Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Get Your Airtel 4GB Worth Of Data For Free Now - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get Your Airtel 4GB Worth Of Data For Free Now (4255 Views)

How To Flash Any Number Without Airtime With Your Airtel Sim / MTN List Of Data Plans And Prices For 2018 / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Airtel 4GB Worth Of Data For Free Now by dynamiteclassic(m): 11:27am On Nov 20, 2018
Get Your Airtel 4GB Worth Of Data For Free Now

In this tutorial Dale will be teaching you how to get airtel 4GB worth of data.

Airtel has been giving us a good reason to smile lately, giving we Tv series lovers reason to download as we like. Its totally free, no tweaks, no Apps, no root. Its directly from Airtel.

Follow the link below to read more

https://bamidale..com/2018/11/get-your-airtel-4gb-worth-of-data-for.html

1 Like

Re: Get Your Airtel 4GB Worth Of Data For Free Now by Darksider131: 3:00pm On Nov 20, 2018
Waste of time

#old shit

1 Like

Re: Get Your Airtel 4GB Worth Of Data For Free Now by dynamiteclassic(m): 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
Darksider131:
Waste of time

#old shit

Just because you don't like it..
Don't call it a waste of time..
Cause is so cool to download with it rather than downloading with my cash..
Re: Get Your Airtel 4GB Worth Of Data For Free Now by sandeep1203: 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
Re: Get Your Airtel 4GB Worth Of Data For Free Now by Lucifer66(m): 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
Too much rubbish
Don't click it

1 Like

Re: Get Your Airtel 4GB Worth Of Data For Free Now by dynamiteclassic(m): 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2018
Lucifer66:
Too much rubbish
Don't click it
Nigerians and there annoyance...
Bad Belle
Re: Get Your Airtel 4GB Worth Of Data For Free Now by Lucifer66(m): 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2018
dynamiteclassic:

Nigerians and there annoyance...
Bad Belle
You're just a failure for a blogger who is looking for traffic.
No evidence, no click.

5 Likes

Re: Get Your Airtel 4GB Worth Of Data For Free Now by dynamiteclassic(m): 5:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
Lucifer66:

You're just a failure for a blogger who is looking for traffic.
No evidence, no click.
Lol...
I'm scared to chat with you..
Your signature alone is enough to scare people away from talking to you ..
You need to work on your anger issues bro
Safe mahn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Your Airtel 4GB Worth Of Data For Free Now by Ay04z(m): 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
dynamiteclassic:

Lol...
I'm scared to chat with you..
Your signature alone is enough to scare people away from talking to you ..
You need to work on your anger issues bro
Safe mahn
just. Biscuits grin
Re: Get Your Airtel 4GB Worth Of Data For Free Now by hozone: 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2018
is this for real
Re: Get Your Airtel 4GB Worth Of Data For Free Now by dynamiteclassic(m): 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
Ay04z:
just. Biscuits grin
wink
Re: Get Your Airtel 4GB Worth Of Data For Free Now by hozone: 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
Get amazing portrait for your loved ones this Christmas. smiley
- We guarantee you amazing portraits (Professional jobs) with quality materials.
- We deliver your jobs to you at the comfort of your homes with permission.
- 50% discount on every job
- Deliver within and outside Lagos.
Note: Guarantee 100% refund if our customer is not satisfied. smiley

Re: Get Your Airtel 4GB Worth Of Data For Free Now by dynamiteclassic(m): 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
hozone:
is this for real
Yeah.. Just follow the instructions carefully
Re: Get Your Airtel 4GB Worth Of Data For Free Now by dynamiteclassic(m): 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
hozone:
is this actually working
Sure.. Follow the instructions carefully
Re: Get Your Airtel 4GB Worth Of Data For Free Now by michlins(m): 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2018
dynamiteclassic:

Yeah.. Just follow the instructions carefully
old Shi that has been cancelled. Used about 24gb when it was working
Re: Get Your Airtel 4GB Worth Of Data For Free Now by dynamiteclassic(m): 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2018
michlins:
old Shi that has been cancelled. Used about 24gb when it was working
It still works well bro
Re: Get Your Airtel 4GB Worth Of Data For Free Now by michlins(m): 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2018
dynamiteclassic:

It still works well bro
I no be jjc. There's no way it would be working without me knowing. Post a screen shot of your data balance

1 Like

Re: Get Your Airtel 4GB Worth Of Data For Free Now by dynamiteclassic(m): 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2018
michlins:
I no be jjc. There's no way it would be working without me knowing. Post a screen shot of your data balance
Lol..
So basically you know everything..

