Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,097 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free (3493 Views)

Nokia 7 Plus Sells Out In 5 Minutes In China - GSM Arena / See This Amazing Brand New Iphone 6 With Just 65000 Naira In Jumia / How Do I Download Mordern Combat 5(chapter 3-6 With Multiplayer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free by Duuzsz(m): 2:05pm On Sep 22, 2015
KelsAltair:
Very soon, dey'll demand 4 human organs

wetin be kidney?
lol
Re: You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
Favparis:

They've been in Nigeria since Last year and they pay more than the worth of Iphone. I think they pay between 250-300k. If u re in Jos, call 08030467479. Tell him/her your State/Location and ask the person to send their office Address in ur location.

You all should Remember me when u get ur cash o.............
Re: You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free by Favparis(f): 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
dozmandon:

RUN FROM THIS NUMBER O NA SCAM!!!!!! HIS NAME IS FERTILI CLIN HOPE HE USES FERTILI CLIN H. as account number so you think its a hospital name He is a scammer

Me I no no o............. cheesy

I saw the advert here on Nairaland and I called dem while I was in Jos. I even went to their hospital at Fudawa with a desperate Friend but she pulled out when we were told to pay 3k and come to the clinic with the teller.

Bros how u manage know na? U go dere? cheesy
Re: You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2015
Favparis:

Me I no no o............. cheesy

I saw the advert here on Nairaland and I called dem while I was in Jos. I even went to their hospital at Fudawa with a desperate Friend but she pulled out when we were told to pay 3k and come to the clinic with the teller.

Bros how u manage know na? U go dere? cheesy

She pulled out? since when did women start donating sperm? Answer please
Re: You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free by mrdrizzy(m): 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2015
dozmandon:

transgendered:-D
Re: You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free by Favparis(f): 9:18am On Sep 24, 2015
dozmandon:

I don't know but we were told she could donate egg.
Re: You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free by Duuzsz(m): 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
Favparis:

I don't know but we were told she could donate egg.
Impossican't...
Re: You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free by dival247(m): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2015
ICLOUD UNLOCKING WITHIN 1-48 HOURS
ALL APPLE DEVICE ETC
IPHONE 5G/5C/5S/6G/6PLUS/6S
ALL IPAD MODEL
IPOD
IMAC
MACBOOK PRO
CONTACT 08033013391
DR101TECHNOLOGY
dr101technology@gmail.com
Re: You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free by Duuzsz(m): 3:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
ZUBY77:
No big deal. Men masturbate all the time for nothing.
But trust me, the animal hypocrites will see this business as sin.
True talk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Fix Incoming Call Busy Problems On Android & Iphone / Note 2 Takes A Bullet For A Police Officer, Samsung Gives Him A Galaxy S6 / Pokemon Go: Only For The Brave In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.