Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Imo Road Flaws - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Road Flaws (760 Views)

Flaws In Edo Governorship Election Not Enough For Cancellation– NCP Candidate / N’assembly Committee Detects Fresh Flaws In 2016 Budget / Ndigbo Ibem, With The Flaws In The Mega Protest Today,what Have We Learnt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Road Flaws by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 20, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
If Imo state can adopt half the traffic orderliness the city of Uyo exhibits..Driving would be less annoying and irritating.
But if the roads connecting different parts of the state, especially the ones in the state capital can be fair and made plyable for commuters, it could be a lot easier.
Then again "Rochas we know" does not make it any easy when driving from Nekede down to Owerri..or from the popular Ihiagwa market down to Umuerim/Nekede.
"My people, my people" is not consoling enough when you realise there is no alternate route when stuck in traffic heading down to Orlu.
Face it..the state has got more billboards of the Governor's wife than good roads in every corner of the state capital..
In the end.."Imo must be better" or Not?
Fews more years..

2 Likes

Re: Imo Road Flaws by MizMyColi(f): 11:23am On Sep 20, 2015
droayung:
[color=#006600][/color]
If Imo state can adopt half the traffic orderliness the city of Uyo exhibits..Driving would be less annoying and irritating.
But if the roads connecting different parts of the state, especially the ones in the state capital can be fair and made plyable for commuters, it could be a lot easier.
Then again "Rochas we know" does not make it any easy when driving from Nekede down to Owerri..or from the popular Ihiagwa market down to Umuerim/Nekede.
"My people, my people" is not consoling enough when you realise there is no alternate route when stuck in traffic heading down to Orlu.
Face it..the state has got more billboards of the Governor's wife than good roads in every corner of the state capital..
In the end.."Imo must be better" or Not?
Fews more years..

Duke!
Na you be dis!

So you are a Nairalander?!
Hahahahahahaha

Good to see you!tongue

How are my brothers?
Re: Imo Road Flaws by donholy28(m): 11:39am On Sep 20, 2015
Blame okoro oshi

2 Likes

Re: Imo Road Flaws by Ofunaofu: 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
chai! Imo state has gone to the dogs

1 Like

Re: Imo Road Flaws by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

Duke!
Na you be dis!

So you are a Nairalander?!
Hahahahahahaha

Good to see you!tongue

How are my brothers?

My Big Sis..
I'm here oo..
They are doing just fine..

1 Like

Re: Imo Road Flaws by MizMyColi(f): 2:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
droayung:

My Big Sis..
I'm here oo..
They are doing just fine..

Correct.
You're welcome bro.

Biko buzz me on BBM, ask any of my brothers for my latest contact.
I need to let you know stuff ASAP.
Re: Imo Road Flaws by zealed64: 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
#FactoryFactotyFactory
#JobJobJob
#EmploymentEmploymetEmployment
#RubbishRubbishRubbish
even the useless traffic lights the govt installed recently nearly killed people at fire service junction along weatheral road. undecided

1 Like

Re: Imo Road Flaws by frankyychiji(f): 10:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
At least the obesity of Okoroawusa and his barrel of a wife is evidence of their stealing, unlike in Osun state where Aregbe gets thinner and thinner as he steals more and more from the good people of Osun.

Imagine owing workers for 9months and when bailout finally came, he still went ahead to put the money in a fixed deposit account for 3months!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria At 55, How To Acheive The Dreams Of Our Founding Fathers / EFCC Raids Homes Of Jide Omokore, Diezani In Lagos / Pictures Of Airport In The Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.