Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Alleged Asset Falsification: The Paths Before Saraki; Of Honour and Dishonour - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Asset Falsification: The Paths Before Saraki; Of Honour and Dishonour (7425 Views)

Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges / DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership / Alleged Asset Falsification: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgement On Saraki's Appe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Asset Falsification: The Paths Before Saraki; Of Honour and Dishonour by solonazzy: 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
Been long u made sense Dis way..
Re: Alleged Asset Falsification: The Paths Before Saraki; Of Honour and Dishonour by kaboninc(m): 6:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista,

I've just read your article. I see your angle and understand you position. However, I disagree with what you think the PDP did by reacting to these allegations.

One, it is to increase the heat on this administration and compel this administration to put a face on who's prosecuting Mr. Saraki. The law says the Attorney General can institute a criminal case on behalf of the Government and even though it provides for his office to institute a case in the absence of a susbsisting AG, someone high up must vet the suit especially as this involves a sitting Senate President. That takes us to the president. But he's not the face we're seeing. So the pressure from the PDP is to tell the president to tell us whom amongst his people is prosecuting the SP.

Two, a case referencing 2003 and brought in 2015 because he conned his own folks actually is sickening. Its a political witch hunt and instigated by his own people. Well, it will only lead to further division and ultimately a fall in their house.

Lastly, politics, power play, is a poison that has no antidote.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alleged Asset Falsification: The Paths Before Saraki; Of Honour and Dishonour by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
Kaboninc: It is immaterial whether or not Saraki has offended people, the most important is that the justice ministry is prosecuting him. His case cannot be tried between 2003 and 2011 because he had constitutional immunity from proseccution. The FG DON'T have to tell us who in the ministry signed it, that is immaterial. What matters is that the ministry gave the go-ahead.

As for witch-hunt story, that is the usual song with politicians in Nigeria when the law has cought up with them. He has the chance to discuss that with the judge
kaboninc:
TonyeBarcanista,

I've just read your article. I see your angle and understand you position. However, I disagree with what you think the PDP did by reacting to these allegations.

One, it is to increase the heat on this administration and compel this administration to put a face on who's prosecuting Mr. Saraki. The law says the Attorney General can institute a criminal case on behalf of the Government and even though it provides for his office to institute a case in the absence of a susbsisting AG, someone high up must vet the suit especially as this involves a sitting Senate President. That takes us to the president. But he's not the face we're seeing. So the pressure from the PDP is to tell the president to tell us whom amongst his people is prosecuting the SP.

Two, a case referencing 2003 and brought in 2015 because he conned his own folks actually is sickening. Its a political witch hunt and instigated by his own people. Well, it will only lead to further division and ultimately a fall in their house.

Lastly, politics, power play, is a poison that has no antidote.
Re: Alleged Asset Falsification: The Paths Before Saraki; Of Honour and Dishonour by kaboninc(m): 6:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Kaboninc: It is immaterial whether or not Saraki has offended people, the most important is that the justice ministry is prosecuting him. His case cannot be tried between 2003 and 2011 because he had constitutional immunity from proseccution. The FG DON'T have to tell us who in the ministry signed it, that is immaterial. What matters is that the ministry gave the go-ahead.

As for witch-hunt story, that is the usual song with politicians in Nigeria when the law has cought up with them. He has the chance to discuss that with the judge

Yeah...I said its sickening and let me add, petty but still material in determining justice and ensure that future occurrence never happens. Then I said it will end up causing division in their house.

Why I made reference to a need for a 'face' was because it has assumed a political dimension and don't be surprised that when President Buhari finally sets up his cabinet and appoint a Minister, the AG can withdraw the case in a flash as we saw in Rivers House of Assembly saga.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Asset Falsification: The Paths Before Saraki; Of Honour and Dishonour by Truckpusher(m): 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
Obiagu1:
@ TonyeBarcanista

I don't know why you irritate me. I know when you joined NL as Barcanista if you are the same person.

My opinion about you is that of a snake, a turncoat, backstaber, no morales, no principles, no conviction, no direction and no stance; forever meandering from one sphere of events, opinion, power in place etc. to another.
You are worse than a Yoruba man!

I thought you quit! Why are you here?
Still looking for a political appointment?

You'll never be like Beaf!
He was a man of principle and a legend on NL.

Cc:
gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots
You're a man without shame.

No matter how much I detest any man in this life I will not condescend this low to make him feel good about himself - Do you know how important and the larger than life image you give to people when you come up online to rant about them over nothing?

You're the one with a problem here my friend and I would be happy if you don't use your leprosy infested hands to mention my moniker in your ridiculous comment.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alleged Asset Falsification: The Paths Before Saraki; Of Honour and Dishonour by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:12pm On Sep 20, 2015
kaboninc:

Yeah...I said its sickening and let me add, petty but still material in determining justice and ensure that future occurrence never happens. Then I said it will end up causing division in their house.

Why I made reference to a need for a 'face' was because it has assumed a political dimension and don't be surprised that when President Buhari finally sets up his cabinet and appoint a Minister, the AG can withdraw the case in a flash as we saw in Rivers House of Assembly saga.
In your first paragraph, you admitted it it is petty! CASE CLOSED!

The emboldened on the second paragraph is the creÀtion of your own imagination. CÀSE CLOSED!

On the case itself, did the AGFs office have power to okay criminal prosecution? Section 174(2) of the CFN has answere that! Absolutely YES

Did the law mandate the FG to advertise the person that okayed the order? Absolutely NO!

