Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free (3478 Views)

Nokia 7 Plus Sells Out In 5 Minutes In China - GSM Arena / See This Amazing Brand New Iphone 6 With Just 65000 Naira In Jumia / How Do I Download Mordern Combat 5(chapter 3-6 With Multiplayer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free by Duuzsz(m): 8:52am On Sep 20, 2015

Its so scarie to hear and see how folks are willing to do anything for an Iphone, i had of people using their Kidney etc, i could remember when the iphone 4 came out the fuse was much. a girl in china was willing to offer her virginity just to have it. Now its Iphone 6. You can now donate 17 ml sperm to china sperm bank for you to have the iphone 6 free.

I made a little research and i found out that every man can give 10 ml of sperm at a goal. This means if you want to donate you will have to come back twice or so. let say your sperm will be worth $940. The advert was made on WeChat App.

So if you are in china just know no need to use cash to get iphone 6 , use sperm instead. just go straight to Renji Hospital sperm Bank in shanghai to donate your sperm.

Dear Nairalander : The Question is Will you want to do this just for a Device? comment will be appreciated

Source: http://www.techpill.net/2015/09/get-iphone-6-by-donating-sperm-in-china.html

Cc: Seun, lalasticala, ishilove, obinoscopy
let hear what nairanlander has to say.
Re: You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free by emmayayodeji(m): 8:54am On Sep 20, 2015
lol no dulling ohhhh i fit do am ohh
Re: You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free by MRLINGTON(m): 9:06am On Sep 20, 2015
rubbish
Re: You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free by Ezenwa11(m): 9:32am On Sep 20, 2015
E no concern me biko.
Re: You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free by lordmizzy: 9:48am On Sep 20, 2015
I cn do d sperm trade oooo
Re: You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free by Duuzsz(m): 11:25am On Sep 20, 2015
emmayayodeji:
lol no dulling ohhhh i fit do am ohh
Hmmm.. Sharp guy!
Re: You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 20, 2015
If one have to donate 17millon sperm to get the Iphone6, then 3 or 4 IPhone6 sure for me be that. Me wey be say e don tey wey I knack woman last, all the sperm wey dey my crotch don turn thick akamu finish...... grin

19 Likes

Re: You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free by Duuzsz(m): 11:39am On Sep 20, 2015
MRLINGTON:
rubbish
Lol
Re: You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free by Samyj247: 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
me wai ma spam de flow like tap. Na to get like 30 iphone be dat na. Make dem try get branch for naija na angry

4 Likes

Re: You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free by pendusky(m): 12:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
I will comment later!
Re: You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free by lilmax(m): 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
China iPhone
Re: You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free by encryptjay(m): 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
Lawd grin
Re: You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
Crazy world
Re: You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free by Duuzsz(m): 2:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
lilmax:
China iPhone
Real iPhone 6 not China's.
Re: You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free by deewhone(f): 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
Very soon, dey'll demand 4 human organs

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free by Favparis(f): 3:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
Samyj247:
me wai ma spam de flow like tap. Na to get like 30 iphone be dat na. Make dem try get branch for naija na angry

They've been in Nigeria since Last year and they pay more than the worth of Iphone. I think they pay between 250-300k. If u re in Jos, call 08030467479. Tell him/her your State/Location and ask the person to send their office Address in ur location.

You all should Remember me when u get ur cash o.............
Re: You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
I think this one is harmless...
Re: You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free by willian10: 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
Use what you have to get what u want grin
Release sperm get like 200k
If you know dat u masturbate often, i think this is ur own version of mtn project fame
Masturbate n get 200k,u can have like 10 gfs with that money oo
To dem girls, no worry ur own ll come grin

2 Likes

Re: You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free by Samyj247: 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
Favparis:

They've been in Nigeria since Last year and they pay more than the worth of Iphone. I think they pay between 250-300k. If u re in Jos, call 08030467479. Tell him/her your State/Location and ask the person to send their office Address in ur location.

