pm On Sep 20, 2015
Just passing by
Re: !!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
Wow! Lmao cheesy , pele
Re: !!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. by timilehing(m): 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2015
Serves you right grin grin
Re: !!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. by klickash077(m): 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
lmao
Re: !!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. by bongolistik(m): 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
SunnyBlaze1:

Abeg which site do you use to watch live matches...

never miss any live match again by downloading the best app for that here. Just thank me later
http://highteknology..com/2015/09/download-best-football-streaming-app.html

Currently streaming Tottenham VS Crystal Palace, see live images

Re: !!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
Chai grin grin
Re: !!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. by Favparis(f): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
Buchukwu:
Can i buy the 10k card for 7k. I'll do bank transfer for you.

Bros help am for 8k na. Nxt time him no go rush tins again.
Re: !!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. by Sirsoftness(m): 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
Lmao...Go take panadol
Re: !!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. by dominique(f): 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
So you didn't know that it's from your account you'll be debited, don't you receive debit alerts? Too bad you learnt your lesson the hard way.
Re: !!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. by bqlekan(m): 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
Tsukicwichupin..I laf in kung fu.. better start a call center business.. and chop enough bitter leaf to stop the purging... kwinchunpinyunmichuchu grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Buy Smile Or Swift Or Spectranet??? Help Help Help!!!! / End Of Etisalat 250mb, 500mb And 700mb On Etisalat Data Reselling Platform??? / Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Note 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Vs Tecno Phantom 5, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.