Did Saraki commit the offence? He should tell that to the judge. CASE CLOSED!
Re: Alleged Asset Falsification: The Paths Before Saraki; Of Honour and Dishonour by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
My Oga/Chairman, I greet you Sir! What's wrong with your lines?
Truckpusher:
You're a man without shame.

No matter how much I detest any man in this life I will not condescend this low to make him feel good about himself - Do you know how important and the larger than life image you give to people when you come up online to rant about them over nothing?

You're the one with a problem here my friend and I would be happy if you don't use your leprosy infested hands to mention my moniker in your ridiculous comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Asset Falsification: The Paths Before Saraki; Of Honour and Dishonour by Truckpusher(m): 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
My Oga/Chairman, I greet you Sir! What's wrong with your lines?
I'm not in town bro.

Was up with you?

Did you snatch that man's wife/girlfriend? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Asset Falsification: The Paths Before Saraki; Of Honour and Dishonour by kaboninc(m): 7:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

In your first paragraph, you admitted it it is petty! CASE CLOSED!

The emboldened on the second paragraph is the creÀtion of your own imagination. CÀSE CLOSED!

On the case itself, did the AGFs office have power to okay criminal prosecution? (Second 174(2) of the CFN has answere that! Absolutely YES

Did the law mandate the FG to advertise the person that okayed the order? Absolutely NO!

Did Saraki commit the offence? He should tell that to the judge. CASE CLOSED!

OK
Re: Alleged Asset Falsification: The Paths Before Saraki; Of Honour and Dishonour by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm not in town bro.

Was up with you?

Did you snatch that man's wife/girlfriend? grin
E be like say him GF de mention my name when him de enter her Jerusalem grin. hope you are doing very fine?
Re: Alleged Asset Falsification: The Paths Before Saraki; Of Honour and Dishonour by slimfit1(m): 7:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

You can imagine how many would have directly or indirectly lost their lives.

That too
Re: Alleged Asset Falsification: The Paths Before Saraki; Of Honour and Dishonour by citizenY(m): 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

That's actually Saraki's business. He's going down whether or not he agrees to voluntarily step aside. We shall continue to demand justice

I am with you here. If the this monstrous aquisition cannot be supported by way of solid and commercial pursuits , our credibility or whatever remains has already been dented. His removal is the best option available. A bipartisan as approach supported by civil society will be required. If we le as center politicians alone to do this, Tory go get k leg.
Re: Alleged Asset Falsification: The Paths Before Saraki; Of Honour and Dishonour by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2015
SomÉ issues are just too important to be subjected to politics
citizenY:

I am with you here. If the this monstrous aquisition cannot be supported by way of solid and commercial pursuits , our credibility or whatever remains has already been dented. His removal is the best option available. A bipartisan as approach supported by civil society will be required. If we le as center politicians alone to do this, Tory go get k leg.
Re: Alleged Asset Falsification: The Paths Before Saraki; Of Honour and Dishonour by Emperortj93(m): 9:58am On Sep 21, 2015
Obiagu1:
@ TonyeBarcanista

I don't know why you irritate me. I know when you joined NL as Barcanista if you are the same person.

My opinion about you is that of a snake, a turncoat, backstaber, no morales, no principles, no conviction, no direction and no stance; forever meandering from one sphere of events, opinion, power in place etc. to another.

Cc:
gunuvi Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots
attention seeking He-goat

barcanista and all patriot should not dignify this trash with a response

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Asset Falsification: The Paths Before Saraki; Of Honour and Dishonour by AprokoMan: 10:03am On Sep 21, 2015
[s]
Obiagu1:
@ TonyeBarcanista

Cc:
[/s]

dumbo
Re: Alleged Asset Falsification: The Paths Before Saraki; Of Honour and Dishonour by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:15am On Sep 21, 2015
Emperortj93:
attention seeking He-goat

barcanista and all patriot should not dignify this trash with a response
My master I greet you o
Re: Alleged Asset Falsification: The Paths Before Saraki; Of Honour and Dishonour by Emperortj93(m): 10:18am On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
My master I greet you o
bossman i dobale for you too ooo
Re: Alleged Asset Falsification: The Paths Before Saraki; Of Honour and Dishonour by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:23am On Sep 21, 2015
Emperortj93:
bossman i dobale for you too ooo
tongue tongue
Re: Alleged Asset Falsification: The Paths Before Saraki; Of Honour and Dishonour by nigerianvenom(m): 10:55am On Sep 21, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Cc:

Barcanista, dis is epic, really it is.
Re: Alleged Asset Falsification: The Paths Before Saraki; Of Honour and Dishonour by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:58am On Sep 21, 2015
nigerianvenom:

Barcanista, dis is epic, really it is.
I'm wondering why it's not yet on FP!

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Alleged Asset Falsification: The Paths Before Saraki; Of Honour and Dishonour by nigerianvenom(m): 10:59am On Sep 21, 2015
sandraokosun:
cant belive we are on same page! The onions lie with pdp to give him up and not try to hang on to straws. In effect it even potrays pdp as what the apc tend to make nigerians see them as(the stealing is nt corruption gang). Head or tail. The small apc friends he has in the senate would be ready to give him up now for their career sake as its evident bukola leprosy make unveil their own cancer

U are not on d same page with him, if u were, u would have realised dat apc is more guilty of d allegations levelled in dis write up. Why has ameachi not appeared to defend himself?
Why has timipre''sins forgiven so soon by ur "lord"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Colonel Sambo Dasuki And The Demand For Justice / Kerosene Scarcity Hits Lagos / Plateau State Borrowed 16.32 Billion In 6months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.