Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) (44167 Views)

Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP / Court Bars APC From Fielding Candidate In Anambra Central Senatorial Election / Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by Dindondin(m): 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
oluspencer:
Who is killing ram on ileya day here in osogbo and can host me and my friends. We will bring our vodka and Baes
lmao.
I m killing 6 rams. gate fee is N50K

1 Like

Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by menix(m): 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
Mtcheew.. abeg who cook rice 2day, remember say Jesus go ask u " I was hungry nd u did not feed me"

So help his Taster on earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by IYANGBALI: 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeew when person never chop today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by zuby4real10(m): 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
So he didn't remove it since when people complain he have to waited until now that he has issues with the party. I smell hypocrisy
Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by damton(m): 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
very thoughtful of you
Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by shaddoww: 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
The timing is very very wrong
Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by sagewonders(m): 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
good observation
Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by IYANGBALI: 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
BALLOSKI:
Where's saraki's reply?
check your pocket

1 Like

Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by ezebunafo(m): 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
Abegi,Hin be apc before?pdp at heart.
Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by DJMCOTTY(m): 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
I see notin wrong in that post, he is senatate president of Nigeria and not of APC. Is he not suppose to carry citizens along? #recievesense
Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by oluspencer(m): 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
Dindondin:
lmao.
I m killing 6 rams. gate fee is N50K

Nah....... I'm bringing bae and vodka as trade by Barter
Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by ready2learn: 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
This excuse no make sense. Make una try another one. grin
Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by Daplux4: 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
Too much noise just because someone thinks he may be obstacle on his way

1 Like

Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by anonimi: 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
Flashh:
If that is a sigh of calling it a quit for APC. He's free to go.

Without him won't stop APC from achieving success.

What success has APCheat achieved so far out of all they promised beyond pictures, photos and propaganda STORIES of corruption with ZERO trial talk less of convictions?

Why do we set ourselves up for FAILURE so easily

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2236329_fbimg1426964019374_jpegf0426a8233bbbeb8b2d08838e693f36e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2241285_apc20val_jpegd8974d69b37695e4b5dcc89fbc62a3e2

Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
that 9grrepublican was paid to post that shi! abeg... we're not fools.. it was a deliberate script well played! angry
Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by luvinhubby(m): 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
oluspencer:
Who is killing ram on ileya day here in osogbo and can host me and my friends. We will bring our vodka and Baes
Ko ni da fu Aregberascal, turning citizens of the state of Osun into virtual online beggars.... cheesy
Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
let him face the music.
Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2015
@OP Who Art Thou to Assume What Is not ?
Verily Verily I say Unto you . . . Except this is not nigeria, Then will i believe that it was not a planned move on the politricks chess board.
Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by Ashure: 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
pls help, how do I post my story on this forum?

I asked thus question yesterday but instead of an answer what I got was peeps hitting d like button.

1 Like

Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by cosby02(m): 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2015
Dindondin:
t
No, T for Tinubu!
Why were you afraid of saying it then?
Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by bigerboy200: 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
bugzbunny:
That twitter follower is tinubu
U are Bode George ii.. u've both sold ur manhood to Tinubu..
Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by xreal: 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
BALLOSKI:
Where's saraki's reply?
"Hope you like it now" was his response; after effecting the change.
Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by dammytosh: 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
oluspencer:

Bad guy.

Nice request. I wish I am there. I will gladly declare.
Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by sage2(m): 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
My only worry is for the Nigerian youths whose major occupation is fast becoming social media irrelevant discussions. Whatever happened to the factories where their counterparts in Asia spent most of their producing the devices they use?
Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
MrZachs:
c
for cat
Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by emeka2847: 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
Lol!
Are you really APC?
Flashh:
If that is a sigh of calling it a quit for APC. He's free to go.

Without him won't stop APC from achieving success.
Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by serverconnect(m): 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
Saraki is a senate president for all Nigerians, no matter what!
Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by Oceemo(m): 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hmmmm! unpaid investigators let's see hw many more will surface
Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by Chukabiz1961(m): 1:14pm On Sep 20, 2015
When are we going to lean to allow our leaders to do the work they are elected for? Tell me the clean leader in Nigeria, i will call him God.
Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by asumo12: 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
grin

IYANGBALI:
check your pocket
Re: Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo) by asumo12: 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
Chukabiz1961:
When are we going to lean to allow our leaders to do the work they are elected for? Tell me the clean leader in Nigeria, i will call him God.

Buhari is clean cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential Guards And Soldiers Ready To Welcome Buhari At Airport / Daddy Showkey: Men Who Invaded The NDA Are Not Bandits But Mercenaries / Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.