Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

On The Road To The Jail House: #inmatesaraki. Sai Baba!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The Road To The Jail House: #inmatesaraki. Sai Baba!!! (1226 Views)

The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison / Tinubu, PDP And The Road To 2019 - By Dele Momodu / Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On The Road To The Jail House: #inmatesaraki. Sai Baba!!! by bolaino(m): 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
Many Nigerians underestimate president Buhari I don't know why, this is a man who ruled Nigeria many years ago even before most Nigerians were born, but still they underestimate him and think he is dull, if he is dull how did he manage to become head of state many years ago, and has still become head of state again? He is not dull, he is just cunningly clever, and cunningly clever people behave like the proverbial tortoise, but they sting like the bee. Saraki is going to go to jail, so will his wife, along with countless many Elite Nigerians, the road to the jail house is going to get very busy soon, as many Nigerians will go down that road, Saraki is corrupt we all know this, and his over ambitiousness has got the better of him, he made his party look stupid, while he elevated himself to the height of "na me get sense pass" but see what his sense has landed him, we don't need a Jay Z friend as Nigeria's president, look at him now, he is now behaving like a fugitive, well, the jail house awaits him, not even his friend Jay z can save him, and Atiku should start putting his house in order, because very soon, he might become prison buddies with Saraki. The moral of the. Saraki lesson is that, do not betray your friends, do not lie in bed with the enemy. Sai BaBa! KAI!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: On The Road To The Jail House: #inmatesaraki. Sai Baba!!! by yanabasee(m): 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
If GEJ was clueless, how then did he rule as a governor? And then, as a president?

Buhari is dull and he's shielding corrupt persons roofing under APC

Saraki is an APC member and becoz he took side with PDP cabals to emerge as the senate president and violating APC's vow is now CORRUPT.

One can only be CORRUPT is he or she is against APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On The Road To The Jail House: #inmatesaraki. Sai Baba!!! by bolaino(m): 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
yanabasee:
If GEJ was clueless, how then did ruled as a governor? And then, as a president?

Buhari is dull and he's shielding corrupt persons roofing under APC

Saraki is an APC member and becoz he took side with PDP cabals to emerge as the senate president and violating APC's vow is now CORRUPT.

One can only be CORRUPT is he or she is against APC.
GEJ became president out of divine providence, PMB on the other hand became President due to diligence and his determination to succeed by any means.

4 Likes

Re: On The Road To The Jail House: #inmatesaraki. Sai Baba!!! by yanabasee(m): 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2015
bolaino:
GEJ became president out of divine providence, PMB on the other hand became President due to diligence and his determination to succeed by any means.

As at 2011, Obasanjo claimed that GEJ among every other persons that was suggested to him won his interest due to his efforts ,determination and goal oriented. It didn't take him much study to be convinced that GEJ would be in a better position to handle the Vice president's sit.

So, don't tell me that it's only Buhari that has the determination to succeed.... If Tinubu, Obasanjo didn't chose him, Buhari wouldn't have been able to win the last election!

It's politics, this politicians can single-handedly pick even a farmer from an unknown village and put up a profile of him that will make the whole world believe and vote for him as the best candidate for presidency!

1 Like

Re: On The Road To The Jail House: #inmatesaraki. Sai Baba!!! by lekan29ice(m): 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2015
ok
Re: On The Road To The Jail House: #inmatesaraki. Sai Baba!!! by bolaino(m): 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
yanabasee:

As at 2011, Obasanjo claimed that GEJ among every other persons that was suggested to him won his interest due to his efforts ,determination and goal oriented. It didn't take him much study to be convinced that GEJ would be in a better position to handle the Vice president's sit.

So, don't tell me that it's only Buhari that has the determination to succeed.... If Tinubu, Obasanjo didn't chose him, Buhari wouldn't have been able to win the last election!

It's politics, this politicians can single-handedly pick even a farmer from an unknown village and put up a profile of him that will make the whole world believe and vote for him as the best candidate for presidency!
if you say it's politics I won't argue with that, but in the case of Saraki, he played the wrong politics, politics of back stabbing has never favored any one.
Re: On The Road To The Jail House: #inmatesaraki. Sai Baba!!! by orunto27: 7:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
This is clueless.
Re: On The Road To The Jail House: #inmatesaraki. Sai Baba!!! by sandraokosun: 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2015
yanabasee:

mumu who takes obj words serious, he only wanted a yaradua and gej because of their fragility and novice attitude respectively. Gej came in 2011 under i didnt wear shoe sentiment. When nigerians knew what he was the evident was in march28 when a whole sitting president with the trillions he spent was beaten with over 2million votes jara by a man who borrowed to buy nomination form

3 Likes

Re: On The Road To The Jail House: #inmatesaraki. Sai Baba!!! by yanabasee(m): 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2015
sandraokosun:
mumu who takes obj words serious, he only wanted a yaradua and gej because of their fragility and novice attitude respectively. Gej came in 2011 under i didnt wear shoe sentiment. When nigerians knew what he was the evident was in march28 when a whole sitting president with the trillions he spent was beaten with over 2million votes jara by a man who borrowed to buy nomination form
God punish ur epileptic father....

1 Like

Re: On The Road To The Jail House: #inmatesaraki. Sai Baba!!! by yanabasee(m): 9:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
bolaino:
if you say it's politics I won't argue with that, but in the case of Saraki, he played the wrong politics, politics of back stabbing has never favored any one.
It favoured OBJ...and the nPDP that migrated to APC...

Politics is a dirty game and there is no enemy, no trust, no friend...

1 Like

Re: On The Road To The Jail House: #inmatesaraki. Sai Baba!!! by loomer: 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nigeria and their mumu politics
Re: On The Road To The Jail House: #inmatesaraki. Sai Baba!!! by bolaino(m): 8:47am On Sep 21, 2015
yanabasee:

God punish ur epileptic father....
how do you know that his father is epileptic?

1 Like

Re: On The Road To The Jail House: #inmatesaraki. Sai Baba!!! by yanabasee(m): 10:55am On Sep 21, 2015
bolaino:
how do you know that his father is epileptic?

Becoz I know the bastard....
Re: On The Road To The Jail House: #inmatesaraki. Sai Baba!!! by bolaino(m): 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
yanabasee:

Becoz I know the bastard....
lol, una no go kee person.

(1) (Reply)

Court Of Appeal, Federal High Court Refuse Saraki’s Prayers To Stop Tribunal / Yorubaland Is Better Protected With OPC Than Conventional Police - Mimiko / Breaking News: Fashola, Amaechi, Ngigi, Onu, Lai Mohammed Make Buhari's List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.