Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,349 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Men Or Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Or Women (719 Views)

Who Cheats Better? Men Or Women? / "Women Against Feminism Or Women Against Women": A Feminist View / Who Manages Money Better, Men Or Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Or Women by noblegrex: 11:31am On Sep 20, 2015
Men or women not boys or girls.this issue about men and women has been on my mind of late. I'm still confused as to who is more heartless,wicked or dangerous between the two.men are known for their ruthlesness,agression and boldnes and women for their kind heartedness,soft spot for people and a heart of gold but I think the reverse is the case.what I noticed in women is that;when they're girls or ladies (very young),they still have that kind heart,that heart to forgive when offended and very calm.but when they got married,fully growned up,they become something else.I have my reason and the reason is that I've seen some women standing as an antagonist whenever their husband wishes to offer help to someone,either in employing that person or giving finacial assistant.then I thought women should have that kind heart better.although, this may not apply to all of them of course.I have so many points to make but to cut the long story short and leave the rest for you. my question is;which of them is kind hearted. A MAN or A WOMAN not a boy or a girl. With reasons.
Re: Men Or Women by taryour(f): 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
noblegrex:
Men or women not boys or girls.this issue about men and women has been on my mind of late. I'm still confused as to who is more heartless,wicked or dangerous between the two.men are known for their ruthlesness,agression and boldnes and women for their kind heartedness,soft spot for people and a heart of gold but I think the reverse is the case.what I noticed in women is that;when they're girls or ladies (very young),they still have that kind heart,that heart to forgive when offended and very calm.but when they got married,fully growned up,they become something else.I have my reason and the reason is that I've seen some women standing as an antagonist whenever their husband wishes to offer help to someone,either in employing that person or giving finacial assistant.then I thought women should have that kind heart better.although, this may not apply to all of them of course.I have so many points to make but to cut the long story short and leave the rest for you. my question is;which of them is kind hearted. A MAN or A WOMAN not a boy or a girl. With reasons.

why not begin by asking YOURSELF that question first are YOU kind hearted or heartless and how do YOU treat people? The answer to your question will determine how you see and what you think of other people. life is not all about knowing who is more wicked or kind hearted but living your own life in the right way and doing unto others what you want done unto you.
Re: Men Or Women by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
taryour:

why not begin by asking YOURSELF that question first are YOU kind hearted or heartless and how do YOU treat people? The answer to your question will determine how you see and what you think of other people. life is not all about knowing who is more wicked or kind hearted but living your own life in the right way and doing unto others what you want done unto you.
*claps*

Nice one madam grin

1 Like

Re: Men Or Women by pet4ril(f): 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2015
It's individual differences. .
Re: Men Or Women by ggirl4real: 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
Just like the poster above me has said...it depends on individuals

I discovered that most people act negatively without knowing. Some people have faced terrible things in the hands of other humans, or even loved one, while growing up.
Re: Men Or Women by noblegrex: 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
taryour:

what if you do unto others what you want them to do unto you and they don't.will you kill yourself and as for living ones life,that's not in Naija particularly where You have so many peeps attached to you.life is not for one person.if you're good and your friend or neighbour is wicked,I bet you won't find life interesting.simple question for simple answer just from experience,and if you have none, no comment.why so hurt.ARE YOU A VICTIM.
Re: Men Or Women by austine4real(m): 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
Both&it depends on hw u treat ppl

(1) (Reply)

Watch/download The Video Of The L£sbian Nanny That Has Gone Viral / My Father Was Too Hard On My Brother Growing Up / See What I Saw...... MTN WAHALA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.