Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership (19587 Views)

DSS Clears Supreme Court Justice Okoro Of Misconduct(the Nation) / DSS Clears 21 Nominees As National Assembly Resumes Today / Nigerians React After CCT Clears Saraki Of False Asset Declaration Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership by Baze1(m): 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2017
By Soni Daniel, Northern Region Editor and Henry Umoru
As the controversy over the ownership of N310 million allegedly stolen from the Maitama home of the Senate President, Bukola Saraki gathers storm, the Department of State Security Service, DSS, Sunday night cleared him of any culpability.

The DSS said in clear terms that the cash did not belong to Saraki or any member of the National Assembly and accused its dismissed staff, who is now standing trial for armed robbery, Abdulrasheed Maigari, of trying to fabricate a lie for a hidden motive.

It will be recalled that Maigari, a former DSS operative, had said that he and others connived to steal the huge cash from the Senate President’s home when they were working as security operatives in his house

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/breaking-dss-clears-saraki-n310m-ownership/

2 Likes

Re: DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership by OlujobaSamuel: 9:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
hummmmm, who get the money and whose house dem see am, no tell us who no get am

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership by kolaaderin: 9:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
Why then did he Saraki declared some amount of money missing in is house and escalated the issue to the police then. If nothing is missing then why report the incident to the police.

I m suspecting some bad eggs in DSS working for Saraki against this government.

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership by GreyLaw(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
Naijeriya!

But this news is without a source!

2 Likes

Re: DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership by Baze1(m): 9:50pm On Apr 02, 2017
GreyLaw:
Naijeriya!
But this news is without a source!
Done sir

1 Like

Re: DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership by dunkem21(m): 9:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
cheesy
Let us see wetin dem go talk say him do again ..

Sai..raki kiss

1 Like

Re: DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership by doctokwus: 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2017
Vanguard newspaper is not a credible news source,so any reaction to this story wud only come when the likes of Punch,premiumtimes or the nation also post it.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership by pritykate(f): 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
This is Nigeria
Re: DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
I told you and now you know why magu can't be cleared since he belongs to the executives so Dss too becomes the legislative pet dog...awon were

18 Likes

Re: DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership by GreyLaw(m): 10:33pm On Apr 02, 2017
Baze1:

Done sir
Okay, good.
Re: DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership by theSpark(m): 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
grin

I'm awaiting confirmation.

Meanwhile It is either the head of your executive has been emasculated because the Senate has dirt on him or he had been in cahoots with them right from the start making him the greatest conman to have treaded on the Nigerian political sphere.

5 Likes

Re: DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership by MakeADifference: 2:29am On Apr 03, 2017
I borrowed something for DSS ...
It is "w h a t e v e r"
Re: DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership by DeKen: 3:21am On Apr 03, 2017
Who owns the money? Does it belong to me?

3 Likes

Re: DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership by Philistine(m): 4:26am On Apr 03, 2017
hmmn! i hope there is nothing sinister between dss and saraki

1 Like

Re: DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership by Cornerstone2020(m): 4:55am On Apr 03, 2017
Sarraki is getting stronger by the day without making noise. I love his politics.
Buhari made dss a vindictive tool now Daura is working for his political interest in the country hence submission of nasty reports against Magu and the new Sarraki alliance

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership by uboma(m): 5:52am On Apr 03, 2017
hmm!

Saraki now exploits the DSS to his advantage.

The DSS was too quick to clear Saraki as being the owner of the 310 million naira reportedly found in his home.

I remember sometime last year, Saraki had declared his money stolen from his home by some support staff who used to work for him.

Nigerian politics, the more we look, the less we see....

11 Likes

Re: DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership by blackpanda: 5:59am On Apr 03, 2017
I suspect this is the real reason Magu was rejected. He refused to play ball to cover up Saraki's culpability. Hence Saraki and dss ganged up against him.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership by profhezekiah: 6:09am On Apr 03, 2017
Nigeria is forked

3 Likes

Re: DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:15am On Apr 03, 2017
kolaaderin:

I m suspecting some bad eggs in DSS working for Saraki against this government.
Some you say? Am forced to believe they're all bad eggs. This is exactly the reason why Nigeria will never move forward. If it wasn't his money how then did it get to his house? This people think we're fools.

8 Likes

Re: DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership by DamiBukola: 6:25am On Apr 03, 2017
blackpanda:
I suspect this is the real reason Magu was rejected. He refused to play ball to cover up Saraki's culpability. Hence Saraki and dss ganged up against him.
Who appointed DSS DG, Daura?

Nothing reasonable can come out from Daura! I cannot wait for 2019 to see what your likes will campaign with

8 Likes

Re: DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 6:29am On Apr 03, 2017
blackpanda:
you better wake up from cancerous sleep grin

7 Likes

Re: DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership by Lanretoye(m): 6:31am On Apr 03, 2017
this saraki hold ground o,how can one person be bigger than the whole country.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership by jbhill(m): 6:40am On Apr 03, 2017
Lanretoye:
this safari hold ground o,how can one person be bigger than the whole country.
He is bigger than APC and the president.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership by Nbote(m): 6:45am On Apr 03, 2017
Some of us sef ehn... Now d DSS has cleared Saraki, dey are now suddenly working for Saraki abi? D same DSS dat had been carrying out raids and recovery "loots" abi.. D sooner u all stop taking sides and realise these ppl both the presidency and d Senate are all one and d same thing.. What we hear or find out is actually wat dey want us to hear.. They all share common interests and U and I are definitely not one of dem.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership by IamPatriotic(m): 7:15am On Apr 03, 2017
I've since given up on the crop of politicians that are currently running the affairs of Nigeria, including Buhari himself, they're all bunch of criminals.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership by ThatCEO: 7:19am On Apr 03, 2017
grin grin grin
Saraki is one nigga that I am beginning to like. How he plays this dirty game is a thing of beauty.

10 Likes

Re: DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership by sdindan: 7:32am On Apr 03, 2017
Confirm!
Saraki is the real President of Nigeria.
Buhari is helpless.
Saraki always on the news while our so called president is on his sick bed.

12 Likes

Re: DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership by Daviddson(m): 8:10am On Apr 03, 2017
I hope this crap doesn't get to FP. This is a false news. No where in the concoction did Vanguard quote anybody in the DSS as saying that. Just wondering how much Saraki must have paid for this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership by amarilo: 8:12am On Apr 03, 2017
blackpanda:
That is to say Saraki and the Presidency ganged up against Magu. DSS is under the presidency remember.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership by Greatfuture: 8:14am On Apr 03, 2017
DSS Lawal daura,Abb kyari buhari chief of staff and mamman daura are working with saraki

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Clears Saraki Of N310m Ownership by Bashirfuntua(m): 8:17am On Apr 03, 2017
maybe it's mine. please DSS I lost same amount at the said date

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Count The Cost: How Is The Posponement Of Election Affecting You? / Ministerial List Delay: Defence, Health, Education Worst Hit / Nigeria Air Force To Get 3 JF17 Fighter Aircraft From Pakistani Air Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.