Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) (64204 Views)

Jibrin Pictured Watching Chelsea-Man U Game / Sani Bello Wears NYSC Uniform At NYSC Camp (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar's Daughter Marries Aminu Sani Bello, As He Shares Her Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by sampaiolukap(m): 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
Bro!!! If you want to know better.. Visit the Cheif Press Secretary Facebook Page.. You will see better Clarification.. Ibrahim Dooba is the name.

ModiKen:

Is this the first time you are hearing a state govt or even the federal govt partner with one or two football clubs or organizations in the name of "developing sports in the country or state".

They even extend it to running around Europw and America saying they are looking for investors.

This is just one way they keep wasting the money of the state. Or u think it his salary he used in travelling to London? Tax payers money all the way.

Have u ever heard of a foreign country patnering with us to develop sports or anyother thing in their country.

Are you telling me that this Governor cannot improve sports in his state without running to meet Chelsea FC in England?!!

BTW, that post on Facebook by his Chief Press secretary na pure scam just to justify his travelling abroad to watch the match.

Why would Chelsea invite him to partner with them.....or u telling they may want to start a football academy in his state.....?!! grin grin I laugh in Hausa!
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by thundafire: 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
ok ooo governor ur team dn win oya cum pay salaries ooo hope dy bailout mny still dy intact cs dat match was just a cover up u went to get a house in london 4 ursef oooo cs u dn hammer with security votes nd divertin of funds
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Aromas: 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
ModiKen:

Holdon a sec is Mikel from Niger state?!!

Why didn he not go and establish a football club in his state of origin.

BTW, how has Kwara state football academy asded to football development in Nigeria?

Has any Kwara state football club won the Nigerian Premier League since Mourinho came on the invitation of the thief Saraki??!
Ogbeni calm down joor....... grin grin na ur papa or my papa get Niger State? Weytin make u con dey wail.
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by juman(m): 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
omenka:
They love good stuff but deliberately under-develop their own country.

Thunder fire some of these our politicians! angry

Abi.

May thunder fire them. Useless politicians.

A country without direction.
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by afrika(f): 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nigeria, Africa.... Is fast becoming a dump zone
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2015
When you spend all the state money there

you will come back and accuse PDP in your state as the cause just like your

brother in Osun

well done
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by slap1(m): 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
sixtuschimere:
Going there does nt mean he aint doing well in terms of sports in his state.He may be there to collaborate with the club for a more improved sports development in Niger.You can nt tell.

Even if he just flew to London to watch the game, what is wrong with that? Must we sieze any half-chance to castigate our leaders?
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by joes11(m): 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
Space for sale
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by missKiffy(f): 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nah vip seat he dey sef
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Oceemo(m): 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2015
Later he will say that d is no fund 2 pay the ordinary civil servants in his state.

OK.
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Ursino(f): 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
Right inside his pocket! How e take concern me?
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by mowah: 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
Don't tell me he wasnt at the VIP stance.
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
ModiKen:
Idiot!!!

What is the state of sports in his state?

I can bet its as good as dead.

Instead of him to develop sports in his state, he rushed to another country, where the politcians think of the well being of their citizens, to watch two well planned, well structured football clubs play.

This is a disgrace to Nigeria.

Would it be a crime if the Governor of London come to watch a match between Kano Pillars and Enyimba of Aba.

Due to corruption, our Nigerian Premier League has been in shambles for years

So instead of youths trooping to the various stadiums in their states to watch their respective teams play, they rush to viewing centres to dash DSTV N50 to N100 naira every weekend.

Oh....I weep for my nation
keep weeping bro, don't let anybody stop you from weeping ooo, up blues jare

2 Likes

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by dopedude(m): 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
ModiKen:
Idiot!!!

What is the state of sports in his state?

I can bet its as good as dead.

Instead of him to develop sports in his state, he rushed to another country, where the politcians think of the well being of their citizens, to watch two well planned, well structured football clubs play.

This is a disgrace to Nigeria.

Would it be a crime if the Governor of London come to watch a match between Kano Pillars and Enyimba of Aba.

Due to corruption, our Nigerian Premier League has been in shambles for years

So instead of youths trooping to the various stadiums in their states to watch their respective teams play, they rush to viewing centres to dash DSTV N50 to N100 naira every weekend.

Oh....I weep for my nation!
see mentality...If you have the money to go to Chelsea to go and watch them live and you have the chance won't you go. Can't a governor just have fun once without you people criticizing and taking everything to politics. I'm planning to go watch the champions league final next year, and it's because I have the time and money. Just change your ways of thinking...
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by princeisah26(m): 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
This how u spend our money..time will tell #buhari
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by berrystunn(m): 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
[quote author=Demmocrats post=38194476]The money he spent in going to London including flight ticket, hotel and stadium ticket would have been channelled to better our NFF.

Mtcheeew nonsense[/quote

tah..... na your money
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Abdulhakeem7(m): 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
Demmocrats:
The money he spent in going to London including flight ticket, hotel and stadium ticket would have been channelled to better our NFF.

Mtcheeew nonsense
so because of NFF is dying now,someone cannot enjoy himself with what he likes. How much have u Dommocrats spent on ur state's soccer team?
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
ok...
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by berrystunn(m): 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
Demmocrats:
The money he spent in going to London including flight ticket, hotel and stadium ticket would have been channelled to better our NFF.

Mtcheeew nonsense

tah..... na your money
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by henchamb(m): 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
I'm sure he doesn't even know where the stadium of niger tornadoes is located
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by RexTramadol1: 1:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
a
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by demolinka(m): 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
Oga carry money go improve Niger tornadoes so London mayor sef go come watch dem
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
I represent d blues,up CHELSEA
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by francis7257(m): 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
oluspencer:
Who is killing ram on ileya day here in osogbo or Ife, Akure, ibandan, Ikire and ilorin and can host me and my friends. We will bring our vodka
and Baes

Osogbo people are poor, so I have to extend my search

~~haha~~ ~~haha~~ shayoo lord,I dey ur back.
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Awaye20(m): 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
sixtuschimere:
Niger state Governor Abubakar Sani Bello was spotted yesterday at Stamford Bridge watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal match which Chelsea won 2-0 thanks to Zouma and Eden Hazard goals.It seems he is a Chelsea fan.See his blue outfit na..

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/09/niger-state-governor-abubakar-sani.html

Nawao Abulolo used our (Corpers) state allowance to go watch Chelsea Arsenal match for England
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Abdulhakeem7(m): 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
princeisah26:
This how u spend our money..time will tell #buhari
d man is massively rich,so don't think dat spending less dan a million naira for going to London to see a game means he's spending ur money. Oh!poverty no gud ooo.
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by mayor96: 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
Jobless man!
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Kingphaz: 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
see this foolish man ooh, watin do Eyinmba and Kano pillar matches for naija.. God they watch una ooh
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
Ok❕♠️♣️

1 Like

Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by integrity1991: 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
That's Naija for u, may God save us
Re: Sani Bello At Stamford Bridge Watching Chelsea Vs Arsenal Match (Pics) by Awaye20(m): 1:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
Pay us our money Cox Niger state corpers are in a state of Afulagafua

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Commissions GTBank 110-Bed Space Isolation Centre (Photos) / Festus Keyamo Trending After His Portfolio As State Minister Was Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.