1 Like

Re: Get Your Airtel 4GB Worth Of Data For Free Now by yogak: 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
Get amazing portrait for your loved ones this Christmas.
- We guarantee you amazing portraits (Professional jobs) with quality materials.
- We deliver your jobs to you at the comfort of your homes with permission.
- 50% discount on every job
- Deliver within and outside Lagos.
Note: Guarantee 100% refund if our customer is not satisfied.

Re: Get Your Airtel 4GB Worth Of Data For Free Now by chrisifeanyi: 11:26pm On Nov 20, 2018
La click la bend
Re: Get Your Airtel 4GB Worth Of Data For Free Now by africandictator(m): 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2018
Op you are mentally deficient! Come and beat me
Re: Get Your Airtel 4GB Worth Of Data For Free Now by dynamiteclassic(m): 5:54am On Nov 21, 2018
africandictator:
Op you are mentally deficient! Come and beat me
And if slap hit you from above now..
You will start blaming village people..
Re: Get Your Airtel 4GB Worth Of Data For Free Now by felatoye009: 8:36am On Nov 21, 2018
ok nah....let give it a try
Re: Get Your Airtel 4GB Worth Of Data For Free Now by JohnFrankling(m): 8:41am On Nov 21, 2018
It's for real, I exhausted mine weeks back, I need to get another airtel sim. No time to waste time with this service providers.
Re: Get Your Airtel 4GB Worth Of Data For Free Now by bisowi: 8:54am On Nov 21, 2018
i will try this
Re: Get Your Airtel 4GB Worth Of Data For Free Now by dynamiteclassic(m): 9:39am On Nov 21, 2018
dynamiteclassic:
Get Your Airtel 4GB Worth Of Data For Free Now

In this tutorial Dale will be teaching you how to get airtel 4GB worth of data.

Airtel has been giving us a good reason to smile lately, giving we Tv series lovers reason to download as we like. Its totally free, no tweaks, no Apps, no root. Its directly from Airtel.

Follow the link below to read more

https://bamidale..com/2018/11/get-your-airtel-4gb-worth-of-data-for.html

And if you are using GLO sim you can try this out

How To Get Glo 2.4GB For Just #500 Only Valid For 21 days

I can't post the link right here but you can search it on my blog
Re: Get Your Airtel 4GB Worth Of Data For Free Now by volkswagenboy: 10:49am On Nov 21, 2018
free

i doubt this one
Re: Get Your Airtel 4GB Worth Of Data For Free Now by dynamiteclassic(m): 11:41am On Nov 21, 2018
volkswagenboy:
free

i doubt this one
Its working bro...!!
You gotta risk it to get the biscuit bro
Re: Get Your Airtel 4GB Worth Of Data For Free Now by Chrixsaint: 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
dynamiteclassic:

And if you are using GLO sim you can try this out

How To Get Glo 2.4GB For Just #500 Only Valid For 21 days

I can't post the link right here but you can search it on my blog
Hu ur posting hep, if u want to advertise smtin y dont do it. U re saying we should search for it
Re: Get Your Airtel 4GB Worth Of Data For Free Now by dynamiteclassic(m): 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
Chrixsaint:

Hu ur posting hep, if u want to advertise smtin y dont do it. U re saying we should search for it

I don't expect you too understand..
People who understand why I can't post the link directly here knows why I said so...
So don't be quick to judge OKAY

(1) (Reply)

CHECK OUT: 7 Dangerous Apps Google Has Just Removed From Play Store - IMPORTANT / What Most Itel Users Won't Tell You... / Wiko Phones Prices In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.