Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,502 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline (52815 Views)

"I Stand With Buhari" Rally Holds In Awka, Anambra Despite IPOB Threats (Pics) / Saraki And NASS Members Meet With Buhari (Photos) / Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline by tunapawizzy: 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
prodiG:
Am not into politics but I know a witch hunt when I see one
the real point is this --------------->>> IS THE CASE AGAINST HIM VALID?

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline by philips70(m): 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
jabbok:
on the contrary, they will only succeed in making Saraki more popular. As of 10:40:37 AM 20/09/2015 the IGP has not received the arrest warrant. Why are they trying to arrest Saraki on the pages of newspaper?

The court will not issue warrants of arrest on a weekend. They are careful so Saraki's lawyers do not find loopholes to hold on. It will be duly issued tomorrow Monday.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline by sukkot: 2:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
Seems like saraki is in trouble with the whole world except that reprobate nigga chukwudi44

4 Likes

Re: Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline by TheFreeOne: 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
APC is still pained over Ekweremadu's emergence as DSP grin

As for Saraki, I support his prosecution 100%

Buharis game is to solve two problems at one time with a single action.

Giving the people a convincing 'semblance' of fighting corruption and likewise eliminating competition (opposition).

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline by philips70(m): 2:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
prodiG:

When you see assets declaration of this magnitude, witch hunt or no witch hunt Kwarans and Nigerians deserve their pound of flesh. For us ordinary Nigerians we need more of these witch hunts to retrieve all of our stolen commonwealth and send these motherfuckers to jail. I don't care who, as long as lawyers and courts can prove their guilt.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline by prestigediva1: 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
Since u are not into politics, can't u just shut your mouth and pause your hand to watch.....due process is what is happening here.......
prodiG:

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline by dklex(m): 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
vedaxcool:
UCHE Saraki face your trial !Abi as you and your family dey enjoy all the money wey unah amass over theyears unah cut for me or tell us say you get problem with Buhari?

PDP will always defend their products.

They always produce bad and fake product.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline by Oceemo(m): 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
All media houses will bring out there own with different heading. Hmmmm saraki everywhere u go.
Re: Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline by arsenal33: 3:03pm On Sep 20, 2015
prodiG:

I'm not intto politics but I know a saraki witch when I see one
Re: Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline by docadams: 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
TheFreeOne:

Can you please explain what you mean by "his enemies"
He owes you no explanation. That is the best description of PMB I've ever read. Simplicity.
Re: Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline by Darayola(m): 3:20pm On Sep 20, 2015
See yaa life saraki! Who you wan run to now?.....PDP...u decamped (meaning, they are not relevant again), APC....u betrayed (meaning you should not be trusted).
You are a perfect example of bad leadership?
Even God, cannot see you through because your way of life is synonymous to that of the Lucifer.
God Bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline by brandisco: 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
cool cool
BALLOSKI:
At the end of it all, BUHARI always win. It doesn't matter how many time he tries and loses, but he wins at the end of it all, especially against his enemies.
cool
BALLOSKI:
At the end of it all, BUHARI always win. It doesn't matter how many time he tries and loses, but he wins at the end of it all, especially against his enemies.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline by kbbanj10(m): 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
disloman:
Politics might be a dirty game but loyalty n honour is paramount.Once those things are absent,Issues come up.Saraki!!!How many time did I called u?D politics you learnt from your dad is differ from how politics been played today.Today politics is not jeun jeun politics u learnt .A member is not above his party.Party is supreme.Saraki!na only you chop ur position,so na only you go bear d consequences ooooo.
na so u've said it all
Re: Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline by folks4luv(f): 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
So d president can't hold a meeting where deputy Senate president is present cos He is from a deputy political party, when did being in d opposition equal leprosy?
I blame Britain for this, while I appreciate d efforts of our great nationalist, Britain gave us independent way too early, we obviously don't know what democracy is,Apc is an evidence.
Re: Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline by kinibigdeal(m): 3:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
punch, theNations etc king of propaganda...dont be surprise by tommorow you see saraki and buhari together against tinubu papers report
Re: Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline by TheFreeOne: 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
docadams:

He owes you no explanation.
That is the best description of PMB I've ever read. Simplicity.

So since he's got no clue and as his spokesperson that's all you can offer grin
Re: Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline by Jwhizzy(m): 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
Darayola:
See yaa life saraki! Who you wan run to now?.....PDP...u decamped (meaning, they are not relevant again), APC....u betrayed (meaning you should not be trusted).
You are a perfect example of bad leadership?
Even God, cannot see you through because your way of life is synonymous to that of the Lucifer.
God Bless Nigeria!

