Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison (68178 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash At Kuje Market, Abuja (Photos) / I Spent Two Hours,10 Minutes Talking To Nnamdi Kanu At Kuje Prison - Kalu / Femi Fani Kayode Will Be Vindicated' - His 'Wife' Precious Chikwendu Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2016

Re: The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison by checkolatunji: 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2016
O boy shocked that place clean oooo...lol

86 Likes

Re: The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison by Rilwayne001: 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
grin cheesy

FFK the loquacious simpleton.
Give him food and he will sing for you. He'll sing tire in the prison.

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison by dingbang(m): 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
Urm what's his crime?

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison by Chibuhealth(f): 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
mitchewwww nonsense!

16 Likes

Re: The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison by AGUBANZE(m): 7:44pm On Nov 10, 2016
I hate Buhari no matter what he does now. Being it right or wrong i still hate him and i want him to persist with his evil deeds so that i can acquire more judicious reasons to vote the dulard cowman out come 2019

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison by Badtman(m): 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
VIL cell
Very important Looter cell grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison by mikeweezy(m): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2016
ffk don't worry God is with you DAT idiotic animal think is fighting you him is just making you strong and famous I used to be the dullar supporter but I hate him with passion now

26 Likes

Re: The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison by DropShot: 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2016
AGUBANZE:
I hate Buhari no matter what he does now. Being it right or wrong i still hate him and i want him to persist with his evil deeds so that i can acquire more judicious reasons to vote the dulard cowman out come 2019
Who needs your vote?
cheesy

263 Likes 20 Shares

Re: The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison by DropShot: 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2016
mikeweezy:
ffk don't worry God is with you DAT idiotic animal think is fighting you him is just making you strong and famous I used to be the dullar supporter but I hate him with passion now
You got a slice of the yam?
cheesy

160 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison by kolakolex: 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2016
see evil wish wey una get for fani kayode...lol.na that place he go die if eventually he made it there ,of which i knw he will definitely get there if not for the charges against him,it will be for the yarn wey he chuck BABA during campaign
Re: The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison by Asebaba1(m): 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2016
EYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! JUST GO TO NIGER
AGUBANZE:

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2016
That's a self contain. Even some free men no see that kind apartment. Chai

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison by Sibrah: 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I tell you.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison by abduljabbar4(m): 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2016
AGUBANZE:

If you really know that you hate buhari I challenge you to kill yourself. If you can't do that then you don't hate him enough

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison by abduljabbar4(m): 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
mikeweezy:

The god of tb joshua is with him. Fani kayodes career in politics is dead and buried

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison by ShaqFu: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
For FFK and the billions he's stolen, that room is a cell.

You don't expect a man who lived in a mansion to feel comfortable living in a room self contain, do you?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison by mikeweezy(m): 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2016
DropShot:
You got a slice of the yam? cheesy
DropShot:
DropShot:
must I got a slice before I support what is right mr zobbie ?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison by mikeweezy(m): 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
abduljabbar4:

The god of tb joshua is with him. Fani kayodes career in politics is dead and buried
who are you to decide his future anything can happen if Donald Trump can be President today after all what them say abt him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison by philGeo(m): 10:46pm On Nov 10, 2016
So this is BUHARI top priority?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 10, 2016
zombie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison by Pastafarian: 7:58am On Nov 11, 2016
when you steal billions, you spend time in clean and healthy jails like Fani's

when you steal groundnut worth 10Naira, you spend time in jails like........

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison by veekid(m): 7:58am On Nov 11, 2016

self contain aye

1 Like

Re: The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison by TINALETC3(f): 7:58am On Nov 11, 2016
grin

Re: The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison by casttlebarbz(m): 7:59am On Nov 11, 2016
Lol
Re: The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison by dangotesmummy: 7:59am On Nov 11, 2016
cheesy
Re: The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison by Bitterleafsoup: 7:59am On Nov 11, 2016
Is this where he wrote that long nyash article about US elections in Vanguard? No wonder it was 3 pages the guy have time and no nose flour to distract him grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison by IAmOged(f): 7:59am On Nov 11, 2016
FFK freedom shall surprise Nigeria like Trump victory

Na dem corrupt Hausa elites go end up dre instead of FFK......

sahara founder....thats your abode soon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison by mulattoclaroo(m): 7:59am On Nov 11, 2016
This one na better self contain ooo.
Re: The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison by Jay542(m): 7:59am On Nov 11, 2016
philGeo:
So this is BUHARI top priority?
It's best you realise things are done step by step.

11 Likes

Re: The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison by Mopolchi: 8:00am On Nov 11, 2016
ffk won't stay there

1 Like

Re: The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison by sakalisis(m): 8:02am On Nov 11, 2016
Cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

American Blasts Nigerian Uber Driver For Hating On Trump, Calls Nigeria “trash” / APC Crisis: Winners And Losers / Elizabeth Mary Shuluwa Criticized President Buhari During His Visit To Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.