Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son (66945 Views)

Senator Andy Ubah Impostor Arrested For Duping Job Seekers With NNPC Job Offers / Nigerian Drug Convict, John Okoro, Who Escaped From Indian Custody Rearrested / ASP Tortures Carpenter To Death In Ogun (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by siegfried99(m): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2015
shocked
Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by enitey(f): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2015
Trouble
Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by otiigba1(m): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2015
Good! A hunter has hunted one of the hunters son brilliant! , make them kill themselves there grin
Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by 1miccza: 10:09am On Sep 20, 2015
Nigerian police and lawlessness
Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by steph2sweet(f): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2015
Ghen Ghen, e no go easy oo
Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by bignene(m): 10:09am On Sep 20, 2015
i dislike officers and men of d nig police
Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by abouzaid: 10:10am On Sep 20, 2015
when are they going to investigate sars awkuzu in anambra state? they kill people daily there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by elfico(m): 10:10am On Sep 20, 2015
FCT SARS? Its not today that they started killing extra judicially. That is one location you never want to find yourself. If you do, better ask God for forgiveness for all your sins, cos u might not get another chance.
Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by blackpanda: 10:11am On Sep 20, 2015
So we have not even finished the case of the woman shot dead by police in Lagos, and another one has happened in benin again!

Na wa o. Police really needs restructuring and discipline
Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by FANE4Naija: 10:11am On Sep 20, 2015
Wait..
Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by umares: 10:11am On Sep 20, 2015
Ohooooooo coz na senator's son abi?
Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by Erukulele(m): 10:11am On Sep 20, 2015
If they are innocent why running considering the position of his dad, if they are without armunition why will a reason senior police officer open fire. Somebody is hiding something anyway justice must prevail.

4 Likes

Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by abdul4new(m): 10:12am On Sep 20, 2015
change has come to every sphere including police force, now every extra judicial killings will not go unpunished
Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by mployer(m): 10:13am On Sep 20, 2015
Seems like they actually stole the car.

Why did his friend escape?

1 Like

Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by Dbboy(m): 10:15am On Sep 20, 2015
That was an assassination and the story we just read is a cover story.

4 Likes

Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 20, 2015
bayode1979:
Good

Space booked
bro una don turn nairaland to lekki abi
Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by proff467: 10:15am On Sep 20, 2015
hummmm..........RIP.......young boy........
Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by ribbit: 10:15am On Sep 20, 2015
At least now they will take police killings seriously .. Rip to the dead .
Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by gbadexy(m): 10:18am On Sep 20, 2015
deebsman1:
The news get k-leg

The first reasonable post here.
I was going through the posts to see if someone else shares my thought about the news and i was just seeing inane posts!
Is it that we don't have that many intelligent posters again or what.
Back to the news, i wonder what the senator's son was doing in an alleged stolen car, even the circumstance is confusing. It was apparently around a crime scene and the senator's son somehow involved.

2 Likes

Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by gobizzy101: 10:18am On Sep 20, 2015
He was d Chairman senate commitee on Defence n his son was going around snatching cars . Y did his friend escape

2 Likes

Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by francizy(m): 10:19am On Sep 20, 2015
Our police doing what they know how to do best, kill at will. Now my people can you see that investigations were conducted successfully and the policemen were found guilty??

Now assuming that guy was the son of a poor man, you'd never hear about the case anymore... angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by Maxwell279(m): 10:19am On Sep 20, 2015
Hmmm! Before the police come afteer me to kill me too, I haven't said anything oo.
Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by kennyman2000(m): 10:20am On Sep 20, 2015
Good.. Let them kill eachother for them to also see how it pains whenever a police kills a common man and nothing is been done..

Oya, oga senator, its time for u to feel the pains of a common man.. Rest in peace to ur son if u didnt embezzle our common wealth to nurture him but if u did, rest in pieces to him..
Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by Abbeyme: 10:21am On Sep 20, 2015
Because he is the son of a Senator, there is Trial and Court Session. But if it is ordinary people minding their own business, nothing would be done. They will claim, they engaged the police in a fierce battle and were killed by the Police, that the Police is going after the rest of their gang while asking the populace to furnish them with information to catch the unknwon and inexistence 'runaway' persons.

Mtcheww.

#AnnoyingThingsThatPoliceDo

2 Likes

Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 20, 2015
Nemesis, are there parents too not thieves? Despite being a senator's son thestolen money thr parent stole is not enough, abeg make the let us hear word! If na poor man pikin nobody go hear. Abeg to hell with them.
Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 20, 2015
Once I was travelling with my brother who had a misunderstanding with a policeman along Owerri - PH road by Isiokpo (where they sell corn). The policeman told us point blank that they could shoot us and place gun by our side as a robbery suspects. Our policemen can do anything to satisfy their ego. Luckily, it was a busy road with corn sellers everywhere. Finally they let us go.

3 Likes

Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by melzabull(f): 10:22am On Sep 20, 2015
useless policemen just wasted the life of that harmless young man. This is what you get in a country where uneducated fools and illiterates like dullhari are employed via quota system
Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by Okudiover(m): 10:23am On Sep 20, 2015
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue Those Senator Okoro's sons na Vikings for UNN. Dem bin cause so much wahala couple of years back. Including the 2002 massacres cool cool cool cool cool cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 20, 2015
kill a senator's son? now that police officer is in for it.
Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by fidorocks(m): 10:24am On Sep 20, 2015
Which John okoro are they talking about? Cos the last time I saw the dude, he was back after being arrested for robbery and his father secured his release. That was in 2012. Was he arrested for robbery again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by melzabull(f): 10:25am On Sep 20, 2015
kennyman2000:
Good..
useless bast.ad

Ofcourse the news is good for every amala and gbegiri eater because the victim is an Igbo. hopeless yorubaboon bastad
Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by joystickextendr: 10:27am On Sep 20, 2015
To bad... Rip to the dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

46-Year-Old Zimbabwean Woman Rapes 15-Year-Old Boy After Fixing Bedroom Light / Girl Rescued After Boyfriend In Search Of Riches Held Her In Pit For 8months / Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.