Lucifer disobeyed God and saw himself superior to the angels. And his end was perdition!
Re: Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline by broxymall(m): 3:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
Visit my signature
Re: Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline by docadams: 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
TheFreeOne:

So since he's got no clue and as his spokesperson that's all you can offer grin

Yes. Simplicity. Best expository on PMB ever written. If you free your mind from bigotry you'll understand.
Re: Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline by docadams: 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
BALLOSKI:

I am quoting you for my sweet memory. Cheers bro.
Re: Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline by Reference(m): 4:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
akins56:
well, the real goal is to make saraki unmarketable in future elections, just like atiku, i think they want to tie the corruption rope round his neck when he has not been proven guilty of any.

Abegi. An unmarketable Nigerian politician doesn't exist. He only needs to stoke ethno-religious sentiments, turn on the switch of political correctness and dole out enough cash and the long suffering but attention deficit Nigerians will put him in Aso Rock. Was Obasanjo not as discredited as Atiku in 2007. Today he is a hero, not so. History will always be written by the victor. Unfortunately nations are not built that way.
Re: Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline by Charly68: 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
I think the man Saraki is very arrogant in the first instance...the way he got into the position..then his refusal to tow the party line of order.. He should know that even though president BUHARI is in a civilian Gab,that has not taken away his military principle of discipline ..As a matter of fact somebody of his status should have known the consequences of daring someone like PMB...Hue or cry the man is as good as gone...An average soildier knows that you don't empower your opponent in the game of power & that is what Saraki has done deliberately yet claiming innocence ...I trust the likes of Jagaban & co they will never tolerate such a political folly..Since the man has refused to bend,then he must be ready to burn..I think he is even lucky not have been playing this kind of game with Baba Obj ..he would have ordered him kidnapped & be brought to Aso- Rock like he did to Alamco of Bayelsa.

1 Like

Re: Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline by InvertedHammer: 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
/
Saraki should have known that he has no clout in.Nigeria politics.His dad that propped him and his sister up is dead. So the real political juggernauts will sit on him till he suffocates.
/
Re: Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline by seniorbros(m): 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
anwe:

What I know is there is separation of power in Nigeria. The executive should face their business of governance and leave the legislators alone to carry out their business of making laws. Without the legislators the executive can not function and if they behave like them, then what ? the Presidency will not get anything approved or done.

Is Saraki the only one with skeleton in his asset declaration ? PMB just declear that he owns a house in Abuja & not an estate, these claims should be investigated, including the wife's asset together with Halliburton allegation. shekina !

That saraki is not the only one with skeletons in their cupboard doesn't mean he should not be prosecuted. The most important thing is that the law is allowed to punish offenders. Let our laws be seen to be active.
Re: Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline by BABAKABIRU301(f): 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
DANGER AHEAD FOR apc , WELL THE BEGINING OF THE FALL OF apc
Re: Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline by Joeoku78: 4:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
Saraki is gone because he does not respect party hierarchy and even his late father had problem with him over party affairs which Saraki never showed remorse until his father died. Saraki is a complete traitor and a betrayal. Let him be flushed from senate presidency to allow president Buhari fulfill his promise of fighting corruption and prosecute those that have stolen our money of which Saraki is one of them
Re: Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline by BALLOSKI: 4:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

Because hé lives for the truth ...the Truth always win !
sure!
Re: Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline by adanny01(m): 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
BALLOSKI:

That means Saraki will soon be a goner. Yee pee!!!
Re: Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline by adanny01(m): 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2015
dBard:
Thought the presidency said it won't interfere in the going ons at the legislative houses
Well, going by all that's happening, this should be far more interesting than G.O.Ts.

I see Saraki surviving this tho. I really don't see majority of the senators abandoning him, besides, the case against him can be argued to b flawed by law.

Still watching in 3D

What you don't see is PDP abandoning him. That means Saraki has to decamp back to PDP.

10 APC senators are with him, once they see Saraki going down, they will either leave him or join him in the opposition. That will never be good for their political careers as they will be next targets.
Re: Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline by iamdapsyj(m): 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
i said it long ago when this whole saga started that Tinubu will always find his way around issuues, now how he does that is simply strategy and its working well for him. Now whether he is a crook or not is left for the courts to decide.
Re: Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
Saraki for president 2019 grin
Re: Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline by arabianights: 5:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
BALLOSKI:

Leave them,they under estimate that man because they feel the only way to be ahead is to be dirty which he is not.Saraki must clear ground,he must step aside and god's willing he will.Sheer effrontery,arrogance,selfishness,greed,and wickedness

Doubts will be over cleared.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Disgraced In Ogun State By Amosun Sponsored Crowd. / NNPC Crashes The Prices Of Petrol And Cooking Gas Nationwide / Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.