Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads (1383 Views)

Why Do Atheist Celebrate Christmas? / CHRISTIAN THREADS Need A Clause Like The ISLAM Threads / As We Await Tomorrow's Anti Christian Threads On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by konjinus(m): 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
i noticed a lot of atheist waste their precious time on threads talking about God especially the Christian God. Are they envious of religious people? are they curious about God even though they think God doesn't exist? Why do they have a predilection for Christian threads? Do they hate or fear Muslims?
Re: Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by greatnaija01: 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
no they need to feel they are winning the christian arguments so they can remain atheists... THEY ARE BORED... and our Christian beliefs dey pepper them

konjinus:
i noticed a lot of atheist waste their precious time on threads talking about God especially the Christian God. Are they envious of religious people? are they curious about God even though they think God doesn't exist? Why do they have a predilection for Christian threads? Do they hate or fear Muslims?

Re: Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by greatnaija01: 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
no they need to feel they are winning the christian arguments so they can remain atheists... THEY ARE BORED... and our Christian beliefs dey pepper them o...

konjinus:
Re: Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by iliyande(m): 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
Because they are afraid of other religion..

Re: Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by MicheyJ1: 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
It's because they are not trying to convince Cristhians there is no God but to convince themselves.

Re: Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by 0temAtum: 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
I guess it's to catch fun, to open eyes, to win souls to atheism etc. Anyway, who am I to speak on their behalves. Na dem sabi wetin den dey shuck eye put for religious matter grin cheesy

Re: Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by adepeter2027(m): 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
LoL

Re: Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by bloodofthelamb(m): 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
MicheyJ1:
It's because they are not trying to convince Cristhians there is no God but to convince themselves.

TRUE!

Re: Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by DeSepiero(m): 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
konjinus:

Why do you watch movies? Are you envious of the rich people and those having fun therein? Do you hate cartoons?

Re: Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by DeSepiero(m): 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nothing has ever mocked human reasoning as much as religion. Religious fanaticism mocks it fantastically.

Re: Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by Zenithpeak(m): 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
They can not do anything on their own without God.

The same way satan their father will not let the children of God be.

Like father like his children.

It is a coping mechanism and a strategy to make people feel they are gaining ground.

Let them avoid Chritian's thread for a week and see how irrelivant they will become in the scheme of things.

Re: Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by bennyann: 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
iliyande:
Because they are afraid of other religion..
Re: Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by bennyann: 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
MicheyJ1:
It's because they are not trying to convince Christians there is no God but to convince themselves.

Re: Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by Zenithpeak(m): 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
I can bet it with anyone, the population of atheist on nairaland is not more than ten (10).... They opened multiple accounts to have false population.

If We (Christians) can avoid them and all Muslims ignore them ; no mentions, no response, no argument, no explanation........ blank all through. Atheism will die a natural death on nairaland.

They are subsisting on believers life line.

Re: Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by kevoh(m): 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
Zenithpeak:
I can bet it with anyone, the population of atheist on nairaland is not more than ten (10)....

Lol... Are you willing to bet 50k on this ? grin

Zenithpeak:

If We (Christians) can avoid them and all Muslims ignore them ; no mentions, no response, no argument, no explanation........ blank all through. Atheism will die a natural death on nairaland.
Yes, I quite agree with you on this but then again it will only take a few hours before another NL Christian gets itchy fingers and opens another thread inviting Atheists. Half the time (or more than half sef) Christians are the ones opening threads inviting Atheists. Go and check the religion section archives and see for yourself.

Re: Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by Zenithpeak(m): 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
kevoh:

Lol... Are you willing to bet 50k on this ? grin

Wouldn't mind.

Yes, I quite agree with you on this but then again[b] it will only take a few hours before another NL Christian gets itchy fingers and opens another thread inviting Atheists. [/b]Half the time (or more than half sef) Christians are the ones opening threads inviting Atheists. Go and check the religion section archives and see for yourself.

@bolded cracks me up big time because it is true.

BTW, are you one of them?

Pls be honest.
Re: Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by CAPSLOCKED: 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
Zenithpeak:
I can bet it with anyone, the population of atheist on nairaland is not more than ten (10).... They opened multiple accounts to have false population.

They are subsisting on believers life line.

THE HIGHLIGHTED IS TRUE.

JUST THE SAME WAY CHRISTIANITY WILL DIE ALL OVER THE WORLD IF EVERY HUMAN IGNORES ALL PASTORS, AND AVOIDS EVERY FORM OF PRAYING AND RELIGIOUS OBLIGATIONS, FOR JUST 2 YEARS.

Re: Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by Zenithpeak(m): 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

THE HIGHLIGHTED IS TRUE.

JUST THE SAME WAY CHRISTIANITY WILL DIE ALL OVER THE WORLD IF EVERY HUMAN IGNORES ALL PASTORS, AND AVOIDS EVERY FORM OF PRAYING AND RELIGIOUS OBLIGATIONS, FOR JUST 2 YEARS.

