Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son (66919 Views)

Senator Andy Ubah Impostor Arrested For Duping Job Seekers With NNPC Job Offers / Nigerian Drug Convict, John Okoro, Who Escaped From Indian Custody Rearrested / ASP Tortures Carpenter To Death In Ogun (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by qualityovenbake(m): 1:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
LeSulk:

Did you actually read the article?The lad was at the wrong place wrong time.His friend actually went back to give his statement
seen. Thanks
Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by chytex91(f): 2:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
Wow I hope Justice is meted out on this killer Cops. I know John personally.
Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by Tex42(m): 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nigerian police is ur enemy...
Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
qualityovenbake:
A senator's son involved in car snatching, his he curse. Am not justifying the police killing but this guy has no business being a robber.
I wonder how many people the senator son has killed. Well, it is good he died in the course of exchanging fire with the police. I say they should let the police men go after investigating the case thorough. I am not interested in any influence of the senator in this. The due process of the law must be followed.

Silly senator son! Like father like son! Ptui!

1 Like

Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
The police looks innocent in this case to me.
Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by ebuka440: 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
The IGP should see what is happening in Anambra State. How SARS is arresting innocent people. SARS and this black and black police men should be warned seriously most especially those in Awkuzu and Okpoko police station. They are bunch of useless and stupid police men. Nonsense.
Please, how can I get the number of the IGP

1 Like

Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by Josephnice: 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
The senator's son might have boasted, I'm the son a senator, the law can't take its course on me rather i will be free in no meantime. Just thinking what might have prompted an asp of that professional cadre to be the one shooting instead of its subordinates
Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by jt2damoney(m): 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
evidence of too mch whiskey and weed..police!

start making 20$ immediately you register by clicking on the link on my signature.its free
Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by personal59: 6:21pm On Sep 20, 2015
DaLaw22:

WTF are u tryna say dude.. Cool down and read what you wrote and see if you sef go understand Wetin u mean.

U are under arrest.. #shoots-him-in-the-leg#

Cool down and read what I mean is that if there is no connection the police will shoot one of them for leg deliberately and claim he was shot at during gun battle all in the name of them having suspect op u understand now
Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by Rhea(f): 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
Fide Okoro. Mili-pant. Agbadamal. Susuuuuuuu. Perpetual senator from Nsukka. 'Won' his elections using the police and ballot box snatchers. Karma is a biatch. He who seeks justice must approach it with clean hands.

2 Likes

Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by princejude(m): 6:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
Agbadamal, sisi, uruguru
Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
laurel03:
9ja police again.... Useless people
abeg not all ooh! cheesy I want to be a policeman.
Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by fm7070: 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
I love this story. What is good for the geese is also good for the gander
When poor man's child was exra-judicially killed, it was swept under the carpet
now, it is their turn, let them feel the pain too.
When Aisha Falode's only son died under very controversial circumstance in Dubai, nobody talked about it
When Alamiesieyegha's died, the government was interested. A top person's son will soon be killed, then there will be wailing.
Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by laurel03(m): 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2015
shadowgwalker:
abeg not all ooh! cheesy I want to be a policeman.
you want to be collecting egunje....
Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by obstead200(m): 9:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
qualityovenbake:
A senator's son involved in car snatching, his he curse. Am not justifying the police killing but this guy has no business being a robber.
my sentiments exactly

1 Like

Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
laurel03:
you want to be collecting egunje....
not my portion cheesy
All those items dey carry curse.
Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
FTP

*bleep the Police*
Re: ASP Kills Senator Fidelis Okoro’s Son by poseidon12: 5:51am On Sep 21, 2015
Erukulele:
If they are innocent why running considering the position of his dad, if they are without armunition why will a reason senior police officer open fire. Somebody is hiding something anyway justice must prevail.

It seems you don't know about the Nigerian police. Just pray you don't get involved with them, especially the SARS. Even if they are guilty, they should have their day in court. Police should not be in the business of carrying out extrajudicial killings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex / Coffins Bearing The Dead Bodies Of Indonesian Drug Convicts Get Buried (photos) / “Invictus Obi Is A Snitch” - Nigerians React As FBI Names 80 Nigerians In Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.