You all should Remember me when u get ur cash o.............
my sweet potato, asanwa chai mail me shaply so u can share the thick hot akamu with them......but I dnt trust dt number, wat if na hire killers.......to me, their address should be avertised nd made public, jst as d chinese did
Re: You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free by just2endowed: 6:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
Make this one no enter front page oh
Re: You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free by Favparis(f): 6:27pm On Sep 20, 2015
Samyj247:
my sweet potato, asanwa chai mail me shaply so u can share the thick hot akamu with them......but I dnt trust dt number, wat if na hire killers.......to me, their address should be avertised nd made public, jst as d chinese did

See u cheesy so u no get liver at all.

They have offices scattered all over Nigeria (each State). call dat line and he wil text u their Office Address in ur location/State.

But you will be asked to Pay 2,500/3k or so for treatment should there be any infection in ur body.

They partner with Hospitals in Nigeria.

For those of you that are in Jos, Their Jos Office Address is NEW ERA HOSPITAL, JK 27 CHOLLON STREET, APATA JOS NORTH. 08030467479

Their PH Office One Hospital like dat in Stadium Road av 4gotten d name.

Lagos Office-08114498899

Go there and give them your thick Akamu cheesy

Make una remember me o........
Re: You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free by pamdaniel(m): 6:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
lets contemplate and reason a bit about this offer, its quite true that many guys would not think twice, however u should ask ursef few questions, why is my sperm needed? would u love to see ur child suffering or crushed and used for cosmetics or some other inhuman experimentations, wish u well as u donate ur sperms and overies, but be rest assured of bearing responsibility of ur acts.
Re: You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free by caboltx(m): 6:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hmm if they come naija eh dem go run out of iPhone cheesy grin
Naija guys dey vex
Re: You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free by Samyj247: 6:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
Favparis:

They have offices scattered all over Nigeria (each State). call dat line and he wil text u their Office Address in ur location/State.

But you will be asked to Pay 2,500/3k or so for treatment should there be any infection in ur body.

For those of you that are in Jos, Their Jos Office Address is NEW ERA HOSPITAL, JK 27 CHOLLON STREET, APATA JOS NORTH. 08030467479

Lagos Office-08114498899

u c.....anytn wai don involve u payn antn 1st na scam,,,,sweet popo 4get dos pips dem b fake, email me for dt tin lipsrsealed
Favparis:

Lagos Office-08114498899

u c.....anytn wai don involve u payn antn 1st na scam,,,,sweet popo 4get dos pips dem b fake, email me for dt tin
Re: You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free by Duuzsz(m): 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
deewhone:
Lol
Re: You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free by Duuzsz(m): 11:20pm On Sep 21, 2015
Samyj247:
u c.....anytn wai don involve u payn antn 1st na scam,,,,sweet popo 4get dos pips dem b fake, email me for dt tin :-Xu c.....anytn wai don involve u payn antn 1st na scam,,,,sweet popo 4get dos pips dem b fake, email me for dt tin
That's right.. it's a scam! Nothing of such here in Nigeria.
Re: You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free by jamex93(m): 11:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
Igbo boys b like

Nna this is business

Lolx

My sperm is not for sale or donation
Hope u garrit
Re: You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free by ZUBY77(m): 5:25am On Sep 22, 2015
No big deal. Men masturbate all the time for nothing.
But trust me, the animal hypocrites will see this business as sin.
Re: You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free by Samyj247: 10:53am On Sep 22, 2015
Duuzsz:

That's right.. it's a scam! Nothing of such here in Nigeria.
thts it my boyyy
Re: You Can Now Get Iphone 6 With Your Sperm In China Free by KelsAltair(m): 11:04am On Sep 22, 2015
wetin be kidney?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Phones No Longer For The Poor / To All Current And Prospective TECNO C9 Users - My Tecno C9 Phone Caught Fire / Tecno N7 Android Phone - Specs And Features

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.