Any precedent for your point?
Re: Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by kevoh(m): 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
Zenithpeak:

@bolded cracks me up big time because it is true.

BTW, are you one of them?

Pls be honest.

One of who?
Re: Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by hopefulLandlord: 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
Zenithpeak:

This is an embarrassing post, most atheists with multiple monickers here are known for being upfront about it, its infact Christians that have been caught denying their other monickers and I can give you proof if you so desire; also a Christian has been caught opening extra monickers just for the purpose of liking his own posts when debating atheists

you're trolling your own thread

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by Zenithpeak(m): 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

THE HIGHLIGHTED IS TRUE.

Jesus Christ said: I will build my church, the gate of hell shall not prevail against it.

History told us about the severe persecution Christianity suffered in the past centuries yet they are waxing strong. If war, intimidation, attacks, poverty, tribulations, kidnapping, martyrdom etc can not stop us a mere avoidance cannot.

Christianity is a movement that can not be stopped but organised religion was built around it. That's why I'm unperturbed about scandals in different quarters of the organised religion.

Jesus Christ lives forever!
Re: Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by iamnlia(m): 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
Zenithpeak:

Jesus Christ said: I will build my church, the gate of hell shall not prevail against it.

History told us about the severe persecution Christianity suffered in the past centuries yet they are waxing strong. If war, intimidation, attacks, poverty, tribulations, kidnapping, martyrdom etc can not stop us a mere avoidance cannot.

Christianity is a movement that can not be stopped but organised religion was built around it. That's why I'm unperturbed about scandals in different quarters of the organised religion.

This shows that you don't even know your own history.
Re: Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
Are you an atheist??
iamnlia:

This shows that you don't even know your own history.
Re: Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by iamnlia(m): 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Are you an atheist??
I don't like to tag myself, it's restricting.
Re: Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
I am no judge but it's fine, I believe in God though coz he comes through for me
iamnlia:

I don't like to tag myself, it's restricting.
Re: Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by iamnlia(m): 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I am no judge but it's fine, I believe in God though coz he comes through for me
That's great, man must have a belief.
For some, the total belief is in oneself.
Re: Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
Lool youngman don't speak in parables, I am sure I sound like a pastor though we all need a belief system to help us tow the path of righteousness
iamnlia:

That's great, man must have a belief.
For some, the total belief is in oneself.
Re: Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by iamnlia(m): 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Lool youngman don't speak in parables, I am sure I sound like a pastor though we all need a belief system to help us tow the path of righteousness
But I think belief doesn't stop people from being mindless animals, it doesn't matter how many church titles someone holds or how long he pays. The real things are subtle things like malice, decadence, walking past that homeless man while holding your nose without sparing a thought.
Re: Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
I only believe in God coz I have had a couple of miracles that would sound like fairy tales, I go to church maximum of twice in a year(i changed recently) the code of conduct for me is to do the greatest good to the greatest number of men as we are in this world to die and leave the stage

I am not a fan of overly religious people coz most of them aren't role models, life is a personal race

iamnlia:

But I think belief doesn't stop people from being mindless animals, it doesn't matter how many church titles someone holds or how long he pays. The real things are subtle things like malice, decadence, walking past that homeless man while holding your nose without sparing a thought.

Re: Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
they already know where they are going (H**l).. so make them kukuma look for souls to join them,as a way to console themselves that they are not alone Or the fear that no-one is buying their idea despite their efforts to rubbish God's name, so they are trying harder
Re: Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by CAPSLOCKED: 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
Zenithpeak:

History told us about the severe persecution Christianity suffered in the past centuries
yet they are waxing strong. If war, intimidation, attacks, poverty, tribulations, kidnapping, martyrdom etc can not stop us a mere avoidance cannot.

THAT SAME HISTORY POINTS OUT HOW CHRISTIANS PERSECUTED UNBELIEVERS.
HOW WARS WERE FOUGHT AND LIVES WERE LOST IN THE NAME OF CHRISTIANITY.

ATHEISTS ARE THE WORST PEOPLE YOU CAN EVER ARGUE WITH.. THEY KNOW YOUR HISTORY AND DOCTRINES BETTER THAN YOU ALL.

PS: FOR YOUR INFORMATION, ABOUT 90% OF YOUR PRIESTS AND MINISTERS DON'T BELIEVE IN THE EXISTENCE OF GOD.
BUT IT WORKS FOR THEM THAT YOU'RE THEIR MONEY DISPENSER SO THEY JUST CONTINUE TO SELL THOSE FAKE FABLES TO YOU.

Re: Why Do Atheist Waste So Much Time On Christian Threads by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 20, 2017
It's because something tells them that there's God in existence but only pretend. They can shy and hide it from humanity but not God as he sees their heart.Haven't you wonder why some atheist in this forum complain why some Christians stop commenting? Some of them said why they stop refuting atheist claims

Is He The Last Rational Religious Figure Of Nigeria? / Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them / is this a categorical Prove Religiousness Is Vain And Impracticable?